Options

I do not even have TIME to [chat] with you right now

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Not sure who thought this was a good idea....

d8h51b94t18y.png

Iron Eyes Cody said it was fine.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Oh that distillery is eastern oregon that explains it. That place is like eastern washington and Idaho panhandle had a baby.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    I keep reading legitimately good pieces about what a huge asshole Louis CK is. He's such an asshole!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    There was a brief period there where it wasn't super terrible to tell people you were into video games as a hobby

and now we're back here again. Damnit people.

FFS

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    i didnt say my body was right to want deep fired junk food

i just said it did

Oh don't worry everyone's body wants deep fried junk food... it's why we've run into some problems with it culturally... cause once you get going it's hard to stop... on account of how fuckin delicious deep fried anything is.

It's actually why i suggest steak because if you're doing it right, itll be rich buttery and salty, but also packed with a shit load of protein and not a ton of fat and carbs.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I keep reading legitimately good pieces about what a huge asshole Louis CK is. He's such an asshole!

Link pls

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

i just said it did

Oh don't worry everyone's body wants deep fried junk food... it's why we've run into some problems with it culturally... cause once you get going it's hard to stop... on account of how fuckin delicious deep fried anything is.

It's actually why i suggest steak because if you're doing it right, itll be rich buttery and salty, but also packed with a shit load of protein and not a ton of fat and carbs.

also way more expensive than junk food unfortunately

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »

i just said it did

also way more expensive than junk food unfortunately

This is also true

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    milski wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    There was a brief period there where it wasn't super terrible to tell people you were into video games as a hobby

and now we're back here again. Damnit people.

"Into videogames" = fine.

"Gamer" = red flag

Imo

I work in the industry and spend a significant amount of my downtime playing games.

Gaming, including board games, is a major part of my life. So i hate how Gamers tainted the term.

21stCentury on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i could eat steak every night i'd just have to, like, sell my car

which would then leave me unable to acquire more steak

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    TTODewback wrote: »
    todays thought of the day: god damn koala bears are stupid. how have they not gone extinct

i'm not disputing but i don't think i have any examples of them being stupid

except for the chlamydia i suppose

wrap your shit up koala bears

if you break a piece of eucalyptus off a tree the koala won't eat it because it cant recognize it as being eucalyptus
    it will starve before it eats it

i read it on the internets

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    todays thought of the day: god damn koala bears are stupid. how have they not gone extinct

if you break a piece of eucalyptus off a tree the koala won't eat it because it cant recognize it as being eucalyptus

dumb if true

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Not sure who thought this was a good idea....

d8h51b94t18y.png

I thought this was america

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Doesn't eucalyptus offer very little nutrition and was actually poisonous to the point Koalas had to develop immunity to keep eating it? That's how stupid they are "fuck you I'm eating it".

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

dumb if true

it has to be
    the internet wouldn't lie to me

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    Doesn't eucalyptus offer very little nutrition and was actually poisonous to the point Koalas had to develop immunity to keep eating it? That's how stupid they are "fuck you I'm eating it".

tbf how different is this from the average american diet

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Louis C.K. took the stage for a surprise set at the Comedy Cellar Sunday night...there seemed to be a divide between how men and women reacted to C.K.’s presence.
    oof
    The women, who asked to remain anonymous, added that they were there to see another comedian, who had previously been announced, but that CK took to the stage after a brief introduction from the night's compère.

“It felt like he was being thrust upon the audience without telling them,” one woman said
    yeesh
    Louis CK tells 'rape whistle' joke in first stand-up set since sexual misconduct admission
    hrmm

wandering on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Louis C.K. took the stage for a surprise set at the Comedy Cellar Sunday night...there seemed to be a divide between how men and women reacted to C.K.’s presence.
    oof
    The women, who asked to remain anonymous, added that they were there to see another comedian, who had previously been announced, but that CK took to the stage after a brief introduction from the night's compère.

“It felt like he was being thrust upon the audience without telling them,” one woman said
    yeesh
    Louis CK tells 'rape whistle' joke in first stand-up set since sexual misconduct admission
    hrmm

I thought Louis CK could've bounced back.

But I don't think he understood how to do that.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Construction Managers continue to be amazed that I need power on to the equipment they want me to test.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Like, did CK formally apologize for his wrongdoing? I only heard about him coming back to the stage.

• Options
    apparently the b52s have sent a c&d to a florida circus for using their music during an elephant show

which good for them

but upon learning this i now have rock lobster stuck in my head

• Options
    Like, did CK formally apologize for his wrongdoing? I only heard about him coming back to the stage.

he released a statement when it all went down that was sort of an above-average but still not very good apology

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited August 2018

He put out an apologetic statement yes. Apologetic in quotes or not depending on how you feel about the situation it seemed. Link

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »

Link pls

https://boingboing.net/2018/08/30/someone-pulled-their-dick-out.html

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    yo are we still down for Payday 2 weekend crew?

@SniperGuy @desc @Elki @Echo @Abdhyius @override367 and whoever else

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    this isn't to make louis seem better by comparison, just to highlight the problem in an industry

most male comedians are assholes.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    someone bought me payday 2 maliciously I think

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

he released a statement when it all went down that was sort of an above-average but still not very good apology

It was a pretty fine apology, then he went completely dark and did nothing to counter or defend anything anyone accused him of.

I read that article, it was... not what I'd call reporting, but it did get opinions from a couple of people.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Are we Paydaying on PC? I will be around Sat/Sun/Mon (Woo labor day) and late on Friday (Sea of Thievesing with @TheKoolEagle again, but after that)

Otherwise I can hunt it down for xbone or whatever.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Chief Joseph Days Rodeo was created by this sad sack.

Harley-Tucker-2.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I got a reuben for lunch. I thought I wanted a reuben. I did not.

It's not bad. It's just..not what I wanted I guess

Oh well

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    If I apologized to my wife the way public figures apologize....

"I'm very sorry the thing I did, which was fine, is something you get unreasonably worked up over. I regret not covering up better."

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    I got a reuben for lunch. I thought I wanted a reuben. I did not.

It's not bad. It's just..not what I wanted I guess

Oh well

what you wanted was a frisco melt
    your brain was close but not quite there
    sorry there's always next year.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    this thread has been popping up on my feed

poo
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    https://www.clickhole.com/clickhole-is-experimenting-with-non-viral-content-that-1828343153
    https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/py5li1cc5qwagjqxptfn.jpg

Here it is: a very boring crow. There's nothing about this crow that would make you want to share it with anyone. It’s a very boring crow, and we’re excited to see how few likes and shares it gets.
    Fuck you, Clickhole. That crow is awesome!

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    edit: nah

A Kobold's Kobold on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    i could eat steak every night i'd just have to, like, sell my car

which would then leave me unable to acquire more steak

You have neighbors, yes? Their bodies contain steaks, you just need to know the right cuts.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Well, I finally got around to watching all of that Cyberpunk video with sound on.

That narrator guy's forced intensity is... silly.

The game itself looks, um, wow. I want to check out the Witcher 3 now so that I can appropriately calibrate my expectations. Because gosh dang that whole demo is dripping with juicy goodness.

This discussion has been closed.