Options

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    Lynx and an absolute unit of a cat being adorable as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctarXVlDtXQ

el_vicio on
    ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    el_vicio wrote: »
    Lynx and an absolute unit of a cat being adorable as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctarXVlDtXQ

Look at his tufted ears!

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    Dreaming of Bongos :o

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

He knows his owner would just throw a smaller stick again and again, necessitating him to run and bring it back once more.

By bringing a branch from Yggdrasil itself, he is saving both his and the human's time since it has the weight of all the small sticks combined.

He's fetching smarter

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    if he keeps it up that puppo is well on track to being branch manager

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Pits have the best smiles.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited June 2019

"You chose him over me, Karen?! I object to this marriage!"

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

I don't know why I know this, but this is like if key & peele were birds

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    It turns out you can search for "shed defender" and get many, many photos of dogs in leotards.

tcwccx9tx7m5.png
    shed-defender-dog-leotard-HERO-960x540.jpg
    cbc46c011de87540b0862b008513df65.jpg

So that's good.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    It turns out you can search for "shed defender" and get many, many photos of dogs in leotards.

cbc46c011de87540b0862b008513df65.jpg

So that's good.

"Dude, I, I finally, I got the uh, venue I wanted. Uh, I’m Performing my dance quintet–you know, my cycle–at Crane Jackson’s Fountain Street Theatre on Tuesday night, and well I’d love it if you came and gave me notes."

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Not one of those dogs looks happy

• Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »

If my owner was the type who found stuffing me in a leotard adorable, I would be a sad dog

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Maris?

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    mrpaku wrote: »
    chromdom wrote: »

If my owner was the type who found stuffing me in a leotard adorable, I would be a sad dog

it's called fashion sweetie, read a magazine

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

One of our resident albatrosses has done some of those moves to me. She likes boys people that have typical male features and she likes glasses so whenever I walk by she's like "Oh hey you're interesting what's up."

And then one time I was fixing a network line near her enclosure and she kinda snuck up on me and was like "HI WHAT ARE YOU DOING" right in me ear. Those birds are loud when they want to be.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I do read magazines, most of the time people aren't wearing any clothes in them

• Options
    One of the best things about being a dog (I'm guessing) is getting to always be naked. Making them wear body leggings is like spitting in God's eye

• Options
    m!ttensm!ttens he/himRegistered User regular
    One of the best things about being a dog (I'm guessing) is getting to always be naked. Making them wear body leggings is like spitting in God's eye

The only thing better than walking around in public naked is walking around in public naked save for a bandana around your neck. The bandana tells the world "I could have dressed up but I decided this was all I needed to wear"

• Options
    Goat Snuggs :surprised:

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2019

When we go to the beach we put Mabel in a tick suit for the walk between house and surf, to try and minimize her exposure to getting bitten (it's only about 5 minutes)
    she looks at us like we burned all her most precious possessions and then pissed on the ashes.

tynic on
  • Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

When we go to the beach we put Mabel in a tick suit for the walk between house and surf, to try and minimize her exposure to getting bitten (it's only about 5 minutes)
    she looks at us like we burned all her most precious possessions and then pissed on the ashes.

80hx0arkrwqm.jpg

• Options
    one of my cats is wearing a little kitty t-shirt because she had surgery on her shoulder and watching her walk around is PRETTY GREAT

• Options
    doomybeardoomybear Hi People Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    one of my cats is wearing a little kitty t-shirt because she had surgery on her shoulder and watching her walk around is PRETTY GREAT

It would enhance your story greatly if pictures of said shirted kitty were available

what a happy day it is
  • Options
    Tynnan wrote: »

80hx0arkrwqm.jpg

maybe she'd like it more if we sculpted the abs

fukjiz15jgiq.jpg

cdmpbugtc0k9.jpg

• Options
    That dosent look anything like a tick :|

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    If future paleontologists tried to reconstruct a berner from fossilized bones, it would look just like that.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Look at that psychologically tortured animal, that poor little fella

Super curious, does that thing have an escape hatch you pull or something? Part of the issue I had with the leotards is it didn't seem to take into account little buddy making a mess, and that seems like it would be a really bad time

• Options
    edited June 2019
    There's a zip you can open round the groin area if the dog is gonna be in it a while, which might happen if you're taking the dog bushwalking or something? And the poop-making zone is completely unimpeded at all times (you can kind of see Mabel's tail hanging out there). But we only ever use them for at most 15-20 minutes, because the dogs hate them and it's really just for getting them through the dunes.

tynic on
  • Options
    Tynnan wrote: »

80hx0arkrwqm.jpg

maybe she'd like it more if we sculpted the abs

fukjiz15jgiq.jpg

cdmpbugtc0k9.jpg

she didn't choose the thug life, if chose her

• Options
    edited June 2019
    doomybear wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »

It would enhance your story greatly if pictures of said shirted kitty were available

zsyyw0cxo6f3.jpg

Shorty on
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Shorty that cat is going to murder you

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    it's really just for getting them through the dunes

I'm wary of saying this because someone is going to post the thing, but it does have the look of a stillsuit about it.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    which thing?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Shorty that cat is going to murder you

no she's my special girl, I'm her favorite

• Options
    that's actually one of her least hateful expressions

This discussion has been closed.