As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PAX] South is over, now we're dreaming up a new PAX (see form on p56)

1515253545557»

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Ketar wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I need to attend Ribfest.

We have a guest bedroom.

I think I would need to send my kids to visit their grandparents. Morally, legally, ethically - whatever framework you choose, really.

Sadly @Ketar, it isn't in the cards.

If I wasn't doing CanadaPAX I could swing it, but I already booked the plane ticket for @Cello & I to get drunk on the steps of Parliament Hill.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Heh, I wasn't expecting anyone to actually come out for Ribfest. Just know that the availability is there - Ribfest 2019 could bring anyone at this point. Now that I know they're willing to pay for Mr. Worldwide, the possibilities are endless!

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Last day at shop is Friday.
    Then I'm freeeeee!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    oh hey pax south thread I was on target's website today lookin at their pride stuff and I saw this and now my life will not be complete until I see someone, probably Zonugal if we're being honest, rocking this at a pax adjacent event

bwq3e1yz534u.jpg

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I MUST OWN IT.

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    I left you a link if you click the picture! only $14.99!

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    A mannequin bust for $15?! Sign me up too!

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Those look like some VR goggles

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    A mannequin bust for $15?! Sign me up too!

Mmmyeeeeaaah we all now officially know too much about what doms your chrom

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Megan and I are expecting in September

Should we just abstain from South 2019

It would be weird to not go, I’ve been going 2013-2018

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2018
    it's so weird that you went two years there wasn't even a show! How was it? Less crowded?

Oh, also, congrats

zerzhul on
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular

Butterfingers

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Heh, I wasn't expecting anyone to actually come out for Ribfest. Just know that the availability is there - Ribfest 2019 could bring anyone at this point. Now that I know they're willing to pay for Mr. Worldwide, the possibilities are endless!

First night of Ribfest 2019: Billy Idol.

Second night of Ribfest 2019: Flo Rida.

Anything is possible now at Ribfest! The possibilities truly are endless!

• Options

First night of Ribfest 2019: Billy Idol.

Second night of Ribfest 2019: Flo Rida.

Anything is possible now at Ribfest! The possibilities truly are endless!

oh my god