As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Eternal Card Game] Set two, Omens of the Past, released!

1293031323335»

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Justice is buuuusted in this draft format. Pick every Shieldcrafter to win every race, have tons of great removal with Fall Short and and the onslaught Rebuke, brain people with Serra Angel. It's amazing.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I been getting back into this alongside the new set but yikes I am way behind. Picked up the two campaigns over the weekend and threw together some shitty Stonescar Vara list. Just cracked Gold III and not feeling good about the list; too much Hooru Control and various combo lists to really feel good about running a spot removal heavy list without any good card draw.

• Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Justice is buuuusted in this draft format. Pick every Shieldcrafter to win every race, have tons of great removal with Fall Short and and the onslaught Rebuke, brain people with Serra Angel. It's amazing.

I've now run three drafts, and holy fuck is it a miserable mess. I have no idea what the preceding formats had been like, but I get the feeling they wanted to dramatically turn down the power level of the curated packs. But this is just feels bad city.

I went 7-1 with a Praxis deck that had to play 4 goddamn vanilla 3/1s just so I had 2-drops! I had to kill so many damn 1/4s on my way to victory.

Tangentially, sped through Diamond Constructed after a few changes to my Stonescar list. Now I'm thinking of building one of the Valkyrie lists starring Sediti.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    2 drops do seem to be a particular weak spot, yeah. I've had to run a lot of bears and pyre mages to try and not get run over.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Eternal is giving away 32 packs and 2 draft tickets for signing in.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767