As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Epic 7: JRPG Mobile Hot Spot: Valentines Events. Cerise for 2 weeks.

19495969798100»

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    You all with ML Kens do you run Crit Dmg necks or HP necks?

It's a balance, but probs crit dmg neck. You need to be tanky enough to not explode but do enough dmg to be a threat.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Yep, the most annoying ML Ken's I fight have enough HP to handle my J. Kise cleaves, while doing 10K+ damage with Sigurd Scythe to heal most of the damage I just did.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    So ML Ken. There are multiple ways to build him.

The fuckin whale way. Which is a hilariously high amount of all stats. 80+ crit, over 250% crit damage, 4k+ attack, and over 17k health.

Basically requires a crit damage neck and health, crit, and crit dmg on every piece. Not realistic. But a much better Ken you can use everywhere l, not just again cleavers that can crit you.

For us paupers, it’s the Health/Attack/Crit Damage way, forgoing crit all together. Way easier to get 4k+ damage and 20k health with 300 crit damage. But he’s AGGRESSIVELY useless against anything that doesn’t crit him.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    My Ken is sitting somewhere around 15k health and using a life steal set for maximum asshole.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Picked up Falconer Kluri finally, grindin' out those dogs and making doodads for the current event. Wow. Tracts of land as far as the eye can see. I can auto W11 now, as long as I look up now and then and click the guardian when it lights up. Too bad you can't automate that one!

Nosf on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Had some gear that rolled well with %HP... 20% on weapon. So at 42 he has 14k hp right now with hp neck. I dont really have a good crit dmg neck so ill have to roll for one and see. The one I had with %attk and %HP rolled all into Eff heh.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    There are people on the sub that are super salty about Charlotte's rework. I mean Reddit is a cesspool anyway but wtf.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Yeah they are demanding a recall but they didnt nerf her they buffed her heh. I mean I get it they dont want to spend the money to rebuild them I guess but I dont think her gearing changed all that much.

• Options
    I have Charlotte and she's...level 40? Anyways, for the past week when I sort units, she somehow always pops to the top. Not sure what the fuck is going on there and then today she's the banner. Game trying to tell me to use her I guess?

• Options
    They just changed her kit to be more sustainable and less slow.

• Options
    So ML Ken. There are multiple ways to build him.

The fuckin whale way. Which is a hilariously high amount of all stats. 80+ crit, over 250% crit damage, 4k+ attack, and over 17k health.

Basically requires a crit damage neck and health, crit, and crit dmg on every piece. Not realistic. But a much better Ken you can use everywhere l, not just again cleavers that can crit you.

For us paupers, it’s the Health/Attack/Crit Damage way, forgoing crit all together. Way easier to get 4k+ damage and 20k health with 300 crit damage. But he’s AGGRESSIVELY useless against anything that doesn’t crit him.

Ken's S2 crit kick is always a crit, so he needs 0 crit rate.

• Options
    @Jubal77 do you want to make the new thread?

Anyone want the responsibility? I can recycle the OP, if no one wants to, but I figure I offer it out to see if someone wants to make it nicer.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I can if no one else wants to im doing some impromptu work for awhile right now though.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    There are people on the sub that are super salty about Charlotte's rework. I mean Reddit is a cesspool anyway but wtf.

At this point there's always a group of folks that will complain if something isn't OP. She's completely different now and since she's a brusier and not an attacker, it makes sense her damage is a bit lower since her survibility has gone up.

EDIT: That said, I can feel for anyone that was using her in her previous role and now it's completely different and they have to use another unit. However a recall is going way to far.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    Oh man, it looks like they switched the order of F. Ceci's shield. Might be a bug but it's going behind immunity now. If this isn't a bug, looks like ML Baal is going to get some love at the next free unequip event lol.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Shadowfire wrote: »

At this point there's always a group of folks that will complain if something isn't OP. She's completely different now and since she's a brusier and not an attacker, it makes sense her damage is a bit lower since her survibility has gone up.

EDIT: That said, I can feel for anyone that was using her in her previous role and now it's completely different and they have to use another unit. However a recall is going way to far.

Don’t, her previous role was getting murdered by Water Meta.

If they lowered her damage from her previous version though, that IS insane, because she didn’t hit very hard at all, and knights don’t have good damage increasing artifacts.

Asking for a recall is way too much though, like it’s only been a day. Gotta put her through her paces

• Options
    I'd feel for someone who invested heavily, but she didn't strike me as super popular. I rarely see her.

• Options
    Shucks, F. Ceci’s change is a bug.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    You all with ML Kens do you run Crit Dmg necks or HP necks?

Crit damage. Stats to shoot for are 4k attack, 75%+ crit chance, 250%+ crit damage, 14k+ hp, 1.1k+ def and use base speed.

• Options
    https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/235334

New thread is up. Let me know if you want any changes to OP.