As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[LOCK PLZ] Game of the Year 2007 poll

• Options
    JCRooksJCRooks Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I wish i could play Portal without buying all those other games it comes with. An XBLA appearance would be pretty sweet.

You can buy Portal seperately using Steam for $20. Check it out!

JCRooks on
    Xbox LIVE, Steam, Twitter, etc. ...
    Gamertag: Rooks
    - Don't add me, I'm at/near the friend limit :)

Steam: JC_Rooks

Twitter: http://twitter.com/JiunweiC

I work on this: http://www.xbox.com
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Peewi wrote: »
    My list ended up being:
    1. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    2. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    3. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    4. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    6. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (DS)
    7. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    8. Mario Party 8 (Wii)
    9. Sam and Max: Season 1 (PC)
    10. World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (PC)
    I would have voted Hellgate: London too, but it wasn't an option.

Nobody nominated it.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The lack of FFT for PSP disappoints me.

Regardless, my list goes like this.

Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)
    Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    Halo 3 (360)
    Persona 3 (PS2)
    Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction (PS3)
    Silent Hill: Origins (PSP)
    Unreal Tournament 3 (PC, PS3)
    Bioshock (360, PC)
    God of War 2 (PS2)
    Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
    Eternal Sonata (360)
    Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)
    Warhawk (PS3)
    Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    Odin Sphere (PS2)
    Mass Effect (360)
    Super Stardust HD (PS3n)

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My top 6:

6. Odin Sphere
    5. Metroid Prime 3
    4. Jeane d'Arc
    3. Super Mario Galaxy
    2. Rock Band
    and number one is
    Aquaria

Yeah, Im like that one 4cr dude. Love the game tons.

ronzo on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1 - Persona 3 (PS2)
    2 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)
    3 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    4 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)
    5 - Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    6 - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (DS)
    7 - Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    8 - Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (DS)

Big drop off after the top 3. I tried to limit myself to the 'games I could see putting in my top 10' thing, so I didn't list a lot of things I thought were just above-average. Then I didn't even make 10...

Rune Factory doesn't really deserve to be on there, but I love farming. And JFA's probably a bit high, in hindsight.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My top 5:

1. Bioshock (360)
    2. Mass Effect (360)
    3. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)
    4. Rock Band (PS3, 360)
    5. Odin Sphere (PS2)

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Persona 3 (PS2)
    2. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    3. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    4. Contra 4 (DS)
    5. Assassin's Creed (360, PS3)
    6. Uncharted : Drakes Fortune (PS3)
    7. Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)
    8. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)
    10. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    11. Virtua Fighter 5 (360, PS3, Arcade)
    12. Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction (PS3)
    13. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)
    14. Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    15. Folklore (PS3)
    16. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (DS, PSP, 360, Wii, PC, PS2, PS3, Mobile)
    17. Super Stardust HD (PS3n)
    18. Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Wii, DS)
    19. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (DS)
    20. Heavenly Sword (PS3)

P3 was my runaway winner, with Portal as a strong #2. 9 through 20 were all really close, and the actual order probably depends on my mood at the time you ask me. Overall it was a great year of gaming for me, even without getting to play any of the 360 or Wii exlusives.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Honestly, if The Orange Box counted as a single nomination, that probably would've been my game of the year, especially since it was my first experience with the HL2 series.

Of my top 3 (Mario, CoD4, HL2), I still can't really decide which earns the top spot. It basically turns into the age old argument of gameplay (Waggle through the cookie level!) vs graphics (holy shit look at all the explosions) or something inbetween (HL2 still looks pretty).

But in truth, I wanted to give the award to Gears of War, since I bought a 360 and the game for the first time this year. Even with all these other terrific multiplayer games, I still find time to go back into Gears, and I'm still amazed by the sheer graphical power and nonstop mayhem.

The sequel's slogan should be:

Gears of War 2

Shit Yeah

• Options
    MistaCreepyMistaCreepy Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I was stuck hard between Warhawk or Portal being my number 1... went with Warhawk to make it interesting.

MistaCreepy on
    PS3: MistaCreepy::Steam: MistaCreepy::360: Dead and I don't feel like paying to fix it.
  • Options
    SilentCoconutSilentCoconut Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    But in truth, I wanted to give the award to Gears of War, since I bought a 360 and the game for the first time this year. Even with all these other terrific multiplayer games, I still find time to go back into Gears, and I'm still amazed by the sheer graphical power and nonstop mayhem.

I wish I could have put Gears of War on my list, too. I avoided it the first year because I figured it was over hyped because the graphics were good, and I hated the art style, and I'm not really into shooters, etc. When I finally picked it up this fall, I was blown away. I mean shit. Co-op Gears on insane is definitely one of the best gaming experiences of my life.

I am severely disheartened by the lack of Metroid Prime 3 on most lists. The slow sales, combined with the lukewarm critical reception and Retro wanting to work on something else means we may never see another 3D Metroid. A horrible shame, because Metroid Prime 3 is easily the best of the series.

SilentCoconut on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I considered listing Gears for PC, but that would be cheating. Plus I hear the online isn't so hot on PC.

Metroid Prime 3 is simply a case of the sameys, which is why I've largely set it aside for games with newer mechanics. I'll still get around to it, it just didn't do enough new for me, and the one interesting new mechanic (new allies) is quickly and typically tossed aside.

I was largely considering a thread where anyone can post their "Best of___" choices besides Best Game, filling in the blanks with whatever they wanted. Best graphics, Best soundtrack, Best writing, etc.

You think a thread like that would go well?

• Options
    edited January 2008
    Plus I hear the online isn't so hot on PC.

Understatement of the century. Trying to play versus online with the PC port of GoW is just about as fun as hammering nails through your dick. Generally unpleasant but a few people will like it and theyre the type of people who enjoy suffering.

MistaCreepy on
    PS3: MistaCreepy::Steam: MistaCreepy::360: Dead and I don't feel like paying to fix it.
  • Options
    subediisubedii Registered User regular
    edited January 2008

Understatement of the century. Trying to play versus online with the PC port of GoW is just about as fun as hammering nails through your dick. Generally unpleasant but a few people will like it and theyre the type of people who enjoy suffering.

I... huh?

I enjoy the online versus and co-op on the PC version. O_o

I mean, admittedly the community's small, but I can always find a game to get into, and if they're all full I'll host one and get players within minutes. At least that's my experience.

subedii on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    subedii wrote: »

I... huh?

I mean, admittedly the community's small, but I can always find a game to get into, and if they're all full I'll host one and get players within minutes. At least that's my experience.

I have yet to play a GoW online game that wasnt completely obliterated by lag. Plus the chat system is fucked up, and I could never get voice to work. I know Im not retarded becuase online PC gaming is my thing. Trust me man I LOVE this game but got nothing but headaches when I tried to play it online. And splitting the community between Gold and Silver users did nothing to help the small community.

EDIT: And before being told to check my connection, every other online FPS game I play I average a ping of 30-60 depending on server location. Its not my connection thats the problem.

EDIT EDIT: And before I bought my 360 this weekend I thought it was a Live thing in general but over the course of 25 matches played in Halo 3 on Tuesday I experienced lag only once. It has to be something with the netcode for the GoW PC port.

MistaCreepy on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    I just wish they would release the extra content as a DLC for the 360.

But I guess Epic hates money.

• Options
    Neo RasaNeo Rasa Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Hot damn. Lists.
    1. Mass Effect (360)
    2. King Of Fighters XI (PS2)
    3. Contra 4 (DS)
    4. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    5. Bioshock (360, PC)
    6. Sin and Punishment (N64)
    7. Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
    8. Front Mission (DS)
    9. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    10. Persona 3 (PS2)
    11. Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    12. Alien Soldier (Genesis)
    14. Earth Defense Force 2017 (360)
    15. Kane & Lynch (PS3, 360)
    16. Virtua Fighter 5 (360, PS3, Arcade)
    17. Ghost Squad (Wii, Arcade)
    18. The Darkness (360, PS3)
    19. Raiden III (PS2)
    20. Dementium: The Ward (DS)

Neo Rasa on
    "You know how Batman hangs people over the edge of buildings and gets them to spill information. That's Neo Rasa's way of it, but instead of information, he just likes to see people suffer." ~Senor Fish
  • Options
    subediisubedii Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    subedii wrote: »

I... huh?

I have yet to play a GoW online game that wasnt completely obliterated by lag. Plus the chat system is fucked up, and I could never get voice to work. I know Im not retarded becuase online PC gaming is my thing. Trust me man I LOVE this game but got nothing but headaches when I tried to play it online. And splitting the community between Gold and Silver users did nothing to help the small community.

EDIT: And before being told to check my connection, every other online FPS game I play I average a ping of 30-60 depending on server location. Its not my connection thats the problem.

EDIT EDIT: And before I bought my 360 this weekend I thought it was a Live thing in general but over the course of 25 matches played in Halo 3 on Tuesday I experienced lag only once. It has to be something with the netcode for the GoW PC port.

Believe it or not, the netcode in Gears PC is actually cleaned up and smoother than the 360 version. On the 360 Host advantage was absolutely terrible.

The main issue with Gears though is that it's still a P2P game (they never gave the PC version dedicated servers), which means it depends a LOT on the connection and speed of the game host. So you get a lot of people hosting games with crappy connections, and it results in lag for everyone but the host usually.

Having said all of that though, I still can't defend the fact that Gears is so much worse than something like Halo 3. The game itself undoubtedly has lag issues, but my experience is that they're actually improved on the PC version. All I can say is that Gears on 360 has more players, but the games are still pretty laggy from my experience.

If you've got a good connection, you might want to try hosting the games yourself more often. I'm on an OK connection so when I've hosted co-op and stuff the people I've been playing with said it was plenty smooth.

You're right about the stupid way that chat is implemented. Can't really say I've had too much issue with mics, since I've never really tried mine with Gears PC. Might do at some point. You're also right in that MS was retarded in the way they arbitrarily decided which features a Gold user should get over a Silver user. They new that multi for free is standard on any PC game that isn't a freaking MMO, and MS aren't really providing a service that nobody else isn't already providing for FREE (OLOL, Steam). But at the same time they had to find some way to charge the PC users so they added in all this crap about restricted lists and not being able to send friend invites and crap.

Seriously MS, if you want to make Live fly on the PC and become a common use system, you're going to have to compete with Steam and offer what they do. Otherwise, you're just shooting yourselves in the foot. Of course it doesn't help that 360 owners would be even more ticked off if PC users were allowed to use Live for free. I suppose that would be a bit of a kick in the teeth. But there's no real way for Live to become common usage on the PC platform the way MS is swinging it at the moment. Steam has it pretty much beat in every significant area as it is.

Anyway, /offtopic rant.

subedii on
  • Options
    Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    goty.JPG

I feel confident that I made the right choices. In my own defense about Madden, I'm an NFL nut and it's my only choice, dammit.

Triple B on
    Steam/XBL/PSN: FiveAgainst1
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    You have Guitar Hero 3 higher than Rock Band... Thats just blasphemy!

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    YesNoMuYesNoMu Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My list:
    1. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    2. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    3. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    4. Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (DS, PSP, 360, Wii, PC, PS2, PS3, Mobile)
    5. God of War 2 (PS2)
    6. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    7. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
    8. Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)
    9. Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    10. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    11. Picross DS (DS)
    12. Zack and Wiki (Wii)
    13. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
    14. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)
    Fairly conventional. If Rock Band had gotten here today, it probably would have been on there. In fact, there were way too many games I missed out on this year.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Don't we have mcc's list coming up sometime soon?

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I went with:
    1. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)--Sorta surprised this isn't showing up higher on the rest of your lists
    2. Assassin's Creed (PS3)--I've had lots of fun with it...admittedly repetitive, but I've enjoyed all of those little tasks
    3. Super Paper Mario (Wii)--However, I almost put this at 2
    4. Heavenly Sword (PS3)--Once I figured the bow-and-arrow sections out, I had a blast replaying them
    5. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)--A bit of a tech-demo, and a bit short, but a nice showcase of the Wii's possibilities
    6. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (PC)--Incremental update, yes, I know
    7. Madden NFL 08 (Wii)--Yes, I like football...now with waggle...replacing the Hit Stick mechanic by thrusting the controller forward? Yes!
    8. Desktop Tower Defense (Flash)--Excellent little time waster
    9. Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction (PS3)--This may have been higher if I had more time with it
    10. Wii Play (Wii)--Mainly because it's basically a $10 game...

Other notable games/demos I enjoyed, but were not listed:
    Burnout Paradise Demo (PS3)--I know it doesn't count, but once you get past the unskippable intro and DJ ATOMIKA IS SO X-TREME, the online component is great. I don't know how I'll feel about non-instant event restart, though.
    Stranglehold Demo (PS3)--I really enjoyed the Demo, but I'm considering picking it up for the PC, if the controls are more Max Payne-ish.
    Wii Sports (Wii)--I know, it "came out" last year...I got my Wii in 07
    NCAA Football 08 (XBox)--Again, I like football. This game is kind of a cathartic experience, and I know I can play a quick game in a very specific amount of time. (Go Bucks and whatnot...)
    Elebits (Wii)--It's not Katamari, but later levels are fun when you're throwing buildings around.

RandomHajile on
  • Options
    NaromNarom Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Don't we have mcc's list coming up sometime soon?

This is the thread.

As for my list:

1. Knytt Stories
    2. Super Mario Galaxy
    3. Metroid Prime 3
    4. Guitar Hero 3
    5. Planet Puzzle League
    6. Sonic Rush Adventures
    7. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for all (haven't played the 3rd)

Narom on
    <cursive>Narom</cursive>
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    What do I look like, a guy who reads threads before he posts?

:|

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    YesNoMuYesNoMu Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Narom wrote: »
    7. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (haven't played the 3rd)

That is the third. Justice For All was #2.

Also, I've never heard of Knytt Stories, I'll have to check that out.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    CyborgZetaCyborgZeta Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Thanks! You voted for:

1. Persona 3 (PS2)
    2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    4. Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)
    5. Armored Core 4 (PS3, 360)
    6. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)
    7. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
    8. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (360)
    9. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    10. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    11. Halo 3 (360)
    12. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PC, PS3, PSP, 360)

That's about all I played this year, in terms of new games. PW Justice for All was good, but it was probably the weakest of the three games to me, and wasn't as good as the third one; still fun though.

CyborgZeta on
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
  • Options
    NaromNarom Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    YesNoMu wrote: »
    7. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (haven't played the 3rd)

D'oh!
    Editing :P

Narom on
    <cursive>Narom</cursive>
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    YesNoMu wrote: »

D'oh!
    Editing :P

Don't worry, #3 is way better anyway.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Godot was impressively awesome. Even better than advertised.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    GraviijaGraviija Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My list, in order:

Super Mario Galaxy
    Metroid Prime 3
    Bioshock
    Zelda: PH
    Call of Duty 4
    Uncharted
    Mass Effect
    Castlevania: Dracula X
    Portal
    Geometry Wars

Graviija on
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My list:

1. Rock Band (360, PS3)
    2. Mass Effect (360)
    3. Team Fortress 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    4. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    5. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)
    6. Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)
    7. Sam and Max: Season 1 (PC)
    8. Contra 4 (DS)
    9. Crackdown (360)
    10. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    11. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)

I picked up Hotel Dusk the other day, and despite one puzzle that pissed me the fuck off, it quickly became one of my favorite DS games. I'm liking the love it's getting in here :^:

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Mass Effect
    2. Bioshock
    3. Portal
    4. Team Fortress 2
    5. God of War II
    6. Supreme Commander
    7. World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    8. Persona 3
    9. The Witcher
    10. Halo 3

Choosing between Mass Effect and Bioshock was not easy.

Varcayn on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Fairly Simple.

Aquaria, UT3, Bioshock, and WiC.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    Shooter McgavinShooter Mcgavin Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    My game of the year is silly, but it's Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness.

I'm aware it's an old game, but it's an old console game, now on a portable system with extras, including an alternative main quest storyline. To me, this is more than I could want out of a portable game system.

Shooter Mcgavin on
    banner.gif
  • Options
    bruinbruin Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    CyborgZeta wrote: »
    Thanks! You voted for:

1. Persona 3 (PS2)
    2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (DS)
    3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    4. Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)
    5. Armored Core 4 (PS3, 360)
    6. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)
    7. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
    8. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (360)
    9. Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    10. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    11. Halo 3 (360)
    12. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PC, PS3, PSP, 360)

That's about all I played this year, in terms of new games. PW Justice for All was good, but it was probably the weakest of the three games to me, and wasn't as good as the third one; still fun though.

For the love of all that is holy buy Super Mario Galaxy

bruin on
  • Options
    FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Mass Effect (360)
    2. Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword
    3. Halo 3 (360)
    4. .hack//G.U. vol. 3//Redemption (PS2)
    5. .hack//G.U. vol. 2//Reminisce (PS2)
    6. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    7. Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)

I think I may be the only one who voted for the .hack games. :D

But I had soooo much fun playing Mass Effect, definitely the best game this year.

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    CherrnCherrn Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Neo Rasa wrote: »
    Hot damn. Lists.
    1. Mass Effect (360)
    2. King Of Fighters XI (PS2)
    3. Contra 4 (DS)
    4. Portal (PC, PS3, 360)
    5. Bioshock (360, PC)
    6. Sin and Punishment (N64)
    7. Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
    8. Front Mission (DS)
    9. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
    10. Persona 3 (PS2)
    11. Etrian Odyssey (DS)
    12. Alien Soldier (Genesis)
    14. Earth Defense Force 2017 (360)
    15. Kane & Lynch (PS3, 360)
    16. Virtua Fighter 5 (360, PS3, Arcade)
    17. Ghost Squad (Wii, Arcade)
    18. The Darkness (360, PS3)
    19. Raiden III (PS2)
    20. Dementium: The Ward (DS)

Welcome back :^:

Cherrn on
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken. That's the law of samurai.
  • Options
    mastmanmastman Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    1. Mass Effect (360)
    2. Call of Duty 4 (360, PS3, PC)
    3. Bioshock (360, PC)
    4. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    5. Rock Band (360, PS3)
    6. World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (PC)

mastman on
    ByalIX8.png
    B.net: Kusanku
  • Options
    HtownHtown Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I am severely disheartened by the lack of Metroid Prime 3 on most lists. The slow sales, combined with the lukewarm critical reception...

I didn't realize 90/100 on Metacritic was lukewarm.

Htown on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Fairly Simple.

Aquaria, UT3, Bioshock, and WiC.

hi5 aquaria buddy

ronzo on
This discussion has been closed.