ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
Elki has reported a post.

Reason:
Um.
Forum: Debate and Discourse
Assigned Moderators: Elki, ElJeffe, The Cat, Irond Will

Posted by: Protagonist
Original Content:
Hi. I'm Protagonist, and I don't regularly visit this forum. I'm somewhat of a gamer, and I've read PA, and it's quite good, but unfortunately, that's not why I'm here today. I'm only posting this in Debate and Discourse because my research indicates that this was MrBallBaggins' favorite portion of the forum.

Since I was in high school, Jeff (MrBallBaggins) was one of my closest friends. Jeff had a wonderful, disturbing sense of humor. We had been planning to attend the Penny Arcade Expo next year together, and he had mentioned that he had promised to draw a Christmas Card for one of you (he showed me the sketches.) I saw that he'd posted, on average, seven times a day here, so it seemed like I should probably say something to you guys about this.

Last night, Jeff was with a friend. The friend was driving, and they went left of center and had an accident. Jeff was pronounced dead on the scene, and everything suggests that it was very quick and that he didn't suffer any. His friend is still in the hospital. I really still can't believe it myself, so there is not much else I can say.

I've never had to join a forum and post for this purpose before, and I never realized how extraordinarily difficult it is. I guess I just wanted to let people know what had happened to MrBallBaggins, and that this was one of his favorite places on the internet, without a doubt.

If anyone has or knows where I can find some of his sketches or artwork, that would be greatly appreciated. His family is putting together a scrapbook.

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on

• Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Like I said in the [chat], cigarettes, whiskey and rock and roll.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    :shock:

Jesus, dude.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited December 2007
    I didn't really know him, but still feel really sad to hear the news.

I'm going to sticky a copy of this thread in Tube's Circus, just in case any interested people miss the thread in D&D.

Ramius on