Options

[Hearthstone] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    The PlayHearthstone Twitch stream is around 30k viewers. Chat is of course filled with HK/China meme spam, but it seems like the overall numbers haven't really been affected.

Also, PSA for anyone who still plays, I think this weekend must be one of those "guaranteed packs for 3/6 hours of watching" dealies, because when I checked Twitch last night:
    You have received 1 Classic Pack and 2 Saviors of Uldum Card Pack Drops for watching Hearthstone.

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    übergeek wrote: »
    Is it possible just freeloading and making sure I don't buy anything else just as good, because at least then I'm using up a bit of their bandwidth and processing, so in a small way it's costing them something at least?
    I was pondering along the same lines, but the thing is that free players still provide content for paying players. I don't know how to weigh bandwidth and storage costs that they spend on you against the benefits you provide as being one more opponent or teammate in Hearthstone and HotS, so that a paying player can spend 0.0000001 seconds less in a queue, but it's definitely not purely a cost.

• Options
    lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular

forty wrote: »
    lwt1973 wrote: »
    The Heroics I had to just grind out each Hero’s treasure as there was no way to win without them. Finally I cheesed it with the Gatling Wand at 150+ power to kill him. My completionist side needed me to finish it but it wasn’t fun at the end as. I beat it not through skill but through complete luck.
    How does the Gatling Wand work? I've never actually picked it. Is it +1 damage per spell cast that lasts across the entire run?

+3 per spell cast. I don’t know about the entire run but the last heroic boss it stacked as I went through Two Heroes before Reno.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
  • Options
    lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular
    Forbes had a good article on the Blizz statement. Best description of the statement:
    Late yesterday, Blizzard issued a statement that I can’t describe as anything but bizarre, something that feels like it was crafted by a dozen different PR people and lawyers to say a whole lot of words without really answering any of the core questions this incident raises.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    übergeek wrote: »
    Is it possible just freeloading and making sure I don't buy anything else just as good, because at least then I'm using up a bit of their bandwidth and processing, so in a small way it's costing them something at least?
    I was pondering along the same lines, but the thing is that free players still provide content for paying players. I don't know how to weigh bandwidth and storage costs that they spend on you against the benefits you provide as being one more opponent or teammate in Hearthstone and HotS, so that a paying player can spend 0.0000001 seconds less in a queue, but it's definitely not purely a cost.

Ultimately you just have to do whatever works for you. If you want to completely cut Blizzard out of your life, that's fine. If you feel the enjoyment you get from playing Hearthstone offsets enough of the misery of living in our current Hellworld, that's fine. If you feel like going free-to-play and not paying for anymore card packs, that's fine.

Do what works for you personally, aint no one gonna begrudge you for that.

• Options
    AlphagaiaAlphagaia Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Alphagaia wrote: »
    So, first we have people giving Blizzard slack for going in the weekend with no statement, but when they actually do it's done to bury the statement in the weekend.

It can easily be both. Not putting out a statement at all during the week seemed like an intentional attempt to ignore the issue to death. Putting out a shitty statement just before the weekend looks like an attempt at the tried-and-true method of putting out bad news at the point in the week that's most likely to be forgotten, which is just step two of "ignore it to death".

My options were either no statement for the weekend, or do put out a statement for the weekend. So, it cannot be both. Either way, no way in hell would the internet ignore this, and here in the Netherlands it at least made the NOS website.

They had to react in three days, al the while the situation changed and streamers made their opinions on the matter known. It feels to me they had to rewrite a statement that had to be approved and looked at by multiple people, probably also some in China to see if the revoke would not offend them as well, which all takes time.

I would at least like other possible options are considered as long as we are all spitballing here. Not saying Blizzard is doing well here, but let's not jump to conclusions and dismiss the suggestion "they had to think and consider all options before putting out a message".

Immediately going for the worst possible explanation each time is not helping the cause as we need to look at the facts.

I've already seen people cling on to 'the casters did not know what he was going to do', 'they turned off the unsubcribe button on purpose' and 'all streamers must renounce Blizzard' becoming 'China wrote this statement' and I feel this is a slippery slope if the cause is to be taken seriously for new eyes.

That being said. I'm curious what Kibler thinks of this new statement. Has he said anything yet?

Alphagaia on
    Wanna try my Mario Maker levels?

Shoot m to BITS (hold Y) [hard] C109-0000-014D-4E09
    P-POWER Switch Palace 3838-0000-0122-9359
    Raiding the Serpents Tomb 1A04-0000-0098-C11E
    I like to move it, move it FCE2-0000-00D7-9048

See my profile here!
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Feels like you are bringing in like Reddit opinions into this thread, which I always feel is silly. No one here has said a lot of the things you're saying, so it's kind of like you're talking with someone else lol

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    BloodySlothBloodySloth Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    So, first we have people giving Blizzard slack for going in the weekend with no statement, but when they actually do it's done to bury the statement in the weekend.

It can easily be both. Not putting out a statement at all during the week seemed like an intentional attempt to ignore the issue to death. Putting out a shitty statement just before the weekend looks like an attempt at the tried-and-true method of putting out bad news at the point in the week that's most likely to be forgotten, which is just step two of "ignore it to death".

My options were either no statement for the weekend, or do put out a statement for the weekend. So, it cannot be both.

But it's not as simple as those two options. That was the point of my response. Just because Blizzard trying to bury the statement by releasing it last minute on a Friday didn't work doesn't mean that wasn't what they were trying to do.

Nor does it mean they didn't consider their options and think about their response beforehand! As others mentioned upthread, I'm sure corporate folks lost sleep over this. The ultimate result was still weird and unsatisfactory. This isn't jumping to the worst possible explanation, it's just trying to make sense of an otherwise flabbergasting week from Blizzard.

BloodySloth on
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    I don’t think anyone accused blizzard of not thinking about, or at least, not in a serious way. I think the problem is that they thought about it and said nothing of value.

From my point of view, however they said it, that statement was effectively “sorry, not sorry.” The pulled back on the punishment (a six month ban is still a long time for someone whose job is hearthstone), but they doubled down on their original position.

Whatever the statement was, it was not a “mea culpa.”

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options

My options were either no statement for the weekend, or do put out a statement for the weekend. So, it cannot be both.

But it's not as simple as those two options. That was the point of my response. Just because Blizzard trying to bury the statement by releasing it last minute on a Friday didn't work doesn't mean that wasn't what they were trying to do.

Nor does it mean they didn't consider their options and think about their response beforehand! As others mentioned upthread, I'm sure corporate folks lost sleep over this. The ultimate result was still weird and unsatisfactory. This isn't jumping to the worst possible explanation, it's just trying to make sense of an otherwise flabbergasting week from Blizzard.

Yeah, I tried to convey that my whole point was there were more then two options, but those two seemed the most jarring to me. As in, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

So, I hope I cleared up I'm not ( completely ) dismissing your variant. I just felt I should touch on the growing 'everything you are doing is bad' route some people are taking.

Had to incorporate a GB2 line there.

Regarding what Kime said, most lines were uttered here as well. I'm in bed atm and on the phone, so cannot quote them now, but I probably have time tomorrow if it's important enough to point out.

Seen them on Reddit getting high karma as well, but you are right to say that doesn't mean the people here share that sentiment, though at least one or two did regarding the streamer statement, the unsubcribe button and I seen the 'china wrote it' linked here as well.

See my profile here!
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

My options were either no statement for the weekend, or do put out a statement for the weekend. So, it cannot be both. Either way, no way in hell would the internet ignore this, and here in the Netherlands it at least made the NOS website.

They had to react in three days, al the while the situation changed and streamers made their opinions on the matter known. It feels to me they had to rewrite a statement that had to be approved and looked at by multiple people, probably also some in China to see if the revoke would not offend them as well, which all takes time.

I would at least like other possible options are considered as long as we are all spitballing here. Not saying Blizzard is doing well here, but let's not jump to conclusions and dismiss the suggestion "they had to think and consider all options before putting out a message".

Immediately going for the worst possible explanation each time is not helping the cause as we need to look at the facts.

I've already seen people cling on to 'the casters did not know what he was going to do', 'they turned off the unsubcribe button on purpose' and 'all streamers must renounce Blizzard' becoming 'China wrote this statement' and I feel this is a slippery slope if the cause is to be taken seriously for new eyes.

That being said. I'm curious what Kibler thinks of this new statement. Has he said anything yet?

Errr no, they could've put out their statement in the morning or early afternoon. Not at the stroke of midnight Friday night, which is well known as where you drop news you don't want people actually seeing.

It's like sitcoms. When you see a sitcom being moved to Friday night at 9, you know it's being cancelled in a few weeks.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Dibby wrote: »
    Axen wrote: »
    lwt1973 wrote: »
    Sterica wrote: »
    tbh I kinda wonder if the friday release thing still makes any sense; in a prior era it meant news didn't really 'break' until monday's paper; nowadays it just means everybody gets to spend the whole weekend on the internet talking about it
    People are busy on Friday and the weekend. They’re binge watching netflix or going out and therefore more likely to miss news like this.

I imagine they’re banking on this placating influencers (who are incentivized to accept a BS apology since their jobs depend on it) and that’s how most people will get the news when watching a streamer during their break on Monday.

Most politicians or companies still do this. You toss out your PR release on Friday after five and you won’t have the markets freak out or people discuss it at work.

Hollywood does this too with trailers for movies they're not super confident about.

So it is almost certainly no coincidence Blizzard released their statement when they did.

Patrick Klepek kinda nailed it, I think:

Statement's an insult and should be seen as an insult. The tweet here has it spot on, and the Friday release is even more telling. Blizzard is basically Activision at this point, might want to start calling them that.

Lilnoobs on
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Blitzchung's response to the decision for those curious.

It doesn't come off as being heavy in any one direction imo. Isn't sure he will come back to HS, but is thankful that he would get his spot back in the circuit after suspension and someone from Blizzard at least explained this over the phone

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I find it hard these days to take the argument of "They released it at the end of the day to try and hide it from me!" when it's almost always followed by "But I totally saw it anyways". We live in a world of 24/7 news. They could have released that statement at 3AM Sunday morning. You would have seen it. You'd have seen it because somebody would have seen it regardless, and then they'd retweet it and you'd have seen that tweet. And then you'd have told your friends. Which I will bet dollars to doughnuts is exactly how you saw this news. Hell, I'll even bet if you were actually up and awake at the time, you'd have seen it in 10 minutes after your phone buzzed with a notification from somewhere. Otherwise you'd have seen it in the morning during your daily news ritual, whatever it may be.

The only group of people who are going to miss this news are the ones who don't even give a shit about it in the first place, or at least enough of a shit to even bother to casually follow it. I mean geez, there's a Blizzard topic on the front page of almost all the major video game sites right now. There is no worry at all of this being buried or invisible.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i think the argument that that's how the thought process is is accompanied by "corporate habits and common knowledge are slow to react to the evolving landscape they exist in, which causes conventional wisdom like when you send news to be buried to last long after it's actually true"

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    JepheryJephery Registered User regular
    I'm still amused by how well the Diablo: Immotal fiasco primed Blizzard's core fan base, the one that pays to see Blizzcon in person, for total revolt with the right spark.

}
    "Orkses never lose a battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightin so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!".
  • Options
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

Errr no, they could've put out their statement in the morning or early afternoon. Not at the stroke of midnight Friday night, which is well known as where you drop news you don't want people actually seeing.

It's like sitcoms. When you see a sitcom being moved to Friday night at 9, you know it's being cancelled in a few weeks.

This is implying they had a statement ready to go but waited, which we don't know for sure. I happen to give it the benefit of the doubt, you do not. Let's just agree to disagree. Either way, the statement was not ignored and at least they did make a statement instead of keeping radio silence.

From what I learned from Blizzchung statement he knew he would his actions would get him a penalty, and most importantly why he would get a penalty. Kibler states the same thing, as does Blizzard. Now Kibler thought the penalty was to steep and, no doubtlessly also thx to the uproar, Blizzard has reduced it.

And at least for me, that should be it regarding the controversy for Hearthstone. As in, I believe the game wants to be neutral when doing streams internationally.

Hong Kong is still in a very troubling state, and China is still as closed minded as before, dead set on gaining more and more power there.

For what it's worth, I am at least great full this situation got (even) more attention around the world, and it had me talking with various people about it today and yesterday, to spread awareness and ask for opinions. I hope the situation gets a happy end, but I doubt it seeing the bind HK is in.

This controversy raises a really good question though. Should international companies do business with countries that have proven to deny basic human rights? Business are funding those countries, which means they keep their iron grip. Is it even possible to not do business with such big players as you create a bigger divide and an us versus them mentality?

See my profile here!
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I find it hard these days to take the argument of "They released it at the end of the day to try and hide it from me!" when it's almost always followed by "But I totally saw it anyways". We live in a world of 24/7 news. They could have released that statement at 3AM Sunday morning. You would have seen it. You'd have seen it because somebody would have seen it regardless, and then they'd retweet it and you'd have seen that tweet. And then you'd have told your friends. Which I will bet dollars to doughnuts is exactly how you saw this news. Hell, I'll even bet if you were actually up and awake at the time, you'd have seen it in 10 minutes after your phone buzzed with a notification from somewhere. Otherwise you'd have seen it in the morning during your daily news ritual, whatever it may be.

The only group of people who are going to miss this news are the ones who don't even give a shit about it in the first place, or at least enough of a shit to even bother to casually follow it. I mean geez, there's a Blizzard topic on the front page of almost all the major video game sites right now. There is no worry at all of this being buried or invisible.

I don't think this is necessarily right. We are not the average player. We're posting about this game on a video game forum, we're the extreme minority. The fact that we're talking about it here does not mean it progressed through the population as it would if it were posted Tuesday morning or such

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Jephery wrote: »
    I'm still amused by how well the Diablo: Immotal fiasco primed Blizzard's core fan base, the one that pays to see Blizzcon in person, for total revolt with the right spark.
    Please be a mobile Starcraft game as their finale night announcement, causing a riot.

zepherin on
  • Options
    If they don't have Diablo 4 for blizzcon, the closing announcement is definitely the next WoW Xpac

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited October 2019

For a corporation, waiting until Friday evening to put out statements or news that you think might be received negatively is to prevent it from affecting your stock prices, not to hide it from gaming enthutiasts.

reVerse on
  • Options
    LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular

This is implying they had a statement ready to go but waited, which we don't know for sure. I happen to give it the benefit of the doubt, you do not. Let's just agree to disagree. Either way, the statement was not ignored and at least they did make a statement instead of keeping radio silence.

From what I learned from Blizzchung statement he knew he would his actions would get him a penalty, and most importantly why he would get a penalty. Kibler states the same thing, as does Blizzard. Now Kibler thought the penalty was to steep and, no doubtlessly also thx to the uproar, Blizzard has reduced it.

And at least for me, that should be it regarding the controversy for Hearthstone. As in, I believe the game wants to be neutral when doing streams internationally.

Hong Kong is still in a very troubling state, and China is still as closed minded as before, dead set on gaining more and more power there.

For what it's worth, I am at least great full this situation got (even) more attention around the world, and it had me talking with various people about it today and yesterday, to spread awareness and ask for opinions. I hope the situation gets a happy end, but I doubt it seeing the bind HK is in.

This controversy raises a really good question though. Should international companies do business with countries that have proven to deny basic human rights? Business are funding those countries, which means they keep their iron grip. Is it even possible to not do business with such big players as you create a bigger divide and an us versus them mentality?

Businesses do this all the time and the developed world has mostly benefited from it, just look at the tech used for, well, tech. This question seems to miss the larger issue, China manipulates their currency, government, and people in ways that can shape the world's economy if we just allow businesses to cater to their demands. This has been what America has done for the last half century, btw, but China is way more openly big brother about everything.

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    can i be honest with y'alls for a second, thread. like lemme just get real here for a moment

i am extremely worried that after Blizzcon announcements that everyone will just fucking forget about the Blitzchung thing. i certainly fucking hope not, but man, like. all it'll take is for the fuckboys at Blizzo to be like "ey dawg, check it: new video games........ 8-)" and all the fucking ~*Gamers*~ will suddenly forget their indignant rage and get caught up in the fucking hype train

here's hoping i'm wrong! i'm not optimistic about it tho.

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    rahkeesh2000rahkeesh2000 Registered User regular
    Worry not, Blizzard doesn't announce new PC games anymore.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Dude, people are making memes about this that refers to a meme from LAST Blizzcon about a game Blizzard hasn’t said a damn thing about ever since that Blizzcon.

This shit will endure another few weeks.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    i mean ultimately it will die down because there's only so long you can yell at an unmoving wall while not giving your money to it

eventually you'll just...be doing other things, with your life, and with your money. the world right now has no shortage of things that rip your attention away from the last atrocity, daring you to feel like you're contributing in some way

i've donated to so many causes over the last few years team...i don't think the world got worse but it sure got easier to find out about it

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    I saw this and found it too funny not to share:
    poxnc7egc2s31.jpg

• Options
    Lilnoobs wrote: »

Businesses do this all the time and the developed world has mostly benefited from it, just look at the tech used for, well, tech. This question seems to miss the larger issue, China manipulates their currency, government, and people in ways that can shape the world's economy if we just allow businesses to cater to their demands. This has been what America has done for the last half century, btw, but China is way more openly big brother about everything.

Thx for adding on to this. For lack on not having the time to type something myself: what would be a better question?

See my profile here!
  • Options
    InvertinInvertin Registered User regular
    I find it hard these days to take the argument of "They released it at the end of the day to try and hide it from me!" when it's almost always followed by "But I totally saw it anyways". We live in a world of 24/7 news.

They didn't post it on friday to hide it from you, specifically. They posted it on friday because that's when journalists pack up and go home. It's not about posting it in such a way that nobody sees it, or they wouldn't have posted anything, it's about posting it in such a way that people with massive audiences aren't able to conjure up a sufficient response immediately.

• Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Invertin wrote: »
    I find it hard these days to take the argument of "They released it at the end of the day to try and hide it from me!" when it's almost always followed by "But I totally saw it anyways". We live in a world of 24/7 news.

They didn't post it on friday to hide it from you, specifically. They posted it on friday because that's when journalists pack up and go home. It's not about posting it in such a way that nobody sees it, or they wouldn't have posted anything, it's about posting it in such a way that people with massive audiences aren't able to conjure up a sufficient response immediately.

Yeah it is a very common tactic for companies, politicians, movie studios, etc.

If you got something to post/say and you fear it may negatively affect your stock price/approval ratings/hype levels then you release it after end of business on Friday. It happens all the time.

edit- As some examples;

Congress will often wait until a Friday to pass a Law or Resolution that they feel might have some serious blow back.

Movie studios will release trailers for movies they're not super confident about either really early in the morning or late in the evening on Friday.

Companies that have to make a statement about a scandal or problem (like Blizzard did) typically wait until after the markets close on Friday (EST).

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    it isn't and never was about "hiding" it

it's about traffic

DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    i made a resurrect priest deck and i've seriously lost like 8 games in a row

maybe im just bad

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    can i be honest with y'alls for a second, thread. like lemme just get real here for a moment

i am extremely worried that after Blizzcon announcements that everyone will just fucking forget about the Blitzchung thing. i certainly fucking hope not, but man, like. all it'll take is for the fuckboys at Blizzo to be like "ey dawg, check it: new video games........ 8-)" and all the fucking ~*Gamers*~ will suddenly forget their indignant rage and get caught up in the fucking hype train

I won't lie.

I would be real sad if Diablo 4 gets announced, because it's my favorite franchise and I would want to get hype, but I just don't think I can support them after this.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Alphagaia on

See my profile here!
  • Options
    November FifthNovember Fifth Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »

I won't lie.

I would be real sad if Diablo 4 gets announced, because it's my favorite franchise and I would want to get hype, but I just don't think I can support them after this.

This is rumored to be the biggest Blizzcon ever for announcements with Diablo 4, next WoW expansion, Overwatch 2 with single player content, etc. I suspect this will be their last public event, and they will move to Nintendo style direct announcements in the future.

• Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    Literally no one on the Diablo team was involved in this. It's okay to be excited about what they create.

• Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    Honestly before all this I was only expecting maybe a title teaser trailer for Diablo 4. If only to make up for the flop of last year. Now? Eh, I wouldn't be too surprised if they go in to a bit more detail to help distract people from their current issue.

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    boy, No Bucket arena feels really bad to me

i went from averaging 6-7+ win runs (w/occasional 10/11/12 win run) to like.... 2-3 win runs (w/occasional 5/6 if i'm lucky). i even had a 0 win run.

this shit fucking sucks. buckets were great because they basically guaranteed you'd have good/powerful cards in your deck. now we're 10 steps backwards and we're having to choose from the least shitty of 3 shitty cards again. i started up a paladin/hunter draft and desert camel was in the 2nd pick. cool, i thought, i'll take this early and surely i'll get offered several 1 drops down the line.

fool. imbecile. moron. you absolute fucking idiot. why would you think that.

so, zero one drops later and i have a 3 mana 2/4 Battlecry: Be a Detriment

similar previous drafts i've been offered Mad Scientist early and similarly have gotten NO SECRETS

yeah, this shit sucks. i'mma keep at it for a bit, but this just feels like such a huge fucking step backwards and it's super unfun. what in the fuck were they thinking.

edit: moreover, it feels nearly impossible to draft different deck archetypes now. can't do slow control decks because no more buckets to rely on. it's tempo/aggro or bust. i mean that's all i get offered anyway, just a bunch of shitty low cost minions. hoorayyyy

also people are saying "literally play around nothing" which kind of speaks to the arena meta right now hmmm

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    Zek wrote: »
    Literally no one on the Diablo team was involved in this. It's okay to be excited about what they create.

The diablo team is still part of blizzard though. It’s no better than putting money into hearthstone.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    rahkeesh2000rahkeesh2000 Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I don't think it's just a bucket issue, its like they forgot where they had tweaked class cards and epics/legendary rates to when they had the bucket system. We've gone right back to a sea of common neutrals, which is especially off for the dual-class event that should be promoting wacky combos.

Also I'm finding you have to think a bit more about curve again, because there's wider quality range in any one pick, you might have to pick a worser? card just to round out your curve than you had to in the past.

rahkeesh2000 on