As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    That's why when I see "impressive solo-achievement.gif" with an Assassin, I'm like "well, yeah". That's probably a pure Murgleis-grid, or something.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Back on the story,
    I must admit I rather like the heel-turn Pommern did at the end of the first arc, as well as his continued being a good, relatable guy.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Back on the story,
    I must admit I rather like the heel-turn Pommern did at the end of the first arc, as well as his continued being a good, relatable guy.
    Pommern came out of his heel turn way better than I expected, and I actually really like him now. He also gets some spotlight time in SSR Lecia's fate episode

• Options
    Huh, home-page recommended doing more story-chapters.

Maddoc wrote: »
    Back on the story,
    Pommern came out of his heel turn way better than I expected, and I actually really like him now. He also gets some spotlight time in SSR Lecia's fate episode
    I want him to be SR. He should have defence that makes him seem way above anything else until his HP has dropped a bit.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Built my Uriel SSR gauntlet, upgraded my AK-4A to 4*, picked up three (!) copies of Spymer's Visions, MLBed Titan, MLBed one Stratomizer . It was a good week for my earth grid. Now I am poor as all get out though. Unexpectedly, gold was the major hurdle, Uncapping Grand stuff is no joke. I also need a dump-truck of angel weapons to actually level all this stuff, hopefully this is upcoming event uses ticket boxes instead of item collections.

Think my grid is going to finish up with: Xeno Harp (MH), AK-4A (4*), 2X Stratomizer (4*), Uriel Fist, Spymer's Vision (MLB), 2X Yugu Blade (MLB), Bahu Fist (FLB) and Baal Axe (0*).
    Team: Elysium, Threo (4*), Ayer, De La Fille

Probably swap out DLF for Summer Rossetta when she gets her Extended Mastery unlocked.

Based on Motocall setups, looks like Titan/Alexial works the best from summons?

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    The next event is a token draw event so you'll get some angels!

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    "some" angels

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Do Carren and Clarisse ever interact? Have you ever seen them in the same room?

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Trial characters are out. Seems to confirm SS Ilsa is Fire and leading speculation is that the last secret swimsuit char is Water Orchid and she looks pretty strong, at least for Varuna.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    SS Ilsa got datamined, is confirmed as fire.

Also the new event will feature summer Quatre and Esser, which I take as a sign that the world specifically loves me.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    1) very excited to get tweyen's outfit soon 2) i have a NEED to pull summer Ilsa

• Options
    Summer Four and Ten? Maybe Toriudonda is psychic.

• Options
    I finally looked at the water trial SSR

Holy shit this character looks disgusting.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Water Trial Character
    I'm so badly hoping it's Zwei

• Options
    Oh god, Cygames realized they can release swimsuit versions of Summons, that is some brain genius shit right there.

Also Magfes starting tomorrow, with free daily 10 rolls from 8/1 through 8/13

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    So at this rate it'll be what, two more summers until all the Eternals show up together?

• Options
    So this event has an Arcarum like dungeon explore mechanic to get the eel currency.

It can also drop magna weps just like normal arcarum, which is a nice surprise.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Entries aren't day locked or anything, are they?

I tend to slack a couple days on going through the event story because I just don't have time for progression on weekdays.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Entries aren't day locked or anything, are they?

I tend to slack a couple days on going through the event story because I just don't have time for progression on weekdays.

No, you do raid battles to build up an expedition bar. Joining the HL raid got me 5, and hosting EX got me 20, you need 100 for an expedition.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Fuck, still need to do the story then, 'cause you don't start with the bar. (I at least do daily raids for the mission)

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Summer Summon Summon Summ Summoner?

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    I like that the event's story beats are "overfishing eels is bad" and then event mechanics require catching thousands of eels for shiny rewards.

• Options
    Event-Olivia is very much Olivia Lite, huh. Not anything works particularly differently, just less. Summer Naoise is cool.
    And then one day it decided to become a weapon, because it was worthy of being a... No. In truth, it was simply too powerful to exist as a living creature.
    (Excerpt from "The Life of History's Strongest Knifefish.")

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    First free draw gave me Summer Ilsa. 8-)

• Options
    Seven's ongoing quest to force people to hang out with him is more thrilling than the Society-storyline.

I got Dark Vira, Goblin Mage, Summer Ilsa, and a hundred half-elixirs.

• Options
    Nothing so far but I'll be getting another 10 draw in tonight after the crystals for hitting platinum go out~

• Options
    Nothing from free draws, but I did pull Summer Danua from the first summer character ticket and Anne from my yolo 10-shot.

Gonna grind out the 10 roll ticket tonight because I love gambling with free money.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I have a pretty big dilemma here. I'm 15 pulls from a spark. This legfest would be ideal to pull in due to the Murgleis rate up, plus I don't have any of these limited characters. but we're due a roulette wheel and those go a long way in reducing spark costs. But Flashfest only has Alexiel for characters I don't have, though she would be a good spark target...

• Options
    This legfest is another 3.5 days and there will be an announcement later tonight about what the rest of the summer campaign entails so I'd wait a bit and see?

We are getting another 30 free rolls during this banner though; a 40 roll discount on a spark is still pretty good.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Shame that Sheepy isn't on this banner, she's the best zodiac by a wide margin

Can't really go wrong with Cain, Rosetta, Io, or Murgleis (Sorry Kat, we all know who the star here is)

Monkey is due a 5* next, and maybe she'll become element defining like Sheep did

• Options
    edited July 2018
    That's a good point. I sparked Anila back in March, which I haven't regretted one bit.

Artereis on
  • Options
    Naoise is the new, revealed summer-character I really want.

I like playing with drummer and Chicken.

• Options
    I want Summer Naoise and Heles so bad so I can run an all Light team of Seruel/Heles/Naoise

They have cool collaborative voice lines

• Options
    A custom piece designed by Korwa for maximum fun. It's made from highly breathable material that gives a tight, secure fit without constricting the skin; not even the strongest waves could accidently knock it off. In the extremely unlikely event of encountering deadly predators, the miniskirt automatically detaches as a decoy.

The wonders of modern technology.

• Options
    simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    Still no cagliostro...

• Options
    ARE we due for a roulette? I don't think they're guaranteed or anything

• Options
    Fucking albacore-bit.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Alright, the summer character tickets were neat: I got Jin, Walder and Lunalu.

Meanwhile, today’s free roll got me summer Yuisis!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    did cygames just find a warehouse full of stuff and just decide oh hey, let's get rid of all this stuff with this lottery
    Djdc979U0AEr1Ji.jpg

• Options
    I'm gonna be so mad if I win a Whole Hokkaido hairy crab and can't claim it because I don't live in Japan.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
This discussion has been closed.