As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Raid Area 51 / Great Area 51 Massacre of 2019

13»

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Having seen a video of the last verified ninja in Japan, he was asked about the Naruto run and while he didn't run with his arms trailing backwards he absolutely kept his hands on his waist and leaned forward.

I can link the video once I get home to search my history

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    IMO, a real ninja does not have their activities documented or verified.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »

He's never actually done anything, he was passed down the techniques during World War 2 in order to preserve them. I forget which clan the techniques are from but I want to say Koga. I'd have to watch the video again.

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    GONG-00 wrote: »

He's never actually done anything, he was passed down the techniques during World War 2 in order to preserve them. I forget which clan the techniques are from but I want to say Koga. I'd have to watch the video again.

Sorry.
    *tinfoil hat*

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    On the other hand, if he really IS the last ninja, he should be basically unstoppable.

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Having seen a video of the last verified ninja in Japan, he was asked about the Naruto run and while he didn't run with his arms trailing backwards he absolutely kept his hands on his waist and leaned forward.

It's a neat video! He explains the Ninja step as a way of getting around without tripping over shit you can't see in the dark.

https://youtu.be/Sk8POUhLwM8

• Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular

It's a neat video! He explains the Ninja step as a way of getting around without tripping over shit you can't see in the dark.

https://youtu.be/Sk8POUhLwM8

"How did you learn to be a ninja?"

When I was young, I met an old man who offered to teach me his secrets
    mulkoaa0pisj.jpg

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular

Intuitively, that would be the way to get the most possible force when pulling something off your belt and throwing it forward, since you'd get to use the full range of motion from your arm.