The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A Shot of Ice & Fire: Book Four (current openings are on Eventbrite, see link)

2»

• EtaoinEtaoin Omeganaut S16 TexasRegistered User regular
    There are 6 spots available as of 5:52

j92HznT.png
  • kenuckkenuck Registered User new member
    edited January 12
    We'd like to join house lannister for 2, eventbrite says sales Ended :(

kenuck on
  • kenuckkenuck Registered User new member
    Etaoin wrote: »
    There are 6 spots available as of 5:52

How do we get in?? TIA

• Animal-_-Animal-_- Registered User regular
    edited January 12

Animal-_- on
    BGVSSZE.png
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have extras of the completion pin? Some of us were a little bit too drunk to grab one at the last bar.

Animal-_-
  • Animal-_-Animal-_- Registered User regular
    SutibunRi wrote: »
    Does anyone have extras of the completion pin? Some of us were a little bit too drunk to grab one at the last bar.

I can add myself to that list.

BGVSSZE.png
  • HopieHopie Miss Enforcer TexasRegistered User new member
    edited January 14
    I was filled an early morning shift 5 minuets before registration was supposed to start & I got lost. I paid for both my +1 & myself anyway
    Does anyone have any extra buttons & challenge cards? I’ll be at Merch Lite all Sunday!

Hopie on
  • kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    Animal-_- wrote: »
    SutibunRi wrote: »

I can add myself to that list.

I missed this as well....

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Just celebrated my 10th PAX trip.

Twitter:kube00
2»