Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    ron that sounds like some hardcore classism
    #notallrogues

tenor.gif?itemid=7797140

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I'm sure Elendil's innocent (well, innocent of this); I'm still like 1% suspicious P10 was a deep plant sent here to try and redpill one of the more susceptible mods (probably kosh, that impressionable doormat) but just decided to continue posting out of habit
    I would love to be a sleeper agent of some sort because it seems to be a whole lot of doing nothing and presumably getting paid or otherwise compensated for it

methinks thou doth protest too much, edward

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    deep cover sleeper agent hits snooze button

• Options
    edited November 2018
    There's a homebrew air genasi racial feat that gives them a fly speed looooooooooooooooooooool super overpowered DM's should look at every non-class-feature fly speed with suspicion and most class feature fly speeds don't start until like level 14+

In my last campaign one of the players was an Avarial Arcane Archer

They fought a lot of things with at least some kind of ranged attack as a result.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    there is definitely an alternate universe version of myself that is a blackpilled incel
    probably happier, too

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I would love to be a sleeper agent of some sort because it seems to be a whole lot of doing nothing and presumably getting paid or otherwise compensated for it

Really

Being a traitor selling secrets seems profitable

But most of the sleeper agent fiction I’ve read is like, enormous risk and in exchange you have to do backbreaking work to become a secret service agent or get on the cabinet so you make it inside the bomb shelter

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    *sighs*

*begins compiling literotica stories and tumbler feeds regarding Avatar*

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    AO3 (that's Archive of Our Own for you non-sadsacks) is a remarkably insightful barometer for fan engagement, like the Waffle House Index for FEMA disaster severity

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    AO3 (that's Archive of Our Own for you non-sadsacks) is a remarkably insightful barometer for fan engagement, like the Waffle House Index for FEMA disaster severity
    1474 fewer than Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

:P

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    It is remarkably low for a movie brushing up against a number of fetishes.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

You know how Supernatural fanfiction is all about the two brothers doing it with each other?

That but Bats and Supes

• Options
    edited November 2018

The fan penetration for BvS may not be broad, but it is deep

deep as hell because of all the gay smut; I don't even have to pull up the page I'm that certain

Eddy on
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    One of my ASMs just came in to tell me we’re doing a fire alarm test at midnight. He obviously isn’t trained in what to do. Neither am I. He tried saying he thinks we should lock the doors once we’re out, to be safe. His words. So no one new comes in

Look, I don’t know shit about this. But I strongly suspect that in the event of an inferno we don’t lock the exits behind us. I’m trying not to be convicted of negligent man slaughter

Organichu on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    There's a homebrew air genasi racial feat that gives them a fly speed looooooooooooooooooooool super overpowered DM's should look at every non-class-feature fly speed with suspicion and most class feature fly speeds don't start until like level 14+

In my last campaign one of the players was an Avarial Arcane Archer

They fought a lot of things with at least some kind of ranged attack as a result.

arcane archers are busted no matter who they are

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    so they're saying the film Avatar was so deep that it touched on basically everything you could do with that world. wow. I wonder which of those 150 fanfics the 4 sequels will cover

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    there is definitely an alternate universe version of myself that is a blackpilled incel
    probably happier, too
    the urban dictionary for blackpill has a list of ten things and i'm at *checks notes* six of them

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    One of my ASMs just came in to tell me we’re doing a fire alarm test at midnight. He obviously isn’t trained in what to do. Neither am I. He tried saying he thinks we should lock the doors once we’re out, to be safe. His words. So no one new comes in

Look, I don’t know shit about this. But I strongly suspect that in the event of an inferno we don’t lock the exits behind us. I’m trying not to be convicted of negligent man slaughter

You have to trap the fire in the building, 'Chu

Starve it - and any unfortunate souls trapped inside - of oxygen

Effective fire-fighting strategy, and a cleaner death than they otherwise had coming

• Options
    edited November 2018
    You
    Elendil wrote: »
    probably happier, too
    the urban dictionary for blackpill has a list of ten things and i'm at *checks notes* six of them
    Because of a bad breakup, Steven black pilled himself into believing that all women would cheat on him no matter what. A month later, he unexpectedly swallowed a white pill when he came and his new girlfriend kept sucking, proving the existence of a divine spirit and a glorious future for mankind.

this country

Eddy on
  • Options
    be sure to barricade any doors you can't lock

• Options
    apparently the list is from contrapoints?

should watch that video probably but on the other hand i don't wanna

• Options
    Belated sleep time

Good night [chat]

Be good to yourself, to each other, and dream up other flying machines we might deploy to other worlds <3

• Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    apparently the list is from contrapoints?

should watch that video probably but on the other hand i don't wanna

I've watched the video a bunch of times becuase I'm weird

blackpilled, from her video, is basically realizing women will marry/date up (thinking of things on a looks number scale), where you're ranked is based on how you look (lots of skull shape stuff), if you're ranked low you're fucked, you'll never fix this because femenism, might as well fucking kill yourself (or maybe get revenge)

it's the same red pill fake woke stuff but with added despair over it

• Options
    the exact phrasing she uses, that I think is a direct reference to terms they use (as is blackpilled), is Lie Down And Rot, not exactly kill yourself but more or less.

• Options
    Sleep wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Abolish copyright, but strengthen the concept of canon

simonwolf Eddy

half of that is solid, the other half is awful

a b o l i s h

Feel free to write your fictions, if it is good enough the original owner may deem it cannon. Create an orthodoxy for all fictions, then we can watch schisms form in the wake of authorial death.

cannons are artillery and canon is authorship primacy;

both destroy ships

• Options
    Seth Everman's favorite pokemon are

Gengar and Blastoise

• Options
    edited November 2018

The fan penetration for BvS may not be broad, but it is deep

deep as hell because of all the gay smut; I don't even have to pull up the page I'm that certain

I suspect that's not so much because of BvS but because of what I like to call "The Supernatural Effect"

*edit*
    Narwhal knows what's up

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    probably happier, too
    I assume I just don't want to know what the hell "blackpilled" is.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    my favorite pokemon are psyduck and snorlax, personally

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Beware Sans/Reader

• Options
    Bethryn wrote: »
    probably happier, too

The word "pill" has pretty much been ruined for me at this point.

• Options
    probably happier, too
    never look up anything

• Options
    RMS you just about gave me a heart attack

I have to go into work tomorrow and I'm like OH FUCK HOW IS IT LATE ENOUGH THAT RMS IS POSTING

• Options
    probably happier, too

The word "pill" has pretty much been ruined for me at this point.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CB1fFeb1n8

• Options
    Update I didn’t burn alive

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Is every shitty thing on the internet alt right these days

Those guys are industrious, I’m used to backwards people not understanding the internet too well

modern fascists aren't really standard stereotypes of hill country farmers or whatever, they're... well, they're the exact demographic of reddit and 4chan and they know one thing extremely well: how to get viral on the internet, which is a remarkably efficient way of spreading ideologies through frog-boiling: injecting just a little more shittiness each time

the social media platforms that came about in the 00s and today are built entirely on this virality, and a giant chunk of people working on those platforms support the alt-right resulting in almost entirely unregulated channels of transmission so... yeah it's everywhere and in everything

welcome to the resistance
    ‘They know how to get viral’ doesn’t sound quite right. People can’t go viral. Only viruses can. Have we considered that alt right memes are a life form all their own and the people who post them are merely human hosts

• Options
    wandering wrote: »
    Is every shitty thing on the internet alt right these days

Those guys are industrious, I’m used to backwards people not understanding the internet too well

modern fascists aren't really standard stereotypes of hill country farmers or whatever, they're... well, they're the exact demographic of reddit and 4chan and they know one thing extremely well: how to get viral on the internet, which is a remarkably efficient way of spreading ideologies through frog-boiling: injecting just a little more shittiness each time

the social media platforms that came about in the 00s and today are built entirely on this virality, and a giant chunk of people working on those platforms support the alt-right resulting in almost entirely unregulated channels of transmission so... yeah it's everywhere and in everything

welcome to the resistance
    ‘They know how to get viral’ doesn’t sound quite right. People can’t go viral. Only viruses can. Have we considered that alt right memes are a life form all their own and the people who post them are merely human hosts

ea3.jpg

This discussion has been closed.