As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Best Christmas Movies [Chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Christmas Vacation (the Joke option)
    RedTide wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Sounders is a pretty good name

They should stick with an S name, Sockeyes isn't bad tbh

Just like the Seattle Supersonics. :rotate:

i don't think the name was the problem there

Yeah at least it's not a sex act

it is the way i do it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    gimme all the raw food. so happy that many good places will serve pinkish pork chops these days.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    VishNub wrote: »
    The plural of sockeye is sockeye. The plural of steelhead is also steelhead. :x

In a league that includes my Toronto Maple Leafs (named after a Canadian army regiment, but still), I am legally forbidden from correcting other teams' grammar :P

I decided to try to find out why it is leaves instead of leafs and if leafs was ever considered fine and dandy.

Well, this etymology make sense at least. I can see where you get the modern word leaf from the root word for something that is broken off.
    9q7we4o798kh.png
    The plural was just leaf for the nominative and genitive cases? WTF, English.

But of course the explanation is an accident of history.
    h9n92vjpcsyg.png

The Scots had it right.
    x46br6xt8c3w.png

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    The Ice Harvest

Nah it was literally the scheme from Major League.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

rich lady really wanted to live in oklahoma city

• Options
    Couscous wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_a_leg
    Saliva traditionally had demon-banishing powers.

How is there not a billion hentai pics and stories based on this yet?

*Summons succubus*
    Lol jokesonyou i licked the floor all around you.

More like banishing a succubus with a really sloppy kiss.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I might stream Artifact tonight, been having a lot of fun with the drafting. Although I wouldn't want to step on visiblehowl 's toes if he's going again. It's so much fun! I blame you!

sorry not sorry

I probably will stream tonight, since I didn't get a chance on Sunday due to internetlessness.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    The Ice Harvest
    I do like how RDR Online has gendered insults from bandits. I've had people call pippy murderstockings a bitch, but the most offensive thing was they were going to shoot me in the bosom. Really? REALLY IN THE TITS? YOU FUCKING MONSTERS!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Die Hard
    HAH so Handmaids Tale is filmed mostly nearby and the scene the are filming today apparently scared the fuck about of a bunch of people who didnt know they were filming today

• Options
    The Ice Harvest

rich lady really wanted to live in oklahoma city

Sadly we didn't have a Lou Brown to save the team with nudity and good ole fashioned Wesley Snipes.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    The Ice Harvest
    HAH so Handmaids Tale is filmed mostly nearby and the scene the are filming today apparently scared the fuck about of a bunch of people who didnt know they were filming today

"Oh man so many ladies out today, I'm afraid, so afraid."

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Nightmare Before Christmas
    for every pump attendant employed at least one dry cleaner loses business from washing gas out of common people's fancy suits
    People who are drycleaning people, that's what they use for everything anyways. My former boss was like that, we would go pick up his drycleaning and he'd buy lunch, then we'd drop it off at his house. The only thing he used the laundry machine for was his jeans, and he didn't wear those much, only woodworking and yard work.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Its A wonderful Life
    Orphane wrote: »
    THE BIBLE IS A DIE HARD BOOK

Joshua 11:14
    14 And all the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of Israel took for a prey unto themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any to breathe.

There's a LOT of bloodshed and murder in the Bible. Die Hard indeed.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    ahhhhh fak u stock market :x

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Bad Santa
    At least Portland didn't get anything. I guess if they had sales tax or pumping your own gas maybe national sports leagues would take them seriously.

Prefer not dumping public money into stadiums so rich people can get their pockets lined, if we can help it

There's no public money going into the Key Arena rebuild.

One of the main reasons I'm ok with us getting another sports team.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    for every pump attendant employed at least one dry cleaner loses business from washing gas out of common people's fancy suits
    People who are drycleaning people, that's what they use for everything anyways. My former boss was like that, we would go pick up his drycleaning and he'd buy lunch, then we'd drop it off at his house. The only thing he used the laundry machine for was his jeans, and he didn't wear those much, only woodworking and yard work.

did you just well actually my stupid joke

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

I'm pretty sure this is still chat, and that is our thing.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Its A wonderful Life

I mean, this is [chat]. We keep dipping back in that well actually.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I vote Christmas Vacation because my father turns into Clark Griswold when we decorate the house

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I can't believe anyone on this forum would support a job that exists only to force you to talk to another person

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Die Hard
    I might stream Artifact tonight, been having a lot of fun with the drafting. Although I wouldn't want to step on visiblehowl 's toes if he's going again. It's so much fun! I blame you!

sorry not sorry

I probably will stream tonight, since I didn't get a chance on Sunday due to internetlessness.

Did you spend any event tickets yet? I've won 3 packs! And lost 3 event tickets, but never you mind those

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    visiblehowl are you going to play Just Cause 4?

https://i.imgur.com/lXDyzHY.gifv

I'm a bit rusty on my morse code, but I think you said yes

YJbefIa.png

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

I mean, this is [chat]. We keep dipping back in that well actually.

Quick, someone send help. Hanshoo's fallen in the well.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Its A wonderful Life
    cB557 wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    There's something jarring about hearing Leon Kennedy saying, "Fucking Hell."
    A good remake should closely match the vibe of the original and Leon never dropped F-bombs in RE2 or RE4.
    Just do it like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdp28ve-6Aw
    Gosh those graphics were mindblowing when they game came out. And actually the backgrounds still look nice

the voice acting has aged...less well

oh ok they're doing a thing
    Mod by Bunny which replaces all the speech in Resident Evil HD with that of the original PS1 release back in 1996.

wandering on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Die Hard
    ah yes beep

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Okay I'm back on the stairs when I come back at lunch

Only 15 flights today but I'm out of shape

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Muppets Christmas Carol is the best Christmas movie. I recognise no poll that does not include the correct answer.

^^^^

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options

sorry not sorry

Did you spend any event tickets yet? I've won 3 packs! And lost 3 event tickets, but never you mind those

I literally haven't even logged on since my stream last Thursday.

Stupid internet.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Do gas pump attendants think their job as more useful than valet people? I remember seeing a poll of various people in various jobs and the valet people thought their job was extremely useless and unimportant.

Of course I can't find the poll now.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    im still mad we have to pay money for dinner at the christmas party

• Options
    OH HOLY SHIT THATS RIGHT WHY THE FUCK WAS MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL NOT INCLUDED PREACH????

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Our boss bought us all SSD's for the work PC's. We were all on old platter drives and the shit was unacceptable.

• Options
    Consumed is pretty good. It is a lot more therapy based than look at what this hoarder hoarders and they see to do a good job integrating the whole family into the process.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Die Hard
    Coinage wrote: »
    I can't believe anyone on this forum would support a job that exists only to force you to talk to another person

Support, take, and force on everyone else :mad:

sig.gif
  • Options
    the icyhot on my thighs has migrated to my balls
    RIP

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I do like how RDR Online has gendered insults from bandits. I've had people call pippy murderstockings a bitch, but the most offensive thing was they were going to shoot me in the bosom. Really? REALLY IN THE TITS? YOU FUCKING MONSTERS!

what the fuck

hanging's too good for those people

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Why is Christmas Vacation the joke option tho
    I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit!

• Options
    the icyhot on my thighs has migrated to my balls
    RIP

gain strength through pain

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit!
    Because it's bad.

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »
    Because it's bad.

You're bad.

This discussion has been closed.