Options

Disney [chat]

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    whoever decided that the default should be everyone's mics are on always in ME:A deserves to get fucking shot, btw

I think the PS4 must default to all player mics off in every game. I've never heard another player in any game speak and it is glorious

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    whoever decided that the default should be everyone's mics are on always in ME:A deserves to get fucking shot, btw

I think the PS4 must default to all player mics off in every game. I've never heard another player in any game speak and it is glorious

I have heard a lot of general house noises and conversations in various languages with people who are not in the game

and between people who are not in the game

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Toy Story 4 (the Pixar option)
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

most console people dont use mics anymore

were a far cry from the heyday of Xbox 360

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    I am very excited for the next avengers film. This is unusual for me.

Shit I'm kind of excited for captain marvel

I’m going to see it today and if she doesn’t punch a fedora wearing neckbeard right in the face I am asking for a refund

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Some Marvel or Star Wars Thing
    I also am very attached to the idea that a modern Gomez and Morticia fall asleep watching Netflix in bed like the rest of us, and Gomez has an intense fascination with high-end fashion and cooking competition shows, while Morticia watches serial killer documentaries to catch up on the lives distant relations.

“Gomez! Did you see what they said about Cousin Jeffrey? To think, that he would only have buried a mere dozen transients!”

“Tish! Let me concentrate! If Claude’s soufflé falls I’ll never recover!”

Atomika on
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    The lootboxing is a lot worse in andromeda, right?

It's been a while since me3 but it can't have been this bad

This is what I kept hearing but I played a couple hundred hours of Andromeda multiplayer and never even mildly considered dropping cash on loot boxes.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I’ve always thought that Gomez and Morticia, like Homer and Marge and Malcolm’s parents, are excellent and none too common examples of entirely faithful and sexually active married couples. Married for decades, can’t stop fuckin.

Most romance stories are about getting to be lovers, not still doing the deed twenty years later and thinking its awesome.

Funny enough, Early Family Guy did this good as well. Like a segment where they're casually discussing a problem with Meg while getting on their bondage gear.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Disney is for capitalist chumps, right comrade?
    Atomika wrote: »
    I also am very attached to the idea that a modern Gomez and Morticia fall asleep watching Netflix in bed like the rest of us, and Gomez has an intense fascination with high-end fashion and cooking competition shows, while Morticia watches serial killer documentaries to catch up on the lives distant relations.

“Gomez! Did you see what they said about Cousin Jeffery? To think, that he would only have buried a mere dozen transients!”

“Tish! Let me concentrate! If Claude’s soufflé falls I’ll never recover!”

Yes this is how Gomez and I are.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    harley doesn't really like being picked up - pretty much anything where she loses her agency makes her freak out

but i think she wants to be held, evidenced by the fact that she often jumps into our arms on the couch and snuggles

is v cute

• Options
    Based on the amount of sugar I have consumed today, I have diagnosed myself with type 2 diabetes.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    My fiancée sent me a text saying that she misses me so I sent her a text saying that o miss her too, then she sent me another text that says she misses me too, so I sent her a text that says I miss her. Which one of us do you all suppose misses the other more?

I haven’t seen her in almost twelve hours. I may not survive.

Neco on
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    My fiancée sent me a text saying that she misses me so I sent her a text saying that o miss her too, then she sent me another text that says she misses me too, so I sent her a text that says I miss her. Which one of us do you all suppose misses the other more?

I haven’t seen her in almost twelve hours. I may not survive.

say you miss her the most

check mate

cant top it

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Based on the amount of sugar I have consumed today, I have diagnosed myself with type 2 diabetes.

isn't it 4am there

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »

isn't it 4am there

Ummm no

It is almost 6 am!

• Options
    Sometimes I think SHE is shmoopy but then sometimes she thinks that I am shmoopy.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Live-Action Dumbo
    is endless legend any good?

anthem is playing like shit for me and i'm not compelled enough by the game to try and solve the performance issues i'm having

and total romance: war kingdoms doesn't come out for another two months

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Live-Action Dumbo
    it's $10 right now for the emperor edition i should just buy it right

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

And this is why I read back chat

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Live-Action Dumbo
    anyway i bought it

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Is there a difference in quality in the ramen between the various dried ramen brands?

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Couscous wrote: »
    Is there a difference in quality in the ramen between the various dried ramen brands?

Shin Raymun is noticeably better

But also 1.00 or 2.00 a pack versus 59c

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options

Anyways is that makeup or a deepfake or what?

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Shin Raymun is noticeably better

But also 1.00 or 2.00 a pack versus 59c

yep, price roughly correlates with quality in the instant ramen space.

• Options

vast

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I discovered that a store within walking distance has YumYum ramen and like shit yeeeess, these days of sub-par instant ramen are over

EDIT: it's not even more expensive it's just better

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    The only bad ramen is the ramen you didn’t eat

But yes, some are much better

However, at the point I’m paying $5 or more for fancy storebought ramen, I can probably find actual tonkatsu for $9 somewhere nearby and not have to cook or clean

• Options

I missed this and I thank you

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    There are almost no vegan instant ramen with seasoning so I am probably just going to have to get some without seasoning.

• Options
    I ate shin black about a half hour ago

Is good

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    anyway i bought it

I liked what I played of it even as a lowly peasant

but a special edition fit for you, an emperor? the mind reels at the possibilities

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »

I missed this and I thank you

:biggrin:

• Options
    If I remember correctly, I enjoyed how the 4X gameplay had a little extra direction to it from the "quests" in the game, and the different factions (races?) all felt very different and neat and I liked that the battles were like little turn based games instead of just mushing your units into each other

Maybe I should play that game again

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    In the local paper it says a dude tried to run across I-81 yesterday afternoon and of course he died. What on Earth. And now the dude that killed him will probably have PTSD for the rest of his life, God damn it

• Options
    Gunn confirmed he's back in for GOTG3

• Options
    I discovered that a store within walking distance has YumYum ramen and like shit yeeeess, these days of sub-par instant ramen are over

EDIT: it's not even more expensive it's just better

Just cut out the middleman and boil your own pig bones for two days

• Options
    Through like 7-9 hours of podcast, Waypoint has caught up to Kingdom Hearts 3 in their lore series so now they're doing a Philosophy episode. These are the tags in the episode description:
    Discussed: The Aura (Benjamin), Neoplatonism, Forms (Platonic and Aristotelian), Existentialism, Identity (Code Switching, Gender Theory, Queer Studies), Dialectics, Ontological Pluralism, Panpsychism, Kingdom Hearts

• Options
    More importantly: I drank a couple French 75s at Court of Two Sisters in NOLA yesterday evening and had a top 3 meal of my life

Walked home with sleeping bab in her stroller and it's like a force field

Man walks down Bourbon with a stroller and you don't know what he's capable of

• Options
    i can't remember if i ever ate there

only time, potentially, was the first time i was there in 2010

This discussion has been closed.