As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Where to pick up tickets at PAX East

LahtnesorLahtnesor Registered User regular
Hello,
I did the early registration for tickets for PAX East. I am unsure where and when I can pick them up? Thank you!

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    https://guidebook.com/guide/116957/map/117477/

Right edge towards the bottom

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Are you certain that you are supposed to be picking them up? I ask because it looks like you are in the USA, so if you purchased them after the mailing deadline (a few weeks ago) then yes you will pick them up from registration as pointed to by whypick1. However, if you purchased them months ago, they should be mailed to you. Check your confirmation email!

• Options
    djlybsdjlybs Slayer of the Datas Boston MetroRegistered User regular
    Lahtnesor wrote: »
    Hello,
    I did the early registration for tickets for PAX East. I am unsure where and when I can pick them up? Thank you!

Also, you'll want to pick the weekend set on Wednesday. The last thing you'll want to do Thursday morning is fight the opening crowd to get your badges.
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Are you certain that you are supposed to be picking them up? I ask because it looks like you are in the USA, so if you purchased them after the mailing deadline (a few weeks ago) then yes you will pick them up from registration as pointed to by whypick1. However, if you purchased them months ago, they should be mailed to you. Check your confirmation email!

He is correct.

MvyuK6O.png
  • Options
    I ordered them pre-order because I'm part of the monthly email that they allowed their members to get tickets before they were released. The only option was pick up, mailing was not available then. I'll try and get there Wednesday. Do you know what time they open for pick up on Wednesday?

• Options
    whypick1 wrote: »

What time can I pick them up on Wednesday? From what time to what time?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    if it follows previous "day before pax" scheduling, from around 1pm to 8pm, but they will announce it officially the week of pax most likely.