Options

[Spider-man] Into the Spider-verse

• Options
    AstaerethAstaereth In the belly of the beastRegistered User regular
    Astaereth wrote: »
    Just as good the second time.

Stuff I noticed:
    -Peter B. explains that he was hit in the face by a drone, which is why his nose is crooked. In the ending montage Miles also gets hit in the face by a drone.
    -“Original Peter” says he’s been Spider-Man for 10 years. In his origin he’s shown doing the upside-down MJ kiss, except it’s MJ who’s upside-down. Peter B. says he’s been Spider-Man for 22 years. In his origin he’s shown doing the upside-down MJ kiss; his version is the Maguire movie, with Spider-Man upside-down.
    -In class, Miles stands in front of the projector screen so that we can see the scientist is named Olivia, but not her last name.
    -Caught that in Gwen’s origin, her best friend Peter is some kind of monster (the Lizard?) and she ends up having to kill him.
    -I am used to Spider-Man having organic webs, but this movie is solely artificial web-shooters. Kind of interesting that this means there are a lot of scenes, most notably the Prowler motorcycle chase, where Miles doesn’t have webs—even though webbing feels like an integral Spider-Man power, you don’t really miss it, which is a testament to how good the action is.
    -Officer Davis’s motivations and decisions are always super clear, even though you have to read between the lines a lot. Like it’s clear to me this time that he’s heading toward the battle at May’s house, sees Miles in costume heading away with Prowler, and must have decided he has a better chance of intervening with one Spider-Man instead of several. At the Kingpin fight he doesn’t quite show up out of nowhere—he’s near Fisk Tower when shit starts going down, and he must have gone downstairs and ended up in the lab. Emotionally it’s the same thing—the Davis/Aaron stuff was clearer and more impactful this time. Aaron’s sudden realization that he’s been hunting and scaring Miles the past few days makes him do a 180; his “I wanted you to look up to me, I let you down, I let you down” is heartbreaking, especially as he decides in that moment to tell Miles exactly what Miles needs to hear (“You’re the best of us, you’re on your way, just keep going”). Likewise, Davis sees Aaron’s body and the death clearly pushes him to really try hard not to lose his son—“People drift apart, and I don’t want that to happen with us.” Also, in his last scene, it’s when Davis suggests supporting his son’s art that Miles is driven to run over and hug him (in costume). There’s a whole entire story here about moral choices and family relationships, and it’s more implied than stated, but careful choices in the writing and animation (a ballsy choice to have Miles spend a scene only expressing himself with his eyes, when his dad talks to him through the door, but they pull it off) make it crystal clear.
    -The Spider-People are never misgendered—if Gwen is part of the group they are called Spider-People or equivalent, including by the dispatcher reporting a fight involving multiple “Spider...people?”, which means somebody who called the cops noticed Gwen and that information made it all the way out over the radio. Earlier in the film Gwen says Spider-Person, I think, when saying to Miles on the bus that it’s nice to know she’s not the only one.
    -All of Miles’ powers—sticking hands and feet, zapping, turning invisible—are thematic manifestations of fear, ranging from anxiety to a startle reflex to terror, respectively. (Probably he struggles to do them against Peter B. because he’s not afraid of Peter.) Learning to control his powers and learning to control his fear are one and the same.
    -Call me crazy but I don’t think I noticed the first time, but MJ is definitely played by Kirsten Dunst, right?
    -Peter B. is really unfailingly positive about Miles and it grows in a straight line from being wary of dealing with a kid through the moment in the Alchemix vents (“Most of the people I meet on the job are trying to kill me. You’re a nice change of pace”) to eventually in the final fight Peter tells him, “I love you, I’m so proud of you!” It’s legitimately super heartwarming.
    -During the “infinite Spider-Man” end credits, there’s a shot where many Spider-Men surround Spider-Ham who is tied to a stick over a fire like a pig at a luau, followed by a shot where many Spider-Hams surround Spider-Man who is now tied to the same stick.
    -Gwen is fighting original Doc Ock when she gets sucked into her portal.
    -One of the reasons the movie is so fucking great is that virtually everything significant in the first half comes back just once in the second. For example, Miles and Peter B. are dragged along by an elevated train due to some webbing and Miles’ fumbling efforts. In the final Kingpin fight, Miles says Adios and purposefully webs to a passing el train, demonstrating the difference in mastery of his abilities and environment that will help him defeat Kingpin. This setup/payoff pattern is true not just for plot elements but for specific shots that are established, then repeated later under different circumstances.
    -Speaking of abilities, Davis renders the famous Uncle Ben saying as “With great ability comes great accountability,” which is a nice encapsulation of the difference between Davis’ ethos and Spider-Man’s. Later Miles tries to use “With great power...” to guilt Peter B. into training him and Peter cuts him off. “Don’t say it! I’m sick of it!” Which is a great encapsulation of how badly Peter B. is doing in terms of living up to his own great expectations.

I feel like I could just keep going and going? So many amazing details in this movie. Okay, one more:

-In the four panel shot of May realizing with horror that the fight in her house is breaking her vases, china, etc, the first three panels are caused by the fighting, but in the fourth panel Spider-Ham just breaks a plate over his head.

Settling some discussions:
    -Peter B. is pictured on the cover of his comic in sweatpants and bare feet. He also kicks off his shoes before breaking into Alchemix. Miles usually wears his sneakers and actually often seems to have trouble sticking with them (following the reluctant mentor Peter B. down the wall, half the time he’s clearly only sticking with his fingers). They trip him up, literally and figuratively, but “It’s a choice.” Original Peter tells Miles that he personally doesn’t have to worry about tying his shoes because “this is a onesie.” Some kind of theme there, maybe.
    -Miles chooses the regular red Spider-Man costume and then spraypaints most of it black, including the mask—you can see the rough paintlines at his shoulders because he kept those red. There’s another one of those set-up/payoff shots here: the first time Miles enters the shed, he looks up at the red costume, but his face in the reflection is lower than the mask—is he really ready to become Spider-Man? The second time, his face in the reflection is over the mask, as if he’s grown tall enough to take on the role. Stan was right: eventually the suit did fit.

Those are all great details, and I especially loved
    Spider-Ham just cracking the plate over his own head.

My only quibble is that I'm like 90% sure it's actually a black suit with red paint on it, not the classic suit with black paint.

There’s a very clear close-up of him spraying black paint on a red upper body costume piece when he’s putting his outfit together.

ACsTqqK.jpg
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular

Stuff I noticed:
    -Peter B. explains that he was hit in the face by a drone, which is why his nose is crooked. In the ending montage Miles also gets hit in the face by a drone.
    -“Original Peter” says he’s been Spider-Man for 10 years. In his origin he’s shown doing the upside-down MJ kiss, except it’s MJ who’s upside-down. Peter B. says he’s been Spider-Man for 22 years. In his origin he’s shown doing the upside-down MJ kiss; his version is the Maguire movie, with Spider-Man upside-down.
    -In class, Miles stands in front of the projector screen so that we can see the scientist is named Olivia, but not her last name.
    -Caught that in Gwen’s origin, her best friend Peter is some kind of monster (the Lizard?) and she ends up having to kill him.
    -I am used to Spider-Man having organic webs, but this movie is solely artificial web-shooters. Kind of interesting that this means there are a lot of scenes, most notably the Prowler motorcycle chase, where Miles doesn’t have webs—even though webbing feels like an integral Spider-Man power, you don’t really miss it, which is a testament to how good the action is.
    -Officer Davis’s motivations and decisions are always super clear, even though you have to read between the lines a lot. Like it’s clear to me this time that he’s heading toward the battle at May’s house, sees Miles in costume heading away with Prowler, and must have decided he has a better chance of intervening with one Spider-Man instead of several. At the Kingpin fight he doesn’t quite show up out of nowhere—he’s near Fisk Tower when shit starts going down, and he must have gone downstairs and ended up in the lab. Emotionally it’s the same thing—the Davis/Aaron stuff was clearer and more impactful this time. Aaron’s sudden realization that he’s been hunting and scaring Miles the past few days makes him do a 180; his “I wanted you to look up to me, I let you down, I let you down” is heartbreaking, especially as he decides in that moment to tell Miles exactly what Miles needs to hear (“You’re the best of us, you’re on your way, just keep going”). Likewise, Davis sees Aaron’s body and the death clearly pushes him to really try hard not to lose his son—“People drift apart, and I don’t want that to happen with us.” Also, in his last scene, it’s when Davis suggests supporting his son’s art that Miles is driven to run over and hug him (in costume). There’s a whole entire story here about moral choices and family relationships, and it’s more implied than stated, but careful choices in the writing and animation (a ballsy choice to have Miles spend a scene only expressing himself with his eyes, when his dad talks to him through the door, but they pull it off) make it crystal clear.
    -The Spider-People are never misgendered—if Gwen is part of the group they are called Spider-People or equivalent, including by the dispatcher reporting a fight involving multiple “Spider...people?”, which means somebody who called the cops noticed Gwen and that information made it all the way out over the radio. Earlier in the film Gwen says Spider-Person, I think, when saying to Miles on the bus that it’s nice to know she’s not the only one.
    -All of Miles’ powers—sticking hands and feet, zapping, turning invisible—are thematic manifestations of fear, ranging from anxiety to a startle reflex to terror, respectively. (Probably he struggles to do them against Peter B. because he’s not afraid of Peter.) Learning to control his powers and learning to control his fear are one and the same.
    -Call me crazy but I don’t think I noticed the first time, but MJ is definitely played by Kirsten Dunst, right?
    -Peter B. is really unfailingly positive about Miles and it grows in a straight line from being wary of dealing with a kid through the moment in the Alchemix vents (“Most of the people I meet on the job are trying to kill me. You’re a nice change of pace”) to eventually in the final fight Peter tells him, “I love you, I’m so proud of you!” It’s legitimately super heartwarming.
    -During the “infinite Spider-Man” end credits, there’s a shot where many Spider-Men surround Spider-Ham who is tied to a stick over a fire like a pig at a luau, followed by a shot where many Spider-Hams surround Spider-Man who is now tied to the same stick.
    -One of the reasons the movie is so fucking great is that virtually everything significant in the first half comes back just once in the second. For example, Miles and Peter B. are dragged along by an elevated train due to some webbing and Miles’ fumbling efforts. In the final Kingpin fight, Miles says Adios and purposefully webs to a passing el train, demonstrating the difference in mastery of his abilities and environment that will help him defeat Kingpin. This setup/payoff pattern is true not just for plot elements but for specific shots that are established, then repeated later under different circumstances.
    -Speaking of abilities, Davis renders the famous Uncle Ben saying as “With great ability comes great accountability,” which is a nice encapsulation of the difference between Davis’ ethos and Spider-Man’s. Later Miles tries to use “With great power...” to guilt Peter B. into training him and Peter cuts him off. “Don’t say it! I’m sick of it!” Which is a great encapsulation of how badly Peter B. is doing in terms of living up to his own great expectations.

I feel like I could just keep going and going? So many amazing details in this movie. Okay, one more:

-In the four panel shot of May realizing with horror that the fight in her house is breaking her vases, china, etc, the first three panels are caused by the fighting, but in the fourth panel Spider-Ham just breaks a plate over his head.

-Peter B. is pictured on the cover of his comic in sweatpants and bare feet. He also kicks off his shoes before breaking into Alchemix. Miles usually wears his sneakers and actually often seems to have trouble sticking with them (following the reluctant mentor Peter B. down the wall, half the time he’s clearly only sticking with his fingers). They trip him up, literally and figuratively, but “It’s a choice.” Original Peter tells Miles that he personally doesn’t have to worry about tying his shoes because “this is a onesie.” Some kind of theme there, maybe.
    -Miles chooses the regular red Spider-Man costume and then spraypaints most of it black, including the mask—you can see the rough paintlines at his shoulders because he kept those red. There’s another one of those set-up/payoff shots here: the first time Miles enters the shed, he looks up at the red costume, but his face in the reflection is lower than the mask—is he really ready to become Spider-Man? The second time, his face in the reflection is over the mask, as if he’s grown tall enough to take on the role. Stan was right: eventually the suit did fit.

My only quibble is that I'm like 90% sure it's actually a black suit with red paint on it, not the classic suit with black paint.

There’s a very clear close-up of him spraying black paint on a red upper body costume piece when he’s putting his outfit together.

Are you sure he isn’t spraying the red spider on the front of a black suit. Because that is what I saw

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    He does that too. He paints a red suit black, then puts a red logo over the black suit. This is exactly how he does the underground grafitti too, using layers like that.

ACsTqqK.jpg
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018

Stuff I noticed:

I thought I remembered seeing that, but if that's the case it's just not consistent, because the suit looks like this:
    x8k1zhppwt7f.jpg

Which shows a black suit with red painted shoulder bits. And perfectly outlined eyes (unlike the smudgy border between the shoulders and chest).

I'm guessing they just wanted to still show the webbing pattern and thought the finished suit looked better if it was black with small amounts of red paint, rather than the reverse, despite how the designing-the-suit montage looked.

But then the red fingers also show the wedding pattern (unlike the red shoulders, which look painted over), so I think it just came down to "it looks cool like this"

minor incident on
    Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    Maybe he painted the fingers red too and the bleed you were seeing was the other way around.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    OMG.

They're doing it.

They're release A Very Spidey Christmas album tomorrow.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2018/12/20/christmas-songs-from-spider-man-into-the-spider-verse-to-be-released/

Kyougu on
  • Options
    Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    I keep wondering about the climax
    Why was MJ at that party? On the surface, she's there for the hobo spider bread joke, but nothing about the movie suggests they would put a character there just for a joke. It seemed sinister at first. I hope it turns into something in a sequel.

• Options
    I keep wondering about the climax
    Why was MJ at that party? On the surface, she's there for the hobo spider bread joke, but nothing about the movie suggests they would put a character there just for a joke. It seemed sinister at first. I hope it turns into something in a sequel.

Because
    she was Peters girlfriend and he died and she was invited to the party in his honor. She might not even know Fisk is the Kingpin.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    'Verse definitely seems to take place in a version of reality where
    Fisk is not publicly the Kingpin (I mean, he's not in jail, he owns a giant tower with his name on it, Spider-Man Prime says he owns everybody. Sounds pretty Daredevil Season 1.

By the same token, it seems like Fisk's wife and son didn't know he was a supervillain either.

On the other hand, MJ seems to have known that Peter was Spider-Man, so it seems odd that he never told her who Fisk actually was.

ACsTqqK.jpg
  • Options
    'Verse definitely seems to take place in a version of reality where
    Fisk is not publicly the Kingpin (I mean, he's not in jail, he owns a giant tower with his name on it, Spider-Man Prime says he owns everybody. Sounds pretty Daredevil Season 1.

By the same token, it seems like Fisk's wife and son didn't know he was a supervillain either.

On the other hand, MJ seems to have known that Peter was Spider-Man, so it seems odd that he never told her who Fisk actually was.

Yeah, my reasoning is that
    even if she knows he's Kingpin, by way of Peter telling her about him, she can't really refuse to show up at a big event honoring her late husband without it looking weird.

• Options
    Also I just realized
    the news reported Spider-Man's death as the result of the earthquakes, so it's actually very possible that even if MJ knows Kingpin is a bad guy, she doesn't know he had anything to do with Spider-Man's death, making her decision to attend the dinner more reasonable.

ACsTqqK.jpg
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    I also just want to say that I think that it’s amazing, spectacular even, that quite possibly the two best takes on a character who has been around since the 60s have come out in the past half a year.

Appropriate PS4 Spider-Man clip under the spoiler tag, featuring Peter and Miles at the end of the game:

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    NinjeffNinjeff Registered User regular
    GUYS

Sony released A Very Spidey Christmas.

Its on youtube and holy craaaaaap its funny

www.gofundme.com/webfluid

just....its 11 minutes long go now......listen now.....

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    I am genuinely curious now if that dude is gonna get a shitton of money to try and make web fluid.

ALSO WAIT THAT THING WAS JUST STARTED TODAY

That has to be a purposefully made thing for marketing then, right?

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    NinjeffNinjeff Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Edit.

Damn i though it was a joke (the go fund me) but someone actually put up a page for that....

Ninjeff on
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Lanz wrote: »
    I am genuinely curious now if that dude is gonna get a shitton of money to try and make web fluid.

My bet is that it's someone who saw the video, thought it would be funny to check GoFundMe for it and discovered that they hadn't already created the fund before putting that up on YouTube.
    It's currently at $10 dollars, so...

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Lanz wrote: »

My bet is that it's someone who saw the video, thought it would be funny to check GoFundMe for it and discovered that they hadn't already created the fund before putting that up on YouTube.
    It's currently at $10 dollars, so...

Yeah, it's down now.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular

Stuff I noticed:

I thought I remembered seeing that, but if that's the case it's just not consistent, because the suit looks like this:
    x8k1zhppwt7f.jpg

Which shows a black suit with red painted shoulder bits. And perfectly outlined eyes (unlike the smudgy border between the shoulders and chest).

I'm guessing they just wanted to still show the webbing pattern and thought the finished suit looked better if it was black with small amounts of red paint, rather than the reverse, despite how the designing-the-suit montage looked.

But then the red fingers also show the wedding pattern (unlike the red shoulders, which look painted over), so I think it just came down to "it looks cool like this"

I saw it a second time today, and I paid close attention to the costume. Here is what I came up with:

Base costume is the red costume. As mentioned above, the scene is explicit about him starting to paint the red suit black.

First layer of paint is black, webbing is still visible under one coat of paint, fingers, palms, and bottom of feet are never painted.

Second layer of paint is the red highlights on the shoulders and the logo on the front.

Not sure about the eyes, that was probably just a "it looks cool."

Also agree that it holds up on a second viewing.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Watched it a third time. Only just realised
    seems like Ock and Scorpion are dead, along with Goblin. That takes a fair few out of Miles' future rogues gallery, blah!

Especially bummed about Doc Ock, she was fantastic. Superior, even.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Watched it a third time. Only just realised
    seems like Ock and Scorpion are dead, along with Goblin. That takes a fair few out of Miles' future rogues gallery, blah!

Especially bummed about Doc Ock, she was fantastic. Superior, even.

I assume that was a joke
    She was literally put on a bus because she would have complicated the last fight.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Rogues gallery.
    Are they actually dead or did they just go to other dimensions?

I can definitely see Ock coming back given that Gwen seemed able to get back

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    Rogues gallery.

She also seemed pretty tough, in general. She tanked multiple face punches from the spiders and came back smiling.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Goumindong wrote: »
    Rogues gallery.

She also seemed pretty tough, in general. She tanked multiple face punches from the spiders and came back smiling.

And, of course, with the multi-verse thing, there's no limit to how many slightly different versions of every villain ever.
    Sinister Six? Bah, let's square or cube that up a bit. We got the dimensions, let's start dragging every weird assed one-off villain in.

see317 on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    I singled those ones about because
    we're shown Tombstone specifically getting put in a cop car, but no sign of the other two.

If she did survive, she probably can't build another Collider at least. Her school movie mentions the ten billion dollar price tag, and with Kingpin arrested, her budget is probably gone...

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Yeah, you could do a whole movie with assorted altGoblins.

Or the Sinister 36.

Or just like, a fuckton of symbiotes.

But even if they follow this up with a movie that stays on Miles' earth, you still have goblins, Mysterio, Vulture, Chameleon, Shocker, Sandman, Kraven, Electro, Rhino, and plenty more before you even get into the B-tier baddies.

minor incident on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Spider-Man and the Five Deadly Venoms

Followed by Iron Man Monkey and Shaolin Spider-Soccer

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Spider-Man and the 5 deadly venoms is 183% a movie I would watch.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options

Stuff I noticed:

x8k1zhppwt7f.jpg

I saw it a second time today, and I paid close attention to the costume. Here is what I came up with:

Base costume is the red costume. As mentioned above, the scene is explicit about him starting to paint the red suit black.

First layer of paint is black, webbing is still visible under one coat of paint, fingers, palms, and bottom of feet are never painted.

Second layer of paint is the red highlights on the shoulders and the logo on the front.

Not sure about the eyes, that was probably just a "it looks cool."

Also agree that it holds up on a second viewing.

Ah, okay, that makes sense, then.

• Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Watched this tonight. Not really fond of the low frames per second/stopmotion animation style. Rest was pretty good.
    That Spider-man 1967 scene with Spider-man 2099

"How dare you point at me"
    "You were pointing first!"

Also spotted that Spider-man 1967 meme with the desk and hanging photo in the credits

Actual spoilers though but was blonde Peter Parker a reference to Ben Reilly ?

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Heatwave wrote: »
    Watched this tonight. Not really fond of the low frames per second/stopmotion animation style. Rest was pretty good.
    That Spider-man 1967 scene with Spider-man 2099

"How dare you point at me"
    "You were pointing first!"

Also spotted that Spider-man 1967 meme with the desk and hanging photo in the credits

Actual spoilers though but was blonde Peter Parker a reference to Ben Reilly ?
    they also did that meme with chubby spider man at alchemax.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    So, is there a specific sort of insinuation being made by Spider-Ham's line about his hands being wet? Or is it nonsense that's elevated by John Mulaney's flawless delivery?

"I just washed my hands, that's why they're wet. No other reason."

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    So, is there a specific sort of insinuation being made by Spider-Ham's line about his hands being wet? Or is it nonsense that's elevated by John Mulaney's flawless delivery?

flopsweat, maybe?

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Licked them clean?

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    A mallet that fits in your pocket is a pretty good gift.

And I'd really like to see a dedicated Spider-Man Noir movie.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    Spider-Man and the Five Deadly Venoms

Followed by Iron Man Monkey and Shaolin Spider-Soccer

Can there be one who isn't deadly is just Tom Hardy and his life partner Venom?

• Options
    SchrodingerSchrodinger Registered User regular
    Nic Cage was in the running for Raimi's Green Goblin.

That would have been pretty great.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i really liked this movie.... but about the post-credits scene....
    that's the spiderman from, like, 2099, right? did they confirm a sequel or something?

• Options
    It is, yes. But they have not, no

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    that's the spiderman from, like, 2099, right? did they confirm a sequel or something?

It wasn't pointing that way.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited December 2018

It wasn't pointing that way.

you know that's really rude, right? :razz:

21stCentury on