Options

The many divine skills of Kim Jong Un

MatthewMatthew Registered User regular
Okay, hopefully this is okay to post here.

With the revelation of our supreme leader's divine weather control powers, I thought that we who possess special inside information on Kim Jong Un's many talents should finally reveal them to the world! Through my special contacts in North Korea, I have discovered several things.
1. Not only is Kim Jong Un, the best rock singer, pop singer, country singer, polka performer, square dance caller, techno musician, guitarist, pianist, drummer, bassist, flutist, sax player, and (it goes without saying) rapper in North Korea (if not all Asia), he is also the creator and only performer of a whole new type of genre.
2. This genre us called Unix to those who know of its existence, named for its creator, but it's true name is unpronounceable to those who are not Kim Jong Un, as it is written and performed in his own, self-created private language. Those who have heard this language call it "too complex, efficient and beautiful for mere mortal tongues."
3. The music in question has only been played for close party officials, but one of them, speaking under a vow of secrecy, claimed it was so beautiful, that God himself came down, to ask the Supreme Leader if he could use it to liven up his own place. Kim Jong Un refused, and God left, admitting he was right.

This is only what I know, surely you guys have heard more?

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Did I ever tell you about the time Kim Jong Un took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally, Kim Jong Un takes me into a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Kim Jong Un yelled over the roar of the flames, ‘Always leave things the way you found them!

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Unix is a computer operating system.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Did I ever tell you about the time Kim Jong Un showed up at my daughter’s wedding? You know my daughter, she’s a beautiful girl. Well, Kim Jong Un shows up and you know he’s a big fella. Well, he’s standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He’s got no right to be there, but he’s drunk and he’s Kim Jong Un. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Kim Jong Un. We spend the weekend in the Poconos — he loved me like I’ve never been loved before

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Kim Jong Un knows the contents of the Voynich Manuscript and the other secrets of the all civilizations eradicated by history. His line was responsible for most of them.

• Options
    Did I ever tell you about the time Kim Jong Un was in a production of ‘The King and I’? On opening night, Kim Jong Un chloroformed the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Kin Jong Un is capable of unassisted dives to upwards of 5000 meters in depth in search of his preferred food, the giant squid.

• Options
    Did I ever tell you about the time I had breakfast with Kim Jong Un? Kim Jong Un drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for eight months straight. When he woke up, he rubbed his eyes and said, ‘All in all, I prefer gin!'

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I saw Kim Jong Un at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• Options
    Kim Jong Un can survive for decades within soil in the form of an endospore.

• Options
    One time Kim Jong Un was alone in his bed, and he was in the dark, and he saw some shadows and thought it was Dracula, but his mom said it was the coat hanging on the rack, and he turned on the light and it really was Dracula.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    One night I had a dream. I dreamed I was walking along the beach with Kim Jong Un. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to me, and the other to Kim. When the last scene of his life flashed before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life there was only one set of footprints. I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life. This really bothered me and I questioned Kim about it. "Great Leader, You said that once I decided to follow You, You'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed You most You would leave me." Kim replied, "My son, My precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints,

it was then that I carried you."

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Clint Eastwood was warned for this.
    How did this asshole get a primo user name like Matthew? That's what I want to know.

Sorry for calling you an asshole, Matthew. I'm just angry that I foolishly requested a name change to a man who talks to empty chairs.

Tube on
  • Options
    We once had a bachelor party for Kim Jong Un. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

• Options
    Kim Jong Un can detect airborne carbon dioxide and lactic acid up to 100 feet away, allowing him to locate prey before moving closer to the kill.

• Options
    How did this asshole get a primo user name like Matthew? That's what I want to know.

Sorry for calling you an asshole, Matthew. I'm just angry that I foolishly requested a name change to a man who talks to empty chairs.

he's been here since 2006. that is how.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote: »

I've been here since 2006 and my username totally sucks

• Options
    Straightzi wrote: »

You joined early enough to be Mathew, so you really have no excuse.

• Options

Well crap, this is really on me then

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    The NES game Bionic Commando was loosely based on Kim Jong Uns daily route to school

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Are any of the apostles still available as usernames? Can I get my name changed to one of those guys?

• Options
    Only judas, unfortunately.

• Options

Are any of the apostles still available as usernames? Can I get my name changed to one of those guys?

i do not possess this information. i can only inform you of your failures, not advise you how to succeed.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    post so I don't alert a bunch of people (editing doesn't send notifications afaik)

Not taken:
    @Philip

Taken:
    @Peter
    @John
    @Simon
    @Andrew
    @James
    @ThadDeus
    @Bartholomew
    @James
    @Matthew
    @Judas
    @Judas Iscariot
    @nathanael
    @Thomas
    @Matthias (replaced Judas after his death)

Other apostles
    @Paul
    @andronicus
    @Silas

not taken:
    @Timothy
    @Apollos
    @Junia

edit- whoops, some of the names are real users but didn't show up in the autocomplete

It is my understanding that to be an apostle you had to have met Jesus, which is how Paul got in because his vision counted as "meeting" Jesus. But the word can also be simply a generic term for a follower. Because I'm pretty sure that the other apostles like Andronicus hadn't met Jesus either.

also, wtf, "Timothy" isn't taken? Then why did I bother with the gibberish that is "gvzbgul"?

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    Only judas, unfortunately.

You say unfortunate as if I am not hanging out here with a Lucifer avatar. Judas is a best case scenario for me.

• Options
    I think your first name is available though.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Kim Jong Un
    Kim Jong Un
    Six foot eight weighs a fucking ton
    Opponents beware
    Opponents beware
    He's coming
    He's coming
    He's coming

Let me lay it on line he had two on the vine
    I mean two sets of testicles so divine
    On a horse made of crystal he patrolled the land
    With the mason ring and schnauzer with his perfect hands

Here comes Un in control
    Women dig his snuff and his gallant stroll
    Ate opponents brains and invented cocaine
    He's coming
    He's coming
    He's coming

Kim Jong Un
    Kim Jong Un
    Six foot twenty fucking killing for fun
    Spread Spread Parallel
    He's coming
    He's coming
    He's coming

Sue me if I go to fast but the sons of his opponents wish he was their dad
    Got a fist for his fist got a brain for his heart
    He'll kick you apart
    He'll kick you apart

He'll save children but not the Yankee children

He had a pocket full of horses fucked the shit out of bears
    He threw a knife into heaven
    And could kill with a stair
    He made love like an eagle falling out of the sky
    Killed his gwanjangnim in a duel and he never said why

Kim Jong Un
    Kim Jong Un
    Twelve stories high made of radiation
    The present beware
    The future beware
    He's coming
    He's coming
    He's coming

• Options
    Okay I just checked and Philip is the only apostle who isn't registered to this forum

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Kim Jong-un is a monster and I won't normalize his atrocities with mild jokes.

Madican on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Thadeus? More like... Chadeus.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »

More like old butt gold am i right fellas?

• Options
    in this thread everyone realizes that they picked shit usernames over normal names.

also old SNL bits.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Remember when Blizzard tried to make all forum user names their real names in an attempt to make people not act like jackasses and that one moderator revealed his name in an attempt to show it was a good idea and people started posting all his personal info?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    So...those Winter Olympics in a couple of months are going to be the opposite of fun, huh.

And my username is also shit.

• Options
    Dubh wrote: »
    Thadeus? More like... Chadeus.

Thaddeus was the disciple who introduced Jesus to David of the house of Matthew's pioneering lyra compositions on pretty ladies and chilling out to the max.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    The interview movie was pretty ok

• Options
    MatthewMatthew Registered User regular

No offense taken. I was not very good at what you would call Internet names when I first started here (i'm still not any good, but that's neither here nor there), so I just used my real name.

Now back on topic.

Kim Jong Un possess a harem of 5 million women rejected by the Miss Universe pageant.

For being too beautiful.

• Options
    When Kim Jong Un does push-ups he isn't lifting himself up, he's forcing the earth down.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    This is like the Chuck Norris thing, right?

But instead, it's with a megalomaniac.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    i heard we were talking about terrible screen names?