As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I do not even have TIME to [chat] with you right now

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    This church boss is pretty tough. Best boss in DS3 so far, though. his level is probably the best so far as well. Big, packed with secrets and shortcuts and you can see the great level design shine.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I was thinking about dropping out of a class, but the instructor passed by and said that he was happy to have me in his class and now I'm contractually obligated to attend.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I was thinking about dropping out of a class, but the instructor passed by and said that he was happy to have me in his class and now I'm contractually obligated to attend.

tangentially I also get annoyed when an act of kindness forces me to do better on something.

It's like OH GOD DAMN IT YOU HUMANIZED IT

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    So this convo just happened. LadyJubs and I talking about Leoric and the rumored Netflix Diablo show.

jwtym25qhkn3.png

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    This church boss is pretty tough. Best boss in DS3 so far, though. his level is probably the best so far as well. Big, packed with secrets and shortcuts and you can see the great level design shine.

His name is Pontiff Sulyvahn and his is a tragic and evil backstory you complete gaming bro

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    this thread has been popping up on my feed

Wait ... wait ... the tips stop at #9 and then are followed by 8 plugs for her comedy show and how to donate.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    If you apply a game derivative of moore's law to Cyberpunk, it's going to take approximately 10 years to complete based on The Witcher 3

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    so when i found this apartment i was like finally! an apartment cheap enough and no one got murdered in it!

today there was an article where they found this guy guilty of murdering his father

i look at it

it's a fucking picture of my apartment

DAMN YOU ALL

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Wait ... wait ... the tips stop at #9 and then are followed by 8 plugs for her comedy show and how to donate.

I mean

Those continue to be pretty effective tips

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    so when i found this apartment i was like finally! an apartment cheap enough and no one got murdered in it!

today there was an article where they found this guy guilty of murdering his father

i look at it

DAMN YOU ALL

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    magnifique

chef's kiss

bravissimo

bake her away, toys

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote: »

His name is Pontiff Sulyvahn and his is a tragic and evil backstory you complete gaming bro

Everyone in Dark Souls has a tragic backstory. Andre the smith is basically the only person who doesn't seem likely to throw himself off a tower the second I turn my back.

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    If you apply a game derivative of moore's law to Cyberpunk, it's going to take approximately 10 years to complete based on The Witcher 3

I'm not worried. Haven't you read about the rumors about impossible hours and slave-like conditions at CD Projekt? Their daily output must be through the roof!

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2018

i look at it

DAMN YOU ALL

magnifique

chef's kiss

bravissimo

bake her away, toys

like its not my apartment complex in general
    its a picture of my actual apartment building looking back with a police truck pulled up to the walkway to my door.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

Everyone in Dark Souls has a tragic backstory. Andre the smith is basically the only person who doesn't seem likely to throw himself off a tower the second I turn my back.

The smith doesn't believe in the holocaust Bogart, you support a literal nazi.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

i look at it

DAMN YOU ALL

magnifique

chef's kiss

bravissimo

bake her away, toys

its a picture of my actual apartment building looking back with a police truck pulled up to the walkway to my door.

is it christmas

• Options
    I hate my life
    Also all my clothes are being destroyed by the complex's public laundromat I really need to find a new place to live.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    Well, I finally got around to watching all of that Cyberpunk video with sound on.

That narrator guy's forced intensity is... silly.

The game itself looks, um, wow. I want to check out the Witcher 3 now so that I can appropriately calibrate my expectations. Because gosh dang that whole demo is dripping with juicy goodness.
    @Abdhyius on the slim chance you haven't checked this particular sci fi shit out yet.

• Options
    eh its not like the murder is waiting for you in the apartment, you can live there no issue, hell bring up the story for a discount!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

I mean

Feels manipulative.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    how to pipe ghost sounds into discord

Ludious on
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

i look at it

DAMN YOU ALL

magnifique

chef's kiss

bravissimo

bake her away, toys

Think of it this way what are the odds of it happening again

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    sorry this isn't google

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Couscous wrote: »
    https://www.clickhole.com/clickhole-is-experimenting-with-non-viral-content-that-1828343153
    https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/py5li1cc5qwagjqxptfn.jpg

Here it is: a very boring crow. There's nothing about this crow that would make you want to share it with anyone. It’s a very boring crow, and we’re excited to see how few likes and shares it gets.
    Fuck you, Clickhole. That crow is awesome!
    yeah, they should eat crow

wandering on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

I mean

Feels manipulative.

Well you know so is cornering women in a dressing room and showing them your penis and then they can't say anything or they won't get gigs anymore

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    So that company that put a native on a whiskey bottle is pulling the bottle and will not use it again and will try to recall what they can.

Hey good on them.

• Options

I mean

Feels manipulative.

It's digital busking and is common for artists and performers who create content on social media and is totally normal within that environment and no one is holding a gun to anyone's head

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    So that company that put a native on a whiskey bottle is pulling the bottle and will not use it again and will try to recall what they can.

Hey good on them.

Maybe they could try talking to natives first next time, save themselves some trouble

So It Goes on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    sorry this isn't google

what to do if you're a federal employee whose pay raise was just canceled.

oh shit
    still not google

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ....oh it's cute when Scotland does it but when a redneck in the southern US does it it's "bestiality"

• Options
    Scotland is truly the Alabama of the UK

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    sorry this isn't google

what to do if you're a federal employee whose pay raise was just canceled.

oh shit
    still not google

OH SNAP

GOD DAMN

10 POINTS TO HONKYDOR

• Options
    dewback just burned the shit out of me and for that reason I will gladly go to war with him against his enemies and the vengeful ghost in his apartment

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

I can't in good conscience retweet this

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Hrmm, I bought a stack of Magic binder sheets to store my cardboard mini's, but there is some physics happening where the shape+smoothness of the mini's makes them just a bit too likely to slide out of the top. Bit of a bummer, more from the work of getting the first 200 in then the 10 bucks on the sheets, project probably needs to be abandoned.

I have hardplastic boxes, but you can't see through those, so I would have to have a digital catalogue + filing system and keep that up.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    *squints*

Isn't that Michael's son from GTA 5?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Atari teenage diskurs

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Gallium

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    yes, and his daughter

I wrote a fanfiction about them would you like to read it

• Options
    *squints*

Isn't that Michael's son from GTA 5?

yeah which makes me sad I recognized it.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.