As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The TWDT 2018: $4463.6 raised - Ravenclaw wins - Survey Posted - Pictures up!

TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailorSeattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
edited June 2019 in PAX West
The survey is up!

https://goo.gl/forms/SfDhnmdKz8ZGAr3t2
VJhIKBd.jpg
“I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.” - Severus Snape

WHAT THIS IS
The Triwizard Drinking Tournament is a yearly charity pub crawl hosted by the Penny Arcade community in which the four houses of Hogwarts are split into two teams of fifty and unleashed upon Capitol Hill for a night of merrymaking and fund raising. In 2017 we raised $4666.50 in just a few short hours with all that cash going to Child's Play and securing bragging rights to the team that raises the most! For seven years the crawl roughly followed the Harry Potter books followed by a short break so that we could get horrible things involving chrome spray paint out of our system. Now the alumni of Hogwarts have returned to celebrate their time at the school with The Triwizard Drinking Tournament! Assembling themselves into teams based on the houses they grew up in they gather to celebrate all things witchy and wizardly!

This year you'll notice that teams are changing slightly! While we're still following the four house structure, the sub-teams are changing from Order/DE to custom team names to make things more fun for everyone and get rid of the us vs them connotations. I'll make sure to note which team used to be which in the thread so returning veterans can find their friends!

You do not have to be a PAX attendee to come to this!

WHEN THIS IS
Thursday, August 30th at 8:30 PM

HOW TO JOIN
The link is in the thread! Find it!

If you’d like to join as a member of team leadership please PM the listed Head of House or me! Descriptions of leader duties under the spoiler!
Head of House
The Head of House coordinates with the other members of their team’s leadership to come up with and put into action a plan to raise money throughout the event. Whether this be through auctions, selling handmade items, selling custom shot glasses and shirts, or whatever else you come up with and are responsible for collecting all the money for their team at the end of the event and ensuring it gets to the Headmaster. The Head of House is also responsible for organizing the initial check in of attendees, getting their team from bar to bar, signing off scorecards, and keeping an eye on their team members to ensure they’re having a safe night and getting home ok.

Head Boy/Girl
The Head Boy/Girl assists the Head of House with the running of the team. They help to come up with and put into action a plan to raise money throughout the event, herd people from bar to bar, keep an eye on the team to make sure everyone is safe and getting home ok, help check in attendees, and so forth. If the Head of House ends up too drunk to function or gets too distracted then it’ll be up to the Head Boys/Girls to pick up the slack and keep their team running smoothly.

House Elf
The House Elf is essentially a non-drinking Head Boy/Girl. With hundreds of drunks running around it’s important to have a few people with clear heads involved and that is the House Elf’s role. If the other leaders get too drunk to function and start forgetting to get the team to the next bar or whatever then the House Elf will take over and keep the TWDT fun train rolling!
The Teams
lHvPhx9.png
Loyal, friendly, hardworking, and never one to grandstand, Hufflepuff is often a rather understated house. Their cheerfulness and outgoing demeanor sometimes get them teased but make no mistake, Hufflepuff don't give a fuck. Going against them is going against a house that will drink you under the table with a smile on their face and then politely call you an ambulance to collect your blacked out body.

House colours: Yellow and Black • House animal: Badger • Elemental affinity: Earth

Hufflepuff Huffledrunks (Formerly OotP)
Head of House: Mosby
Head Boy/Girl: Cripsy262
Head Boy/Girl: childlikeempress
House Elf: Rhea_starstorm
Common Room:
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/Sa33ydRH6zK2

8:30 PM - Linda’s
9:30 PM - Capitol Cider
10:30 PM - Barca
11:30 PM - Unicorn
12:30 AM - Linda’s

Hufflepuff Hufflepunks (Formerly DE)
Head of House: ohhmyfionna
Head Boy/Girl: nia nia nia
Head Boy/Girl: Skelotic
House Elf:
Common Room:
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/gPWz45eUBDp

8:30 PM - Linda’s
9:30 PM - Barca
10:30 PM - Unicorn
11:30PM - Capitol Cider
12:30 AM - Linda’s
0BkYYqX.png
When a challenge presents itself, House Gryffindor is never one to back down. Brave and determined almost to a cocky and reckless fault this House can always be counted on to rise to the occasion. Whether flying high in a Quidditch match or staring you down from across a row of shots you can always be sure a Gryffindor is never going to give up.

House colours: Red and gold • House animal: Lion • Elemental affinity: Fire

Gryffindor Kneazles (Formerly OotP)
Head of House: freckle
Head Boy/Girl:
Head Boy/Girl:
House Elf:
Common Room:
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/2fuk9XYj2TJ2

8:30 PM - Barca
9:30 PM - Unicorn
10:30 PM - Linda’s
11:30 PM - Capitol Cider
12:30 AM - Barca

Gryffindor Occamys (Formerly DE)
Head of House: Dack
Head Boy/Girl:
Head Boy/Girl:
House Elf:
Common Room:
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/u3yyXKuQftT2

8:30 PM - Barca
9:30 PM - Linda’s
10:30 PM - Capitol Cider
11:30 PM - Unicorn
12:30 AM - Barca
V5te5C4.png
For those that seek greatness there is no more driven a house than Slytherin. They are cunning, resourceful, and always strive to be the absolute best but also tend to look after their own during their relentless drive to be on top. Time and again this house, through whatever means necessary, has come out ahead so be wary when you see the green and silver across from you.

House colours: Green and silver • House animal: Snake • Elemental affinity: Water

Slytherin Runespoors (Formerly OotP)
Head of House: TOGSolid
Head Boy/Girl: industrialgirl
Head Boy/Girl: DarkAdrenaline
House Elf:
Common Room: https://www.facebook.com/groups/slytherinootp2016/?ref=group_browse_new
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/nYtEYRx9qfH2

8:30 PM - Capitol Cider
9:30 PM - Linda’s
10:30 PM - Unicorn
11:30 PM - Barca
12:30 AM - Capitol Cider

Slytherin Basilisks (Formerly DE)
Head of House: Do_I_Need_Pants
Head Boy/Girl: Breebles_Mcbestie
Head Boy/Girl: SutibunRi
House Elf:
Common Room: https://www.facebook.com/groups/625816700948395/
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/Q7CJigy6SHo

8:30 PM - Capitol Cider
9:30 PM - Unicorn
10:30 PM - Barca
11:30 PM - Linda’s
12:30 AM - Capitol Cider
y21eab5.png
With a love for learning for the sake of learning and a lack of fear of the unknown, House Ravenclaw attracts some of the brightest, and most eccentric, students at Hogwarts. Their thirst for knowledge is relentless but in their desire to prove what they know they can develop a strong competitive streak. However, this also means Ravenclaw is a tenacious and crafty opponent that will always have a newly invented trick up their sleeve.

House colours: Blue and silver • House animal: Eagle • Elemental affinity: Air

Ravenclaw Ministry of Magic (Formerly OotP)
Head of House: namelessbanana
Head Boy/Girl:
Head Boy/Girl:
House Elf:
Common Room: https://m.facebook.com/groups/489723884390152
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/5CZebF6K7yN2

8:30 PM - Unicorn
9:30 PM - Barca
10:30 PM - Capitol Cider
11:30 PM - Linda’s
12:30 AM - Unicorn

Ravenclaw Twisted Talons (Formerly DE)
Head of House: Crim
Head Boy/Girl:
Head Boy/Girl:
House Elf: ColetteIsabella
Common Room: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TWDTRavenclawDE/
Crawl Route: https://goo.gl/maps/THJAC5NgxaU2

8:30 PM - Unicorn
9:30 PM - Capitol Cider
10:30 PM - Linda’s
11:30 PM - Barca
12:30 AM - Unicorn
JbtDnJt.jpg
The Challenges
After completing your challenge (and drinking your water. You’re drinking water, right? RIGHT!?) feel free to have another drink or two (or a soda, whatever!) and hang out while at your bar! Making new drunken friends is half the fun! If you do want to get out of the bar early, hang out just outside of it and wait for everyone else to head to the next bar.

Challenge 1: It’s another year of meeting good friends you went to Hogwarts with, and retired professors who helped teach you. In the grand tradition of the TWDT, one person orders a light coloured beer or cider and the other orders a dark coloured one.
Challenge 2: Sometimes successful potion making is a group effort. Pair off with an opponent from your opposing house. Each of you choose 1 alcohol then order a drink composed of them both. Drink up!
Challenge 3: The Killing Curse – Wizardly duels, even friendly ones, can result in foul fates. Order a good drink and a Budweiser. Engage in rock, paper, scissors with the loser having to drink the Budweiser.
Challenge 4: Sometimes the best duels are the simplest duels. Pair up with an opponent from your opposing house and subject them to your best potion (drink of your choice)!
Challenge 5: Reunite with your housemates and celebrate another triumphant year! With the aid of your housemate combine two ingredients to create an entirely new concoction! One person picks a shot and the other picks a chaser for each person to order.

Bonus Challenge 1:: It’s important to stay hydrated during a long night of combat. Have a glass of water at each stop.
Bonus Challenge 2: Expecto Patrónum! Raise a shot of tequila to all those that have come before us at the final bar.
M45EcyU.jpg
The Professional Alcoholic's Guide to the TWDT
Greetings one and all! I am TOGSolid, drunkard extraordinaire and veteran TWDTer here to provide you with some helpful tips about having a fun, safe, booze filled night and a not horrible morning!

Don't be an asshole: We're all friends here (or soon to be friends!) so treat each other with respect. Also, the bars of Capitol Hill love having us around and we want to ensure that we're welcome every year. Treat the establishment better than you treat your own home. We're all going to be getting sauced up and nobody likes a dickhead drunk so don't make us sic the Dementors on your ass. Double cool person points if you bring your glasses back to the bar when you're done and clean up after yourself! (There are no actual cool person points but seriously, other teams are going to be swarming the bar when you're done and it helps the bar staff a lot.)
Know your limits: We're all here to have fun, drink tons of booze, and help throw copious amounts of money to Child's Play but nobody likes a sloppy drunk. If you feel yourself getting to the point of no return there's a good chance you've actually already hit it. Alcohol takes time to work so be aware of yourself, doubly so if you're new to this sort of thing. If you're stumbling into things you should probably just start chugging water and head home.
No wizards left behind: We're all in this together. We arrive as a group, we leave as a group. If someone gets so shitfaced that they start thinking they’re an actual wizard then it's the responsibility of all of us to make sure that person gets home safely. Nobody will be left to throw up all over themselves alone in an alley.
Listen to your team leaders: They're not just the people that check your scorecard and help you get to the next bar. They're here to make sure everyone is having fun and being safe. If they're asking you to stop being a dick or trying to help you get home safely it's a good idea to pay attention.
Drink your water: Yes, I know it's a scorecard challenge, but I am stressing this one again because this is what helps to ensure you have a fun night and a less than awful morning. Sure, you'll have to pee more but it'll help keep you lubed up and partying throughout the night and help curb any hangover you may have.
Eat before you come to the crawl: Seriously. Do not drink on an empty stomach. That is a sure fire way to end up with a bad drunk and a worse morning. Eating helps keep your system running strong, lets you drink more, and will let you recover faster. [ShamelessPlug]Conveniently, there's a wonderful little thing called the Pre-PAX Dinner that occurs right before the crawl and happens at one of the bars we'll visit![/ShamelessPlug]
Eat after the crawl: Want to be able to show up to PAX the next day not feeling like shit? Then repeat after me: Greasy, cheesy, bready, meaty. I live by this mantra and it has never failed me. There are a few late night places open after PAX and there's always a pack of us that get together to go eat. Dick’s is nearby and shoving a big bag of Dick’s into your face is a great way to ensure you don’t show up to PAX with a nightmarish hangover. There are also hotdog vendors open nearby that make some pretty killer dogs (Seattle dogs are super good and you should totally try one if you haven't). Alternatively, stash a pizza in your room before you come to the crawl or something like that.
ifRKqf3.gif
The Wizard’s Guide to Dueling Etiquette
All forbidden curses are forbidden: All drinks must contain only a mix of drinking alcohol or legit mixers. No rubbing alcohol, ghost peppers, gasoline, bits of glass, or whatever nutty crap your internet polluted minds can conjure up.
The challenger buys the drink: This keeps things fair and prevents anyone from breaking their opponent's bank by ordering them Dom Perignon mixed with Patron and topped off with Crystal Skull vodka.
Choose your partner outside: Each bar is going to be assaulted by 100 people at a time. In order to ensure everyone gets their drink and the bartenders don't have an aneurysm find your partner outside and then go in together and order.
Don't mess with the non-combatants: That respect thing goes for the people not involved with the crawl too. There will be bar regulars hanging out at these locations and people just wandering Capitol Hill doing their own thing. Treat them just as well as you'd treat your fellow PAXers. Who knows, you may get some extra donations along the way!
hFMPteS.png
Diagon Alley – For All Your Wizardly Costuming Needs
https://www.universalorlando.com/Merchandise/Shop/Harry_Potter.html - For those wishing true accuracy I highly recommend ordering directly from the official Universal store. Other sites tend to have inaccurate, though still nice looking, merchandise.
http://www.amazon.com - For those less discerning or assembling a costume on a budget, Amazon has an assortment of cheaper, non-official costuming options.
http://www.Etsy.com - Etsy has a wide range of people selling handmade wands and other wizardly goods.

You can also go nuts with completely alternate theme costumes! I have shown up in the past as Slytherin versions of Hunter S. Thompson, a frat boy, a wizardly cowboy, and classy Victorian wizard. We’ve even had someone show up as Carl from ATHF (FOREIGNER!). Just ensure that your costume doesn’t have any weapons (real or fake), isn’t going to get you arrested/thrown out of the bar, and incorporates your team colours.

The Thing You're Here For!
https://eventbrite.com/e/the-triwizard-drinking-tournament-the-cocktails-of-grindelwald-tickets-47575610933

Be sure to get a ticket to the Pre-TWDT dinner the Start of Term Feast too!
https://eventbrite.com/e/pre-pax-west-the-start-of-term-feast-2018-tickets-47574222781

wWuzwvJ.png
TOGSolid on

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    If any participants want to contribute fundraising items feel free! Sign ups will be coming very soon and keep an eye out for some upcoming special items due to this being a special year!

Also, I should be hearing back from my caterer regarding the Start of Term Feast in a day or two so stay tuned for that thread!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • CKingCKing Registered User regular
    Budweiser? You sick bastard.

CKing wrote: »
    Budweiser? You sick bastard.

I didn't call it the Killing Curse for nothing :lol:

wWuzwvJ.png
  • I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    Sweet! This is always one of my favorite events. I can't wait

ZYseqtZ.png
    edited June 2018
    So, due to some minor hilarity involving my caterer's emails ending up in my spam folder without me realizing it for a few days, I didn't get the Start of Term Feast stuff finalized before I had to get to work. The good news is that that's all taken care of now, the bad news is now I'm gonna be on a boat for two weeks so I'll need to hold off on launching till I'm home cause, yanno, boat.

But! That's basically the only hiccup going on. All the bars have confirmed, stuff is humming along, and basically the only reason signups are launching in two weeks instead of right now is because I have a weird job.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    Thanks as always for your hard work!

The first crawl was in 2008, a decade ago. Ten Years Ago. TEN.

Lord.

Here are some highlights from that formative year.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KrL1MSe9XouQMt9D6

Love you all <3

CAWCAW

• Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    @TOGSolid Can you update Huffledrunks OOTP to list me as House Elf? Thanks :D

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    If anybody to looking to gear up, ThinkGeek has a lot of HP merch, and some of it is pretty discounted (in select houses and sizes of course).
    Particularly: cufflinks for $10 instead of $50, ties for $7 insrtead of $54, and House House Pants for $18 instead of $25.

edited June 2018
    @Rhea_starstorm
    Whoops, fixed it! Updated the other houses too. Huzzah for cell signal and the forums playing a little more nicely with my phone!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Yeah! The Pigskin Wizard always shows up for this kind of drinking!

Initialdor on
    2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    Braving a drive from Calgary and a truly ridiculous exchange rate for you glorious
    bastards... <3

• valdorvaldor Registered User regular
    @TOGSolid I remeber when you and me did all the 4 bonus challenges in a single drink.... that seems easy not with you added the Budweiser.....

I may have given up on PAX, but I will always sign up for this. I see you are heading Slytherin?

@Initialdor I always look forward to seeing you around this also!

3 time TWDT attendee. One year as House Head Boy and Now Head of House for Slytherin DE.
    4 Year Pax West Attendee
    edited June 2018
    Yup, I'm HoHing the old Slytherin team! All of you who rolled with me back then know what to expect so get signed up with the Shotcallers ASAP!

And I am massively enjoying that that challenge is getting the exact reaction I was hoping for :D I wanted to have a challenge with real stakes and it's such a simple yet beautifully effective solution.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zbdvogFyZZM

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • DruidsFlameDruidsFlame Registered User regular
    Registration HYPE!!!!

sEf3HzW.png
    PAX PRIME 2018 Status: Badges [√] Room [√] Waiting [ :x ]
    PoGo Trainer Code:4505 8413 2232
  • valdorvaldor Registered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Yup, I'm HoHing the old Slytherin team! All of you who rolled with me back then know what to expect so get signed up with the Shotcallers ASAP!

As soon as I saw that, I joined the team. Can't wait to not remember the night with you.

3 time TWDT attendee. One year as House Head Boy and Now Head of House for Slytherin DE.
    4 Year Pax West Attendee
  • mcweemsmcweems Registered User new member
    First time doing this event, how does it work?

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Show up to starting bar, drop cash, get scorecard, do challenge and follow your fellow wizards from bar to bar until you're right back where you started. Your house will probably have an item auction or two along the way.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
    whypick1 wrote: »
    Show up to starting bar, drop cash, get scorecard, do challenge and follow your fellow wizards from bar to bar until you're right back where you started. Your house will probably have an item auction or two along the way.

Thanks!

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    mcweems wrote: »
    whypick1 wrote: »

Thanks!

The challenges from last year, to give you an idea:
    Challenge 1: Before venturing forth to challenge the other houses for the Triwizard Cup celebrate the start of the games with your housemates!
    OotP: Drink one light beer or one shot of light coloured alcohol.
    DE: Drink one dark beer or one shot of dark coloured alcohol.
    Challenge 2: The games are off to a rather explosive start! Pair off with a partner from the opposing house. One of you orders two beers and the other orders two shots. Drop a shot in a beer and drink your custom Wizard Bombs!
    Challenge 3: Pair off with a partner from the opposing house. Each of you order a beer or mixed drink. Engage in a game of I Never until both drinks have been consumed. Save any dirt you learn about your opponent for future blackmail.
    Challenge 4: Think of the drink you would like most in the world. Just as you're about to order, find the closest person from your opposing house and order it for them instead. They do the same for you. Drink up while staring wistfully at the drink you really wanted.
    Challenge 5: In honor of the 10th anniversary of the Triwizard Drinking Tournament brave the flames of the Goblet of Fire and take a shot of Fireball.

Bonus Challenge 1:: It’s important to stay hydrated during a long night of combat. Have a glass of water at each stop.
    Bonus Challenge 2: Expecto Patrónum! Raise a shot of tequila to those that have come before us at the final bar.

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Last year, I ended up doing challenge #3 against 3-5 people from Hufflepuff OotP at Barca..
    ..they did not get me to take a single sip of my drink before they were all eliminated..
    They were very good at eliminating each other though.

• DruidsFlameDruidsFlame Registered User regular
    I had so much fun last year doing this for the first time!
    No hesitation joining Hufflepuff Honey Badgers this year because it was such a great group of people last year!! 8-)

sEf3HzW.png
    PAX PRIME 2018 Status: Badges [√] Room [√] Waiting [ :x ]
    PoGo Trainer Code:4505 8413 2232
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    I have signed up for the Slytherin Basilisks (Formerly DE) team. Since I don't drink, I shall be the house elf. I'm hoping to eat lots though! :biggrin: Now the Slytherin Basilisks have two challenge coin people rather than one...LOL :P

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
    If you signed up for the pin sale notification then check your emails cause I sent out the links to get one!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • HalseySpartan2HalseySpartan2 Quality Assurance Engineer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I've signed up with the Runespoors!

SHwjM12.png
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular

You chose.. poorly.
    Basilisks is where it's at.
    But, all glory to Salazar and the Slytherin either way, we'll teach those other houses a thing or two about drinking and giving generously to charity.

• HalseySpartan2HalseySpartan2 Quality Assurance Engineer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    SutibunRi wrote: »

You chose.. poorly.
    Basilisks is where it's at.
    But, all glory to Salazar and the Slytherin either way, we'll teach those other houses a thing or two about drinking and giving generously to charity.

It was the only one with a working Facebook link D: All glory to Slytherin, of course.

SHwjM12.png
    Friggin Ca Caw! The blue sweats will be reppin appropriately this year!

2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
  • namelessbanananamelessbanana Registered User regular
    uhwgaak6feik.jpg

Hello Witches and Wizards,

We are holding a fundraiser for 10th Anniversary TWDT shot glasses. The glasses will be double sided and sand blasted. They will have "TWDT 10th Anniversary" on one side and the Hogwarts crest on the other. They will cost $15 and will be available for pick up at the start of the crawl at sign in. If you are unable to attend and would like to commemorate 10 glorious years these shot glasses will be available for shipping for $4.

These need to be ordered ASAP. Orders will be closed at midnight on Friday the 10th.

You can fill out the google form below and pay through one of the following links.

Google Form (payment links are there as well)
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOUKrs0Cm5jPCqZ2RHXbOTMryWKCex0zQN4pwp06IoBhZCng/viewform?usp=sf_link

edited August 2018
    We're down to the last few spaces so register while you still can!

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • foxysofafoxysofa Registered User new member
    So I’m late to the party, is it too late to join in on the fun?

• CKingCKing Registered User regular
    foxysofa wrote: »
    So I’m late to the party, is it too late to join in on the fun?

I think there are still some head positions open!

Keep an eye on the eventbrite in case we get cancellations!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Draken50Draken50 Registered User regular
    I'm looking to house elf, are those spots as open as they look?. I used to be a drinking huffledrunk, but can't do the hangover this year, where would I be most useful?

• Draken50Draken50 Registered User regular
    I can be a head of house too if those are open too, I'm trying to p. M. @togsolid, but PA is blocked on my work computer and I can't figure out how to p. M. Via mobile.

Can people participate if they don't register?

mcweems wrote: »
    Can people participate if they don't register?

Unfortunately no. We use the registration system in order to keep the crowd size manageable and to avoid overloading the bars.

wWuzwvJ.png
    TONIGHT! Yeaheaheaheah!

• CharmingDevilCharmingDevil Token Awkward Muffin Graham, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Man I missed out again! Never done this pub crawl and found out extremely last minute that I could make it this year but of course it's all sold out... Whelp, have fun and stay safe everyone! I'll be able to join ya'll one year!

• Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Cant wait!!!!! Go Huffledrunks

• I3izzyI3izzy Nonofficial member of the F5 brigade FG, ORRegistered User regular
    So what happened at Linda's?

ZYseqtZ.png