As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Xbox Live] KoToR, Ninja Gaiden Black, Crimson Skies and more coming to Xbox Original BC

196979899100102»

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    360 games were like that at first

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    Why can't you buy Xbox games on the One, you have to do it via the 360 or Xbox.com?

Prince of Persia is right there and you're all nah, brah.

I bought Kotor on the One the other day. It did have that shitty thing all 360 games have though where I had to have a credit card hashed and it wouldn't just accept the amount I had in my wallet from gift cards as payment.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    360 games were like that at first

Yeah, for the longest time I just could not purchase any back compat games through my XBone. Then it just started working one day...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I didn't have any problems buying 'Black' through the console the day it came out, but I guess YMMV. :confused:

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    I didn't have any problems buying 'Black' through the console the day it came out, but I guess YMMV. :confused:

It depends on what you have registered on your account.

I never had a debit/credit card or Paypal account associated with my Xbox, I ONLY bought the prepaid cards and added them to my MS wallet.

In that situation, I could not buy 360 games from the XB1 store, not even the free ones. I had to boot up my 360 and actually make the purchase through there.

If you do have a payment method setup besides the prepaid cards, you can buy 360 stuff directly from the XB1 store. I imagine it's probably the same with the OBX games.

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    https://majornelson.com/2017/10/27/a-gift-to-insiders-more-new-features/
    *We’ve heard your feedback! Games with no unlocked achievements can now be hidden from the personal and public view of your profile.
    IIRC there were more than a few people in this thread eager for this feature. :)

• Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    Yay I can remove that crappy GWG wrestling game that was nothing like the N64 wrestling games.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    *We’ve heard your feedback! Games with no unlocked achievements can now be hidden from the personal and public view of your profile.
    IIRC there were more than a few people in this thread eager for this feature. :)

I could've sworn this has been a feature for like, a decade now

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular

I could've sworn this has been a feature for like, a decade now

On 360, at least for a while. Think it got lost in one update or something.

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    There is still a bunch of achievement list/game list QoL improvements they havent seemed to bother putting on the Xboner that the X360 had for years.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    Do we have anything yet that showcases supersampling on the One X for 1080p TVs?

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    How's State Of Decay for the XB1? Is it worth it's 9.90 sale price at the moment?

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Wow, 102. Okay, if there's no objection, I'll make a new thread with a pretty straightforward OP.

EDIT: Okay, here it is. Hope it doesn't suck.
    Do we have anything yet that showcases supersampling on the One X for 1080p TVs?

Some Digital Foundry videos include it, but none of them focus exclusively on it.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Sirialis wrote: »
    There is still a bunch of achievement list/game list QoL improvements they havent seemed to bother putting on the Xboner that the X360 had for years.

Apparently Microsoft is adding one of my most wanted features back. (almost, since hide isnt removal)

CVRQEhzl.jpg

The ability to remove edit: hide 0% games from your list. (also Beta's and the like)

I know a bunch of you probably wont care much but those 0 percentages cluttering up my list annoy me to no end.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n30312/alpha-ring-xbox-insiders-can-now-remove-0-gamerscore-games-from-their-profiles

Sirialis on
  • Options
    @Echo @Bobkins Flymo Could we get a lock on this thread please? Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.