Options

[Chat]ter's Block

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    My chiro used way too much icy hot.

I misread this as churo, as in "I dipped my churo in icy hot, and it was too much", and I was really confused for a minute there.
    Now I want for spicy Cinnabon to be a thing. Or at least spicy Cinnabon icing that I can dip churros into.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Got my heart ultrasounded this morning now I'm just waiting to talk to the doctor. Been here for an hour waiting for appointment, but at least I didn't have to come back on a different day.

I booted up pokemon go and conquered the hospital gym so apparently my Rhydon is still the shit.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

letting people post their opinions on the internet was a mistake

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Man. I was going to prime minis after work today, but it's kind of muggy out... won't that affect things?

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Man. I was going to prime minis after work today, but it's kind of muggy out... won't that affect things?
    Do you have ac in your house?

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Good news- after the state being shut down fuxked things up, I just got two certs for classes I took that will let me become a 911 operator as a second job.

Bad news- they misspelt my fucking name on one and I'm sure that will matter when applying, so it's back to being at the states mercy for me

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

you're probably fine, they just might take slightly longer to dry.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

I do but there's no way I'm priming in my apartment again. I tried to do it in my spare bathroom a few years back, and the results weren't all that great. So I've spent the last 3 years mentally building up a wall that I can't prime or it'll bug the neighbors.. and I'm on the verge of getting past that.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    The $15 increase in price marks the latest price hike for YouTube TV, which was $35 per month when it originally launched. The price was first raised to $40 per month in early 2018 as it added Turner networks (including TBS, TNT, CNN, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, truTV, and Turner Classic Movies). Costs went up again in 2019 to $50 per month when YouTube TV added Discovery’s lineup of networks. And now, with the addition of the aforementioned ViacomCBS channels, it’s getting its biggest price leap yet, up to $64.99 per month.

On pace to a triple digit monthly fee, in the next couple of years.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    The $15 increase in price marks the latest price hike for YouTube TV, which was $35 per month when it originally launched. The price was first raised to $40 per month in early 2018 as it added Turner networks (including TBS, TNT, CNN, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, truTV, and Turner Classic Movies). Costs went up again in 2019 to $50 per month when YouTube TV added Discovery’s lineup of networks. And now, with the addition of the aforementioned ViacomCBS channels, it’s getting its biggest price leap yet, up to $64.99 per month.

do they not understand the entire ethos of cord cutting?

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »

At least provide me the internet to watch this all with.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

what if we bundle together a lot of shit you don't want tho, and then charge you for that shit 🤔

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Welp, cardiologist says I'm basically in perfect health. My heart is super healthy and strong, all my levels are good. I'm overweight but other than that, I'm essentially in tip top shape.

So the culprit is anxiety and I need to find ways to chill out. Wheeee

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Welp, cardiologist says I'm basically in perfect health. My heart is super healthy and strong, all my levels are good. I'm overweight but other than that, I'm essentially in tip top shape.

So the culprit is anxiety and I need to find ways to chill out. Weeeed

Ftfy

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

how hard could that possibly be, really

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular

I for one am perfectly happy with something that is like my old cable sub but with an interface that isn't total dogshit. Paying 15 different people $10/mo to see stuff isn't really great.

• Options

At least it is solvable. I dread getting my heart looked at right now.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

I recommend hobbies that will get you 10/10 killed if you don't pay attention

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    20 people in these meetings - 17 from our side, 3 from the vendor. Occcuring twice weekly on Tues and Thurs.

The waste in terms of salary and productivity time is immense. Luckily I only have to pay attention with like 10% of things.

• Options

I do but there's no way I'm priming in my apartment again. I tried to do it in my spare bathroom a few years back, and the results weren't all that great. So I've spent the last 3 years mentally building up a wall that I can't prime or it'll bug the neighbors.. and I'm on the verge of getting past that.
    A/C units drop humidity. So the outdoor humidity matters less. What you may want to do is have a fan facing outwards out of a window to exhaust the fumes outa your place. But if it’s not a thing for you then yeah above 85% relative humidity and paint has problems adhering or drying.

• Options

@SniperGuy what were your symptoms?

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    P10 wrote: »
    KI might have some weirdness with recognizing PS4 controllers? That would be very on brand, but I'm sure there's a work around (big picture mode, maybe?)

yeah I didn't consider the fact that it's xbox/windows only. I'll probably post in the reddit after I try a couple of more things. there was some setting I turned off to make MK show the correct button shortcuts (my controller was working but I wanted it to display the ps4 controller buttons not xbox buttons) and it could be possible I need to switch that back on. just gotta recall what it was!

I kind of bounced off sfv and tekken for the 6 button style (I've really only ever played MK) but I think with KI I finally have enough desire to learn that I'll push through. quietly hopeful that if I try sfv again after I'll be more comfortable. have loads to learn for any of these games but obviously having issues with the most basics of the controls is gonna block any learning. step 1!

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    yes, he was a bullfrog

but no. no, he's no friend of mine. or of yours. I don't want you going anywhere with that bullfrog do you hear me?

• Options
    JEREMIAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    they're good bullfrogs variable

unless it's dont starve together
    those bullfrogs are assholes

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    If I were the king of the world
    I'll tell you what I'd do

*fart noise for 60 seconds*

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    zzmx0s91hwk8.jpeg

Damn, this is a clever joke

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »

I don’t want to know

No really don’t fucking tell me anything about that
    Savage's response is "

While I hope that my sister gets the help she needs to find peace, this needs to end. For many years, she has relentlessly and falsely attacked me and other members of my family to anyone who will listen,” Savage said. “By spreading numerous untrue stories about us in pursuit of a financial bonanza, she has tortured our entire family and estranged herself from all of us. I will fight this groundless and offensive lawsuit and work to put this to rest once and for all.”

It also claims that Savage was 9-12 when this happened, so I'm going to be super skeptical on that ground alone

Yeah,
    child-on-child sexual abuse obviously happens, but it's (afaik, I'm obv not an expert) usually the result of sexual abuse against the abusing child themself. Prepubescent 9-12 year olds don't just randomly start raping other kids, not to mention understanding that what they're doing is rape. It's just not biologically something that would occur to them.

If this lawsuit is suddenly followed up with a whole bunch of supporting testimonies from other victims, than that's one thing. Otherwise it seems extremely implausible.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Lol Willie Loman

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    This project would be 200x better if we had a common dictionary of terms and definitions.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »

Lol Willie Loman

...getting high on household incoming natural gas line?

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
  • Options
    Is that a common pronunciation of ambulance?

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Gunnerkrigg Court spoilers
    oh my fucking god loup is a fucking scrub who got everything he ever wanted and is still as salty and whiny as ever

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    ... Why did I get a burg for lunch when I want to make burgs for dinner? I guess they can wait...

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Is that a common pronunciation of ambulance?

amble-lance is pretty common yeah

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    I will totally have a two-burg day.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

@Shazkar Shadowstorm @Casual Eddy :3

it's not for 'recreational' use it looks like, only in a therapeutic setting:
    would allow licensed facilitators to administer psilocybin to patients

• Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    except i totally had to have my gall bladder removed on account of an abundance of two-burg days so actually, i'll have the salad thanks

• Options
    pizza: ordered
    football stream: loaded
    hopes: ready to be dashed

This discussion has been closed.