Options

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I tuned in for a little bit when Mikey Neumann was on and I don't know who else was on but (at least in the bit I was watching) for they were kinda huge dicks to him.

Psykoma on
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Is Dan Olsen = "Three Arrows" Daniel?

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I think Dan Olsen is Folding Ideas

• Options
    Oh okay, I don't know what he does then

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Tube wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    HBomb's stream has made me realize I really dislike Dan Olsen.

How so?

how did it make me realize or how do I dislike him?

I dislike the way he speaks with objective authority on subjective matters. I've never really enjoyed his videos, because they felt really dry and practiced and joyless and it turns out that's just the way he talks.

He says fine things, I just dislike the way he says them.

#pipe on
  • Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I tuned in for a little bit when Mikey Neumann was on and I don't know who else was on but (at least in the bit I was watching) for they were kinda huge dicks to him.

Mikey has been kind of an ass the last 6 months or so

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I see that very well, in a grump mood I definitely can't handle FoldingIdeas fart snuffle delivery

FoldingIdeas is an intelligent well spoken person with whom I almost always agree also they are very irritating, thinking about it I seem to watch a lot of people like that

Hobnail on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I see that very well, in a grump mood I definitely can't handle FoldingIdeas fart snuffle delivery

FoldingIdeas is an intelligent well spoken person with whom I almost always agree also they are very irritating, thinking about it I seem to watch a lot of people like that

I have to rotate out my youtubers for this reason. Dan has been out for a while and I was going to trade him back in for a while.

Shaun is the closest to a permanent fixture

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Shauns a very mild drink also they talk about real shit

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular

seeing as i love gossip and don't follow Mikey that much anymore could you fill me in on what his deal is as of late

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Hbomber has now broken 50k,

I love the next goal amount

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the stream is now over 50k, despite hbomberguy being a dead skeleton who died for the last 6? hours

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Him waking up to see he has to play it again would be a moment for Twitch.tv history

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    So his call was dropped from discord due to inactivity, so his guests that were improv podcasting while he sleeps are gone too

And yet he’s adding viewers and gaining donation momentum while people abuse TTS in discord in his absence

It’s like a charity stream plus social experiment rolled together

• Options
    And as he passes 24 hours, someone spammed ~9000 double-u’s (w’s) and the TTS is going on forever...

• Options
    he has somehow deskeletonized himself

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    The latest Jablinski Gaming video is just Jack Black taking lots of video of a day running errands and embarrassing his children and it's the best video yet

Truly a role model for fatherhood

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Yeah he’s back, and was just surprised with the ceo of the charity he’s raising for joining his discord channel

• Options
    Olivaw wrote: »
    The latest Jablinski Gaming video is just Jack Black taking lots of video of a day running errands and embarrassing his children and it's the best video yet

Truly a role model for fatherhood

his channel is just so pure I love it.

My wife is absolutely living for his teenage son's disgust at the whole project.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Contrapoints (Natalie) is in the voicechat on the HBG stream now!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    (HBG stands for Harris Bomber Guy, or more accurately, Heckin' Best Gamer)

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/s8IfDNHsCLE

Wisecrack clarifies Nic Cage's approach to acting

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    $69,420 passed

• Options
    Is he back awake yet?

• Options
    Yes the stream is hopping. Might get to $100k in the next couple hours.

He might need another couple days to beat the game though.

• Options
    Is he back awake yet?

Yeah he's playing the game through again. Jim Sterling and Natalie Wynn dropped by for chats, as has Lindsay Ellis.

• Options
    Btw, hearing from the Mermaids CEO about how they would be able to hire 2 people with the money the stream had raised to that point and the support that provides to both parents of and the trans kids themselves was phenomenal. A few 4-digit donations came in quick succession while she was talking about that.

• Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    At $100,000, watch Harry write SOYBEK on his forehead, go to the store to buy tofu, and eat the tofu raw on stream. So get ready for that in like 10 minutes.

• Options
    Right now, actually. $80k!

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Oh god this minigame will be what actually kills him, does he have to beat the hiscore to get the collectible?

edit: oh thank god for cheat bugs

WiseManTobes on
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Jenny Nicholson is in chat now too. Todd in the Shadows is also there but muted apparently.

Dan (Three Arrows) is on too now.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    holy moly hbomber broke 100k

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    But did he get thru that ridiculous ice maze yet

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    But did he get thru that ridiculous ice maze yet

He did!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options

seeing as i love gossip and don't follow Mikey that much anymore could you fill me in on what his deal is as of late

I heard all of this 2nd hand, but what I heard was he had started to be weirdly toxic to folks and grossly take advantage of his sickness to guilt people

And also that he'd kind of socially/romantically manipulated one of his female coworkers

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Tuned in just in time to hear donoteat01 tell a perfectly awful pun joke.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    it was perfect, and awful

now Grant Kirkhope is in his discord

yessss insider development stories

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    it was perfect, and awful

now Grant Kirkhope is in his discord

Grant Kirkhope, for those who aren't aware, is a video game music composer who did the music for Donkey Kong 64, along with a lot of other Rare games.

• Options
    GRANT KIRKHOPE STILL HAS ALL THE SAMPLES USED FOR THE DK RAP ON HIS COMPUTER

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.