Options

Geth next time pick a better user to make a new [chat]

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    My aunts Facebook continues to be a wild ride

Minion memes, memes about how she’s fat and being fat is really bad, a news story about how a white woman was murdered in South Africa and how come she’s not getting riots

Oh god why would you do this to yourself?

I'm curious! she's the first family member I've friended on facebook who posts facebook stuff

she also posts a lot of cute animal memes

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Yeah I hate to say it, but I believe haircut guy too.

Like, I've had maybe half a dozen haircuts in my adult life that weren't buzzcuts. Maybe two in the last decade. Many many times I have grown my hair out until it really needed cut, faced the same problems trying to figure out what the fuck to do with it, then just giving up and buzzed it again.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i've completely internalized and accepted the incorrect pronunciation of my name after a life of just going with it, and young child me not caring, and introduce myself with the incorrect pronunciation most of the time except when i get embarrassed and introduce myself to an indian person

@Hakkekage would pronounce my name right and troll me on it tho
    also @Deebaser

poo
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    hi friends

it is another monday in the endless smear of covid time

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    My default assumption is that 100% of relationship drama posted online is fake, but, taking the story at face value, I'd also be inclined to believe the guy. If he really were secretly trolling for dick it doesn't make a ton of sense to install tinder and create a female profile and then not message anyone; people who are actually closeted and trolling for dick make headless horseman profiles on grindr, and they also keep that shit away from their girlfriends.

Also, a more relevant question might be--i dunno, you're supposed to be dating the guy, is he doing closet things or cheater things?

MrMister on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    hi friends

it is another monday in the endless smear of covid time

It's Tuesday

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    My default assumption is that 100% of relationship drama posted online is fake, but, taking the story at face value, I'd also be inclined to believe the guy. If he really were secretly trolling for dick it doesn't make a ton of sense to install tinder and create a female profile and then not message anyone; people who are actually closeted and trolling for dick make headless horseman profiles on grindr, and they also keep that shit away from their girlfriends.

Also, a more relevant question might be--i dunno, you're supposed to be dating the guy, is he doing closet things or cheater things?

it sounds like v eggy behavior to me but I'm kind of primed to see that in things

and obv biased

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    that's kinda a clever way to do that re: the haircuts thing

you'd get the algorithm to push to you the best haircuts

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Daaaamn this is a cool collab

Who wants to teach me SMITE?

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I am constantly stewing in minor dislike of my job and it's pretty gross

I have to sit down and email a half dozen people to get clear ideas of what each deliverable is and it's really frustrating especially in this context

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I think birds should get the planet after humans go extinct

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Winky wrote: »

They already had it when they were dinosaurs

I want cats to inherit the earth

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2020

also his argument makes perfect sense. It is impossible to google for haircuts.

I'd never think of it, but it makes perfect sense

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

they've had their turn already and they got too big

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I can't believe Smite is still around

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

i believe him and also it makes me think of this

c2e4mje2dsdw.png

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Young Stalin was a hottie with great hair; also, that reminds me of the period of angst, when it was fashionable, about how to ask for the Hitler Youth haircut without making it weird

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

They already had it when they were dinosaurs

I want cats to inherit the earth

the second murderiest extant animal, after humans. This seems correct.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Kicking off my new temporary monthlong project with an hourlong meeting that has nothing to do with my part of it

The older guy at the meeting said something during small talk about the 80s being a good time, simpler with less controversy, also that’s when music got more interesting. I am so intensely suspicious of a white guy like that talking about how a time was better because it has less ‘controversy’. Everyone else on the project is younger and doesn’t give off that vibe though.

The person introducing me used the correct pronouns thank god so I didn’t have to make any awkward corrections. I seriously wonder if this is a conversation people have behind my back, or whether people just have vaguely heard my name as one of the data scientists and have heard me referred to as male so they just don’t think about it? My voice can go either way and I’m not turning on my webcam so...yeah who knows. (Also don’t love that I have to think about this when starting a new project but w/e that’s life).

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular

Devious shit

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Man. ARMS is so underappreciated. The music and personality and everything is just so amazing. Game itself never really caught on with me, but seeing some high level play is just damn.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    cXSAb7J.png

HMM.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Are people just eating pickles all the time?

I have a pickle maybe once every other month?
    I love me some stank dill pickles. It is literally my favorite vegetable. The more dill and funk with that crisp bite the better.

I will fuck up a tub of Grillos.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    something feels wrong about calling pickles vegetables

or rather, it definitely sounds like cheating

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Captain Falcon eating ramen is the greatest thing and I hope it becomes an avatar around here eventually. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I love pickles and eat one every day.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Ah yes of course Min Min from ARMS and generally ARMS characters. Just what smash fans wanted.

Nintendo pls.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Ah yes of course Min Min from ARMS and generally ARMS characters. Just what smash fans wanted.

Nintendo pls.

I wanted Twintelle but at least it is a minority character

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    I like it, and also like...smash dlc is an advertising platform we already knew that

• Options
    I just don't get why they don't add more Fire Emblem characters

• Options
    Two buttons: ARMS and Anime Sword Guy

Sweating superhero nintendo

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I still demand Undyne for Smash

• Options

Nintendo pls.

She looks fucking awesome and plays differently than anyone else in the game.

What more do you want?

Here, have some Donkey Kong eating Ramen.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

Nintendo pls.

I wanted Twintelle but at least it is a minority character
    too much butt

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    something feels wrong about calling pickles vegetables

or rather, it definitely sounds like cheating
    I mean yeah. They are delicious though.

Although I imagine if you put enough garlic salt and vinegar on most things they will become delicious.

zepherin on
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    uzDaCUk.jpg

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Two buttons: ARMS and Anime Sword Guy

Sweating superhero nintendo

everybody: i hate fire emblem guys in smash because they have huge, disjointed hitboxes

nintendo:

• Options
    She is cute tho

• Options
    I have 3 days off so Im making bad decisions

wdoDFpr.jpg

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I have 3 days off so Im making bad decisions

wdoDFpr.jpg