Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Flash Gala up!

The good news is that Yukata Yuisis is an SR so she was relatively easy to get.

The bad news is that Yukata Yuisis is just an SR and her skills still have that annoying 1T self stun (but no stance switching, thank god).

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2018
    I will be sparking tonight. Pray for me. : (

Haven't yet decided if my secondary target now is Alexiel, S. Jeanne, Olivia, or S. Rosetta. It -was- going to be Alexiel, but...

My current roster on those elements:
    Earth - Sara, Aletheia, Yugu, DLF, 4* Sarasa, Ilsa
    Dark - Lady Grey, Cerberus, D.Saru, D.Jeanne, BK, Veight, Marquiares, Azazel, Joker, (S.Zooey)
    Wind - Gawain, Lennah, Feena, Carmelina, Yuisis, Arriet, Korwa, (4* Nio)

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    i.....want.....s rosetta

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Huh. Pretty sure I just got my first “overburst”, or at least this is the first time I noticed that in conjunction with a load of 9’s that flashed afterwards.

Pretty neat, all told.

Edit: made it happen again, both times with someone’s full uncapped Bonito. Currently leveling a samurai, and I guess the 200% C.A. fir that class means two separate charge attacks (as opposed to Mirin’s version, who is also on the team), so five chain instead of four.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Ground out some side stories for another 10 draw and got my Summer Rosetta

i'm so happy

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Ground out some side stories for another 10 draw and got my Summer Rosetta

i'm so happy

This also goaded me into doing a ten draw because I'm a mark
    Got Summer Rosetta

• Options
    Oh god I forgot that in addition to the 40 baha fists that I need just to make 10 ele charged GW fist, I also need another 24 for the actual 5 star process, plus the orbs/whorls/prisms of course.

I am going to be doing

so

much

angel halo.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Io is a character that I thought I would hate but nope turns out she's awesome.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Huh. Pretty sure I just got my first “overburst”, or at least this is the first time I noticed that in conjunction with a load of 9’s that flashed afterwards.

Pretty neat, all told.

Edit: made it happen again, both times with someone’s full uncapped Bonito. Currently leveling a samurai, and I guess the 200% C.A. fir that class means two separate charge attacks (as opposed to Mirin’s version, who is also on the team), so five chain instead of four.

Wait is Bonito good now? I can probably burn this sunstone to bring mine to MLB.

• Options
    Bonito is okay, it's not worth sunstones

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Madican wrote: »

Pretty neat, all told.

Wait is Bonito good now? I can probably burn this sunstone to bring mine to MLB.

Gives all call effects (including full charge) upon first call if it has purple text

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Well, got the first weapon right away, so I guess it's fair that I have to empty the rest of the boxes.

• Options
    Spark Report!

Primary Target: S. Zooey
    Secondary Targets: Alexiel, S. Rosetta, S. Jeanne
    Tertiary Targets: Chevira, Olivia

Spark Funds: 180 Single TIckets, 2 10-Pull Tickets, 30000 Crystals

Results:
    https://imgur.com/a/j8EGtrO

18 SSRs:
    Wind - S. Jeanne, Petra
    Earth - Catherine, Cagliostro
    Water - Romeo
    Fire - Aliza, Percival
    Light - Chevira
    Dark - Wulf and Renie, Vaseface, Vampy
    Summons: Zephyrus, Bonito
    + 5 Gold Moons

7 SRs:
    S. Yuisis, S. Jessica, Sevilbarra, S. Eugen, Mishra, Ryan, Vira

Spark Selection: S. Zooey

It's going to take me a bit to wrap my head around all these new characters. S. Zooey and S. Jeanne I immediately know what I want to do with and where they fit into/displace people in my teams, but everyone else I'm just not really familiar enough with to have them stand out.

I do know that I don't have the characters who are delicate enough to need Catherine's disable and I'm not sure I need Percival's fear enough to have him displace someone (though running a full Sword team would be amusing I guess). Wulf and Renie might be an interesting aggro draw away from Veight

Overall, I'm maybe not ecstatic about the results in terms of unexpected standouts/hitting secondary targets but at least I hit the target rate.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Just found (and skipped the story of) a Star Trek episode in the non-story parts of Amalthea: Lancelot is imprisoned on a weird island because it is Against The Law for men to not be fat. Because they codified their standards of manliness into law.

Well, I’ll take their 50 crystals, anyway.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I remember that one, it's one of the Grand Blues quests. Any quest that has that label instead of the usual free quest icon is guaranteed to be a gag story, with varying levels of insanity.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    How many draph wizards are there besides Tzaka, if Vaseraga and below magic doesn't count? I guess Izmir, Danua and Bakura.

• Options
    I have pulled two bahamuts in the last two days and I think I just need to quartz them since I already have one at 3*???

• Options
    Or get 2 - 3 turns of Bahamut in a row.

• Options
    Yeah but Anat has the same call, doesn't she?

• Options
    At 3*, yeah. 4* is more like Shiva than Anat.

• Options
    Just found (and skipped the story of) a Star Trek episode in the non-story parts of Amalthea: Lancelot is imprisoned on a weird island because it is Against The Law for men to not be fat. Because they codified their standards of manliness into law.

Oh man, you should not have skipped that story it is the best

• Options
    I can't skip stories. Sometimes I think I can, and it turns out I'm wrong.

I can barely listen to podcasts without staring at the progress-bar.

• Options
    I skip stories of events I don't care about, like Robomi.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Maddoc wrote: »

Oh man, you should not have skipped that story it is the best

Judging by what I saw, I stand by my decision and will respectfully disagree.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    PLA wrote: »

i am not grinding out 50 of each primarch anima!!!!!!

• Options
    PLA wrote: »

i am not grinding out 50 of each primarch anima!!!!!!

You say that now

• Options
    primarch anima is a special kind of awful

• Options
    Applause for everyone as we actually won a match.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I finished recruiting Quatre and starting making Esser to distract myself from the hellscape that is 5*'ing Seox.

Dimensional Halo grind is, by far, the worst fucking thing in the universe.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I am so glad for Hard+ on the regular summon raids. So much more convenient

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    7 boxes down. Technically I'm doing well enough that I could stretch my goals and try and 40 box in 2 wars, but I think I'll stick to my original plan and swap after the 8th to start on 40 boxing for Song instead and spread out that hit.

And then the endless World drop grind, blahhh.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm, my crew might actually be able to win our fight today, but I have a feeling I'm going to wake up for strike time and we'll be down 100 million.

Oh well, Tier A and slack 0-5 was the plan anyways; I would hate to ruin that with a sudden burst of effort.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options

Pretty neat, all told.

Just realized the 9’s were because of Yodarha’s placement on my team (last in line), so the real overcharge damage turned out to be ~450k, which isn’t bad for where I am.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I'm ignoring GW in favor of getting caught up on story chapters.

Huh, the recent GBF main story is actually really good? 103 spoilers
    Maybe I'm just a sucker for all this palace intrigue stuff, but they're pulling off the whole shared tragic past that none of the characters will talk about thing really well. The casual "Pholia and Alliah are sisters" reveal both came out of nowhere and makes perfect sense the moment you learn it.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    The entire second arc from like, 80 onward is so extremely my shit

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I’m still stuck on the last 1/4 of 71, because my grids aren’t strong enough for that fight

Edit: I could probably brute force it because GW gave me like, 30 GD full elixirs, but that doesn’t really seem worth it.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    There are much tougher missions coming up shortly after that, so you're probably better off just waiting until you can clear it naturally

• Options
    Yeah, that’s been my general thought on it, but it’s tough because I know the Seraphic raid areas are further up the story list and waiting for the raids to pop up so I can further forge those weapons is slow.

jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.