As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Bring The Heat

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Bring The Heat

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    ProwlingmonkeyProwlingmonkey Registered User regular
    D&D at the dinner table

• Options
    Ryulin1990Ryulin1990 Registered User new member
    I NEED TO VIEW THIS

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Comic is lacking a certain erotic Jim Darkmagic cosplay that my eyes need to see.

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    Comic is lacking a certain erotic Jim Darkmagic cosplay that my eyes need to see.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    The last thing I remember is that Jim had a bad house.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    The hotdog fairy has never belonged in a comic strip more than alongside Gabe's epiphany in the third panel.

• Options
    desrdesr Registered User regular
    Why do I not know about this? I need to know about this!

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    The real question is, which of these quotes is directly from Kara? "Your new Jim Darkmagic costume is erotically charged." would be my bet, but "I don't think you're rated for this type of ordinance" is the one I hope it is.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Well, Jerry has described a lot of things in Acq Inc games as erotically charged, so it probably wasn't that one.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    That Jim Darkmagic costume is legit.

• Options
    ZetxZetx 🐧 Registered User regular
    That particular Hotdog Fairy raised over $1k for Child's Play

76561197966849367.png