Options

G&T Secret Santa 2017: Assignments now! Do the thing!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Santee, I have been swapped with work and your gift will probably arrive some time after New Year's.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Can a gift arrive so late that a mod has to ban themselves?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I knew you were a Nintendo fan, but I couldn't find anything with you talking about the classic so I kind of took a shot in the dark and hoped you didn't already have it. Sorry it was late for Christmas, but glad it got there right in time for the weekend. Hope you have fun with it! SNES is my favorite system of all time, and the classic is great, especially since some of those physical carts are crazy expensive now.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Can a gift arrive so late that a mod has to ban themselves?

If it arrives after next years secret santa begins?

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    What day is it? It is Secret Santa Christmas Day!

A box! But not one that I was expecting. Mushu has volunteered to obscure addresses because he is a super cool dude.
    i8jdoyfo8pjg.jpeg

Next, immaculately wrapped gifts and a card full of the soft glow of electric sex.
    z4djqrxtd5tz.jpeg

And finally, the contents! Pictureka Volume 2, Medici the card game, and Dig Down Dwarf. Thank you, Santa. I can't wait to play them with my kids!
    xxzz5l2xzfk8.jpeg

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Finally back at home, gift get give!

A box arrived, and it was Magic cards and Lego!
    20171221_132734.jpg

Another box arrived and it was...
    20171222_134505.jpg

hectic fun and hilarious turn 1 losses!

and finally, a book. Everyone loves books! This one is about the history of my favorite money sink.
    20171227_161829.jpg

Thanks Santa @Cameron_Talley !

e: hrm, finding a new host, brb.
    e2: host found!
    e3: proper thanks.

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    hey i'm quite familiar with that money sink.

didn't know there was a book though

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    lXwXXi9.gif

Amazon has delivered unto me tidings of joy!
    Carefully instected by Babou, my trained attack Bengal:
    vA4yHvkh.jpg

First up is a graphic novel I had not heard of:
    bCFbYwjh.jpg
    The brief synopsis I read sounds up my alley, so I look forward to reading it.

Next up is something that I had put on my reading list after hearing about it in a D&D discussion:
    MNv2xV2h.jpg
    Really, all I knew about Nixon was that he was impeached, and thus a bad guy, so hearing how much the current state of the nation is paralleling Nixon's America made me want to dig into American history more. This will definitely get cracked open soon.

Last is more light reading:
    mHLGLx6h.jpg
    This also looks interesting - not a subject I would have thought to read about, but the reviews sound really interesting.

Thanks for you patience Santa - These arrived a bit ago, right as I came down with the flu, and I am just coming back to life.

• Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    Lazarus is really cool. I borrowed it from the library recently and really enjoyed it.

• Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    Just to make sure my Santa doesn't get in trouble, I did receive an email from them about a gift coming my way. A bit later than usual due to grave sickness, but it's coming.

• Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Madpoet wrote: »
    lXwXXi9.gif

Amazon has delivered unto me tidings of joy!
    Carefully instected by Babou, my trained attack Bengal:
    vA4yHvkh.jpg

First up is a graphic novel I had not heard of:
    bCFbYwjh.jpg
    The brief synopsis I read sounds up my alley, so I look forward to reading it.

Next up is something that I had put on my reading list after hearing about it in a D&D discussion:
    MNv2xV2h.jpg
    Really, all I knew about Nixon was that he was impeached, and thus a bad guy, so hearing how much the current state of the nation is paralleling Nixon's America made me want to dig into American history more. This will definitely get cracked open soon.

Last is more light reading:
    mHLGLx6h.jpg
    This also looks interesting - not a subject I would have thought to read about, but the reviews sound really interesting.

Thanks for you patience Santa - These arrived a bit ago, right as I came down with the flu, and I am just coming back to life.

I hope you like the books! I still have a thing I'm making but the vacation stopped all work on that. I hope to have it out and a few local treats later in January.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I am ashamed to admit I'm also a bit behind. My plan had been to hook them up on Steam and with physical goods. The latter of which are on their way (and will hopefully arrive this week), but the digital efforts hit a stumbling point since Steam tightened up the requirements regarding who and when you can send things. I've messaged my recipient and their partner, and will hopefully be able to get the digital portion attended to soon.

My fault for letting it get so close to the deadline, but it hasn't been forgotten or shirked. Just... a stumbling point we're overcoming.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Bringing in the late cheer!

Some minor Christmas drama with a broken arm on my youngest kept us away from home longer than expected this season and we just got back yesterday. She's fine by the way, enjoying drawing on the cast and having a built in weapon to clonk her sister with, but I digress.

Present!

lXdoE41.jpg?1
    Kmf6hY2.jpg?1
    6YoD4uE.jpg?1

This is so cool! Looking forward to giving it a go with my Switch and seeing if it improves my Gungeoneering , it can hardly make it worse...

And PC as well! Off to look for a bluetooth donger right away.

Hang on a what now? I was going for a dongle but whatever autocorrect, you do you.

Many thanks @darunia106 and sorry for making you wait so long for your Santa moment of release.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    Bringing in the late cheer!

Some minor Christmas drama with a broken arm on my youngest kept us away from home longer than expected this season and we just got back yesterday. She's fine by the way, enjoying drawing on the cast and having a built in weapon to clonk her sister with, but I digress.

Present!

lXdoE41.jpg?1
    Kmf6hY2.jpg?1
    6YoD4uE.jpg?1

This is so cool! Looking forward to giving it a go with my Switch and seeing if it improves my Gungeoneering , it can hardly make it worse...

And PC as well! Off to look for a bluetooth donger right away.

Hang on a what now? I was going for a dongle but whatever autocorrect, you do you.

Many thanks @darunia106 and sorry for making you wait so long for your Santa moment of release.

you lucky SOB.

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Ooo, I bought three of those for my siblings and I. I've used it plugged into my computer via USB which worked fine (needed to get used to turning it on with the correct button combo when jumping from platform to platform). It feels pretty great, it's also wider than the NES30 which for me is way better.

• Options
    NessticleNessticle Registered User regular
    Hey just wanted to let you know My Santa's Gifts have arrived going to upload a picture later tonight. If my Santee is out there. I hope your gifts have arrived safetly.

"I must try to come to a deeper understanding of this trait called 'courage.'" -Apple Kid Earthbound
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Kendrik wrote: »
    lXwXXi9.gif

An unexpected package showed up on my doorstep today! is it...could it be...YES!

The Box, in all it's glory!
    L2leWAth.jpg

Bubble Wrap! I love this stuff..I'll have hours of...wait...there's something in here...
    fcJbggdh.jpg

Wrapped things! Let the shredding begin!
    MwKAZv3h.jpg

House of Leaves? I've never heard of this. A quick perusal shows me it's SUPER DUPER weird! I'm excited to get into this thing!
    5wKzZnah.jpg

daytripper, another one I've not heard of. But I am always down for a trade paperback!
    bTC2i5fh.jpg

And here, (in it's full glory, so spoilered for size) is the note accompanying the package with great explanations for each of these selections! It even says there is MORE to come!
    34gobPe.jpg

@Delduwath was my santa all along! I'm SO amazed by all these gifts. I'm always looking for new reading and I love that some of these are taking me outside my normal area. Seriously, this is a home run!

Just a quick update:

I've now read 3 of the 4 digital books (the 4th is in progress) and I've loved all of them so far!

One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night - Excellent comedy / action thriller! Like @Delduwath said, it's basically Die Hard, but with scottish brogue.
    Food of the Gods - Great anti-hero style tales with tons of mythology thrown in revolving around a cannibal chef. Awesome!
    Three Parts Dead - My favorite, so far. Just a fantastic world and character-building and I'm anxious to grab the rest of the series, now. :)
    The Goblin Emperor - I'm only about 60 pages or so in, but I'm already getting sucked into it. I'm loving the world and concept, so far.

I can't wait to get into House of Leaves and Daytripper, now! Fantastic gifts, @Delduwath!

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I uh...crap ... I sent a package without saying who i was... so now i wait, ready to spring and yell "it was me all along!"

• Options
    There've been quite a few mystery Santas this year, so you won't really stand out as a failure for it, man. Which, I guess, is a little ironic given your username. But I digress, sending gifts at all tends to make you successful. ;P

• Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    lXwXXi9.gif

Santa told me to expect a package for January 3rd, and as the clock struck one, it was delivered.

BJwBUZH.jpg

The package in question. Before anyone says anything, yes I did clean up the desk for this special occasion.

Open, and...

Y4d9y9q.jpg

Oh my!

08k3FSD.jpg

Okay, now my vengeful spirit friend is interested! Santa saw my DOTA obsession of past years (and if you count following The International every year, still continues today among all the school and work), and saw fit to gift me the DOTA comic anthology. I loved these comics when they were released, and I'll love reading them on paper.

Thanks Santa! You told me your real name but not your forum alias, so reveal yourself, my friend!
    But if I had to guess, @Madpoet ? You both mention falling ill around Christmas time.

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    But if I had to guess, @Madpoet ? You both mention falling ill around Christmas time.
    Not I - your Santa is in another castle!

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    lXwXXi9.gif

An unexpected package showed up on my doorstep today! is it...could it be...YES!

L2leWAth.jpg

Bubble Wrap! I love this stuff..I'll have hours of...wait...there's something in here...
    fcJbggdh.jpg

MwKAZv3h.jpg

House of Leaves? I've never heard of this. A quick perusal shows me it's SUPER DUPER weird! I'm excited to get into this thing!
    5wKzZnah.jpg

daytripper, another one I've not heard of. But I am always down for a trade paperback!
    bTC2i5fh.jpg

And here, (in it's full glory, so spoilered for size) is the note accompanying the package with great explanations for each of these selections! It even says there is MORE to come!
    34gobPe.jpg

@Delduwath was my santa all along! I'm SO amazed by all these gifts. I'm always looking for new reading and I love that some of these are taking me outside my normal area. Seriously, this is a home run!

Just a quick update:

I've now read 3 of the 4 digital books (the 4th is in progress) and I've loved all of them so far!

One Fine Day in the Middle of the Night - Excellent comedy / action thriller! Like @Delduwath said, it's basically Die Hard, but with scottish brogue.
    Food of the Gods - Great anti-hero style tales with tons of mythology thrown in revolving around a cannibal chef. Awesome!
    Three Parts Dead - My favorite, so far. Just a fantastic world and character-building and I'm anxious to grab the rest of the series, now. :)
    The Goblin Emperor - I'm only about 60 pages or so in, but I'm already getting sucked into it. I'm loving the world and concept, so far.

I can't wait to get into House of Leaves and Daytripper, now! Fantastic gifts, @Delduwath!
    Holy moly you read quickly! Well, I'm glad that you're enjoying the books!

Yeah, Three Parts Dead is totally awesome and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. I've read the next two books in the series, and felt that they were worthy "sequels" (they're pretty stand-alone, so you could probably read them in any order). I think one of the later books brings characters and plot threads from the first three together, so I'm eager to get to that.

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    There was more! Many thanks for the pile of Steamy goodness @darunia106 , most generous.

fjzacicg8s1z.jpg

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    MeglishMeglish SeattleRegistered User regular
    Dac Vin wrote: »

Thanks Santa! You told me your real name but not your forum alias, so reveal yourself, my friend!

It’s me! Sorry! Apparently I’m all about the fails this year lol ;) Glad you liked it! I totally honed my internet stalking skills and hoped I’d come up with a win :) Thanks for being patient! Merry Christmas!

meh.

3DS: 0946-3133-4129
    XBox: Jaydyn
  • Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Delduwath wrote: »
    lXwXXi9.gif

L2leWAth.jpg

fcJbggdh.jpg

MwKAZv3h.jpg

5wKzZnah.jpg

bTC2i5fh.jpg

34gobPe.jpg

Just a quick update:

Yeah, Three Parts Dead is totally awesome and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. I've read the next two books in the series, and felt that they were worthy "sequels" (they're pretty stand-alone, so you could probably read them in any order). I think one of the later books brings characters and plot threads from the first three together, so I'm eager to get to that.
    lXwXXi9.gif

On Wednesday, a strange box showed up on my doorstep, from the Mythical lands of the East!
    Ze5QgBgl.jpg

It's a Boxxsu! (I had no idea what that was...)
    1JKALeSl.jpg

OMG! It's Japanese Snacks! YES!!!
    tP4kHAOl.jpg

The whole shebang!
    zxvgkKIl.jpg

And descriptions for those who like this sort of thing...
    ZSoI8OQl.jpg

Bonus picture of a dog in a sweater.
    6rL0INkl.jpg

I've actually already eaten like half of this box...the snacks are amazing! @Delduwath comes through again! My favorite is probably the cool shrimp cracker things. Simply incredible! The kids loved the Aero-Style chocolate fish thing, as well! I plan to start scavenging the internet to see if I can find a good source for these things! :) This was an amazing finale to an amazing set of gifts! As an aside, I finished the Goblin Emperor and that was an absolutely amazing book, as well! And yes, I read ALOT. A couple of hours every night, at least. :)

Kendrik on
    steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    GIFT GET! (Sorry - I don’t know how to do the shiny letters!)

Eeeeee!!! So excited! I’ve really wanted one of these but was too cheap to buy one! <3 (My sweater is pretty boss, yeah?! :P )
    gs07zt7rp2n7.jpg

Crookshanks! I love that fluffy ol' cat! He looks adorable next to my shiny you also sent!
    przb4cajczxf.jpg

And LEGOS are a big fav of mine. Benny's super excited to have a new place to hang out and maybe he can build a spaceship?! SPACESHIP!
    y0gfnzrcvm1r.jpg

Ness, I gotta say, based on my limited information I provided, you sent some amazing things that I truly love. THANK YOU! Merry Christmas! :)

meh.

• Options
    Nessticle wrote: »
    Hey just wanted to let you know My Santa's Gifts have arrived going to upload a picture later tonight. If my Santee is out there. I hope your gifts have arrived safetly.

I'm guessing you are my Santa! See above post! THANK YOU! Merry Christmas! :D

meh.

• Options
    Oh that lego bendy tape stuff looks awesome!

I'll be updating the gift wall more this weekend and then addressing any not festive activities (if there are any).

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    @Meglish The shiny gift get letters are actually just an animated gif image. I didn't think to post updated links to them all, but there's 6 varieties right now as well as one or two I believe other users created themselves.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    lXwXXi9.gif

Yesterday when checking the mail I had a delivery attempt slip in my mailbox, when I wasn't expecting anything. I figured it had to be from my Santa! Stopped by the post office after work today, and sure enough, a package waiting for me that originates from a place much warmer than where I am. (it was -30F ish here last week, now sitting around the freezing mark, thankfully)

My Santa did not identify his forum handle in the packaging, that I am aware of, but through a process of elimination I have a medium degree of confidence that it is @Bobkins Flymo @The_Spaniard . If it is in fact you, THANK YOU! If not, Santa, please identify yourself.

I have my own trusty helper with me to get at the box. I mean, he's not really all that helpful, but he's there anyway.
    w3akaw4xznag.jpg

Upon opening the box, I see...... white. There's paper towel and various things for packing. And a note!
    0qh7r5ehaaj3.jpg

Snoopy was very excited to read the note, though I'm not sure if he can read upside down.
    xeghq9i39zj4.jpg

Here's a bigger, clearer picture of the note. It is all I have left, as I had to immediately throw it out the window for my own safety.
    surr34xz14pn.jpg

Next, Snoopy helps me removing the packing, to reveal the contents. There is much to see.
    wo9ja3cl4e6a.jpg

The first thing to come out of the box is part of my Santa's lunch, as described in the now destroyed note. Thankfully, it is not the part he had already eaten. Also, points to my Santa for actually being the only one of us to follow through on sending someone Ramen.
    p4uh53p1zmoc.jpg

Next up, Snoopy is very interested in the chocolate. I'll have to tell him he can't have any. Because he's a dog. Also, not real.
    s1tqgjxm1ji3.jpg

A big handful comes out next. More various chocolates, mini candy canes, a couple thumbstick covers, and a Lego Ninjago mini-fig. Snoopy is once again eyeing the chocolate. If he was not a dog, and real, I might give him some.
    7dsnzznr6k4p.jpg

But now we get to the main events. There is another, smaller box inside the box. Upon inspection, Snoopy finds these.
    d85lpyi7uwlm.jpg

Now, reusable Packers solo cups are pretty great, but I need something to fill them, so off to the cabinet we go. I'm actually a packers fan because my CFL (Canadian Football) team is the Edmonton Eskimos, who have the same colours as the Packers, and when I was playing Madden as a kid, I always picked the Packers because I wanted to pretend they were the Eskimos. As I grew older and got into the NFL, I took to the Packers because of that. The Esks will always be my first football love, but for the NFL, It's the Packers all the time. (note: the booze is actually mine, I grabbed a picture to tell the story)
    oecdq6e0s9ba.jpg

There's one more thing in the box, Snoopy is intrigued.
    ll6nbpz220x2.jpg

Now, gloves, a scarf, and a toque (it's what we call them in Canada!) do look good on my table, but Snoopy really wanted to try them on. The attempt with the gloves was valiant, but alas ended in failure, as Snoopy has no hands. They remain on the table.
    0jpu5n10ojgy.jpg

Once again, thank you. It's supposed to get colder here by the end of next week, though nowhere near as cold as it was the week of Christmas. That was cold, even for us. But the soup will be consumed, and the Packers gear worn.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    It's not me, just fyi.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
  • Options
    @Meglish Sweeeeet! I am glad you like the gifts! It was fun shopping, that Lego Tape seemed pretty awesome! I was worried when I didn't hear anything. Merry Christmas!

"I must try to come to a deeper understanding of this trait called 'courage.'" -Apple Kid Earthbound
  • Options
    Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know I had the amazing @dalith14 !

The first gifts came in the middle of a snow storm which made them more epic.

4ge14vw0jb86.jpg

The shield is a backpack which will come in super handy at Pax East and Exploding Kittens was a hoot at the Holiday Parties.

I also received the amazing game Quantum Break as a steam Gift. As a new Dad I can appreciate a game that allows me to get a cool experience while putting in down when I hear the sound of a teething infant.

Thank you again Dalith! I hope we get to play some PUBG sometime!

Cheers!
    Ness

• Options
    What is the shield from?

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    lXwXXi9.gif

L2leWAth.jpg

fcJbggdh.jpg

MwKAZv3h.jpg

5wKzZnah.jpg

bTC2i5fh.jpg

34gobPe.jpg

Just a quick update:

lXwXXi9.gif

On Wednesday, a strange box showed up on my doorstep, from the Mythical lands of the East!
    Ze5QgBgl.jpg

It's a Boxxsu! (I had no idea what that was...)
    1JKALeSl.jpg

OMG! It's Japanese Snacks! YES!!!
    tP4kHAOl.jpg

The whole shebang!
    zxvgkKIl.jpg

And descriptions for those who like this sort of thing...
    ZSoI8OQl.jpg

Bonus picture of a dog in a sweater.
    6rL0INkl.jpg

I've actually already eaten like half of this box...the snacks are amazing! @Delduwath comes through again! My favorite is probably the cool shrimp cracker things. Simply incredible! The kids loved the Aero-Style chocolate fish thing, as well! I plan to start scavenging the internet to see if I can find a good source for these things! :) This was an amazing finale to an amazing set of gifts! As an aside, I finished the Goblin Emperor and that was an absolutely amazing book, as well! And yes, I read ALOT. A couple of hours every night, at least. :)
    I'm glad you and the family enjoyed the snacks, @Kendrik! If you're interested, the Bokksu website has a section where you can buy some leftover snacks from the last couple of boxes, but the availability varies (I think it's just inventory that they ordered that didn't fit into the boxes, or something like that), and once they run out of the specific snack, that's it, it's gone from the store. So long-term, you'd need a more reliable place to get these snacks.

Also, it looks like the February box is gonna have 10 Kit Kat flavors that are available only in Japan? That might be a thing to jump on, if you're into that.

The Goblin Emperor is this weird book where on the one hand, I kind of want a sequel to see what the protagonist is up to, and how things have gone for him, but also I kind of don't want a sequel, because it ended in such a good place. No need to artificially drag that story out, you know?

Oh, one last thing. I didn't realize you had kids, so let me just give you a heads-up: Daytripper is very much an adult book. Mostly because of the themes (which would either be unrelatable or very boring to younger kids), but also because it has one or two scenes of nekkid people doing what nekkid people do (not very graphic, but still), and because it has a few scenes of fairly graphic violence. Not sure how old your kids are or how mature a content they can handle, so I thought I'd just put the warning out there.

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    What is the shield from?

Breath of the Wild.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    lXwXXi9.gif

A final gift has arrived from my Secret Santa @minirhyder !

As I mentioned earlier in the thread I got one gift but the note said more gifts were coming, so I held off until they all arrived for a comprehensive post.
    JSO3c6Z.jpg
    A package came in the mail, and the doggos came out for inspection.

Turns out it was a false alarm, because I ordered something and forgot about it.
    Fr5D0xb.jpg
    Lick attack!
    aIvuV6Q.jpg
    Okay, round 2, actual gift inspection.
    gJeGIYk.jpg
    A note.
    7rW2mcU.jpg
    IEEEE! The Switch game at the top of my wishlist. I have already spent a stupid amount of time on this during my Christmas break from work. It is too much fun.
    N1ZNkkg.jpg
    More gifts, and another note.

That cookie was yummy, did I detect a hint of lemon? The candle has a powerful smell, it's nice. Now to see what's in the brown package. I hope it's not poo, the paper bag was on fire when I got it though...
    f6fB1LI.jpg
    Oh boy, a new t-shirt. You can't tell from the picture, but it's actually blue, and I just threw out an old blue t-shirt, so this is a perfect replacement!

Thank you Santa, I would have been happy with just the game, but you put a little extra spice on top of this gift cake!

The_Spaniard on
    Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    When do I start to worry that my santa either a/ forgot about me or b/ my gift is lost in the mail?

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png