As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Spend strategy token, exhaust Zubat, Sakulag and Lazer
    Research Magen Defense Grid and Duranium Armor

@Lykouragh for next play.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    @mindflare77 for research agreement.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Round 2: Action Phase Update 1

The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Saudor system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 1 Infantry from Fria.
    Land 1 Infantry on Saudor.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Activate the Mecatol Rex system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from Mehar Xull.
    Exhaust Mehar Xull (3I), Coorneeq (2I), and Kamdorn (1I) to land 2 Infantry on Mecatol Rex and claim the Custodians of Mecatol Rex token. (VP 0 --> 1)
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate the Wellon system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought, 1 Carrier, and 2 Infantry from Mellon-Zohbat.
    Land 2 Infantry on Wellon.
    The Arborec: Activate the Dal Bootha-Xxehan system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from Centauri-Gral and 1 Carrier, 1 Fighter, and 2 Infantry from Lodor.
    Land 2 Infantry on each of Dal Bootha and Xxehan.
    Exhaust Gral (1R), Xxehan (1R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 3 Infantry on each of Dal Bootha and Xxehan (3R).
    Sardakk N'orr: Play the primary ability of the (7) Technology Strategy Card, exhausting Bereg (3R) and Starpoint (3R) to gain Plasma Scoring and Cruiser II.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Creuss (4R) to gain racial technology Wormhole Generator.
    Hacan plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Resculon (2R) and Tequ'ran (2R) to gain Dreadnought II.
    Arborec plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Lodor (3R) and 1 Trade Good (TG 2 --> 1) to gain Neural Motivator.
    Sol plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Jord (4R) to gain Fighter II.
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 4 --> 3), exhausting Lazar (1R), Sakulag (2R), and Zohbat (3R), and using racial ability "Brilliant" to gain Magen Defense Grid and Duranium Armor.
    Hacan plays Jol-Nar's promissory note "Research Agreement" to gain Duranium Armor.

Current Map: Round 2, Action Phase Update 1

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 1 VP
    The Arborec - 0 VP
    Federation of Sol - 0 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 0 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 0 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.
    2 Stage I Objectives and 5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Arborec: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 1

Tactic Pool: 1
    Fleet Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire, Jol-Nar's Research Agreement (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    R - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    R - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    R - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 1

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator

Worlds:
    R - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    R - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Tekklar Legion, Hacan's Trade Convoys (not yet active) (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, PDS II

Worlds:
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    R - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Action Cards: 3

Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Cruiser II

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds
    N - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    N - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Order of Play
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (1) Leadership
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (3) Politics
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (4) Construction
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (6) Warfare
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (7) Technology
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (8) Imperial Current Player

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    I'll revise the status update post if necessary, depending on mindflare77's decision. Just wanted to make sure that there was some kind of map update out to keep the queue from getting too overloaded.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Pay a strat counter to orbital drop 2 infantry on to Rarron. T/F/S->3/2/1

• Options
    @mindflare77 for that research agreement and then @Brody for his turn I think.

• Options
    mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    We appreciate the sharing of knowledge regarding this new Duranium Armor, friend Hylar. We look forward to a great many other mutually profitable business transactions in the future.

Use Research Agreement, gain Duranium Armor technology.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Play Leadership Strategic card.

Place 2 Tokens in tactics, 1 in Strategy

T F S
    3/2/2
    C T A
    0/0/1

@Lykouragh @mindflare77 @El Skid @Zombie Hero @38thDoe

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Play Leadership secondary, tapping Rarron and Qucen'n and spending 1 TG (->1) to get 2 counters, putting both into Strategy. T/F/S->3/2/4

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Play Leadership Secondary. Exhaust Torkan and Hercant, and spend 2TG. Gain 2 command counters.

We would also like to note that we are open to offers for the Speaker token.

T/F/S
    2/2/2

TG/C/AC
    0/0/1

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Play Leadership Secondary. Exhaust Torkan and Hercant, and spend 2TG. Gain 2 command counters.

We would also like to note that we are open to offers for the Speaker token.

T/F/S
    2/2/2

TG/C/AC
    0/0/1

I'd definitely pay a commodity for Speaker.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Play Leadership secondary.

Exhaust Centauri to gain one command counter.

Place command counter in Tactics

T/F/S: 2/2/1
    TG/C/AC: 1/0/1

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Play Leadership secondary.

Exhaust Melon, Nar, and one TG to gain two command counters.

Place command counter in Strategy and Tactics...

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Play on Leadership secondary.

Exhaust Lirta IV to place 1 CC in tactics

T/F/S: 2/3/2
    TG/C/AC: 2/0/3

El Skid on
  • Options
    @mindflare77 for play.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    One trade good to become second-to-last in order is not worth it, to us. Are there any other offers for the Speaker token?

(Currently at work. Will check back afterwards. If no offers, I'll go ahead with my next action)

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    If you get the speaker token, I pick second, correct? I am fine with second pick and I dont think i have enough to offer to where you would accept last pick.

Steam
  • Options
    Play Politics. Become Speaker.
    @MrBlarney for political stuff
    @38thDoe

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    @38thDoe, @Lykouragh, @Brody, @El Skid, @Zombie Hero for Politics Secondary

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Pass Politics secondary

• Options
    Pass Politics Secondary

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Pass on Politics

Steam
  • Options
    Pass

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    Pass on politics secondary

• Options
    Should be @38thDoe now

• Options
    Action and Agenda cards have been sent to mindflare77.

@Lykouragh : You should actually only have 3 tokens in Strategy Pool following the Leadership secondary, since you spent one from "Orbital Drop".

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Oh my bad, I was at 3/2/1 after the drop because I played tech 2ndary also

• Options
    Play Construction Time Again
    Construct 2 Colleges of Planetary Defense Science (PDS) on Wellon

@Brody @El Skid @Zombie Hero @Lykouragh @mindflare77
    Secondary Ability: Place 1 token from your Strategy pool in any system; you may place either 1 Space Dock or 1 PDS on a planet you control in that system.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Pass on construction secondary

• Options
    Play on Construction secondary. Place token in home system, and construct a Space Dock on Hercant.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Pass on Construction

Steam
  • Options
    pass construction secondary

• Options
    Pretend that was blue please haven't had coffee yet

• Options
    ... Sol-Hacan alliance? I'm in.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    ... Sol-Hacan alliance? I'm in.

Are you only saying that because he's about to take MR from you? :P

• Options
    Hey, if I didn't take it, he'd have gotten a second point from it. Rather than just the one from imperial when he wipes me off of it.

I'd prefer peace, of course.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Play, putting Space Dock in Abyz/Fria on the one with 3 resources

Brody on

• Options
    Brody wrote: Β»
    Play, putting Space Dock in Abyz/Fria

You’ll need to specify a planet for the space dock

• Options
    Play on Construction secondary. Place token in home system, and construct a Space Dock on Hercant.

Oh.... Does this add up? I didn't know you could have two in the same system. I think I messed up.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    edited April 2018
    You can have as many space docks in a system as you have planets. And I think you can have up to 2 pds on each planet.

I'm totally good with you going back and changing your order if you want.

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png