As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] thread. Gonna make sweet love to my Corinth.

19596979899101»

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    If I lost these Oberon Prime Neuroptics from my void cabbage due to yet another server outage I will be... upset.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Yeah, I can't even log in currently.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    metaghost wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    Alternatively I already have red veil maxed and nothing to spend it on. Yours to have if you let me know when you play.

Look at Mr. Moneybags over here.

:P

After 400 hours I actually just went broke maxing out a prime mod.
    Grislo wrote: »
    Alternatively I already have red veil maxed and nothing to spend it on. Yours to have if you let me know when you play.

Sort of varies. It's 8-ish in the evening here now, so this would be a pretty typical time.

That actually lines up with my work schedule since I work nights, but I am off the next several days. Still if you see me on ask.

There is no such thing as "nothing to spend it on". There are void relics.

I guess I just prefer targeted relic hunts. I have never bothered buying relics although I guess I don't have anything else to spend it on other then trading for the weapons I can't get.

furlion on
    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    That I somewhat spoiled Second Dream for myself through general osmosis and internet research on the game made me sad.
    That said it was still awesome.

I enjoy how much the community refuses to spoil it.

Pat on Super Best Friends was talking on the podcast about how he saw something and was like "what the shit was that" and all he could get out of his stream was people telling him it was spoilers.

The fact that everyone just calls it Spoiler Mode and avoids using it in front of newer players is a testament to how generally rad this community is.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
This discussion has been closed.