As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

"Subscribed"/bookmarked to Every Thread (this is fixed, clear your cache)

ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
This just started this morning:

nw5bnvc2795u.png

I'm not, obviously, following all of them. The bad yellow flag shows up in-thread, as well.

Iruka on

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm getting this as well, although if I go to my bookmarks page it will correctly show only the ones I have bookmarked. I can even add/remove the bookmarks, if I want, although it won't look like anything has changed when I do so.

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Same thing here.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    just happened to me too

wonder if there is crossover with the people getting 3 spaces for every 1 subset

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Just noticed it myself , was wondering if I fell asleep on my tablet and subscribed to everything.

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    clear your caches.

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Just cleared my cache and it resolved this issue.

FYI, I cleared my cache last night for other reasons and the issue didn't go away until I cleared it again just now, so it looks like whatever you guys did earlier today worked!