As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Undernet

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Undernet

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    asn1814asn1814 Registered User new member
    "Share on Twitter"

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but as time goes on, I become more and more convinced that the world would be much better off if Twitter did not exist.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    JermsJerms Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    This may be an unpopular opinion, but as time goes on, I become more and more convinced that the world would be much better off if Twitter did not exist.

This opinion would only be unpopular among those people.

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Social Media was a mistake.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    flamebroiledchickenflamebroiledchicken Registered User regular
    The more I read about Facebook and Twitter's shadiness behind the scenes, the happier I am that the only social media platforms I'm on are Tumblr and Instagram (I know I know, Instagram is owned by Facebook, but it feels less intrusive and easier to curate than its parent product). I miss the days when forums like this one were the main way of talking to people online.

y59kydgzuja4.png
  • Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    I miss the days when forums like this one were the main way of talking to people online.

I'd never in a million years wish him the horror, but often I'll wonder what would happen to a place like Reddit if Tube were to moderate it.

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    doompooky wrote: »
    I miss the days when forums like this one were the main way of talking to people online.

I'd never in a million years wish him the horror, but often I'll wonder what would happen to a place like Reddit if Tube were to moderate it.

qxhsDTW.gif

in all honesty, I want to see Dorsey call those people on their bluff. Watch it on day 29 when they all come back.
    and when they dont... oh well.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN