Options

[Chat]ter's Block

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Rather than working today I would like to be at home with Bloodstained. It's been a while since a game had really captured my interest in that way.

Well done somebody who isn't From making a game I love

the randomizer stuff is great if you want a second playthrough

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    The real jaws were on the faces of the friends we made along the way

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Rather than working today I would like to be at home with Bloodstained. It's been a while since a game had really captured my interest in that way.

Well done somebody who isn't From making a game I love
    Oh hey, it even got updated with a new mode. And customizing Miriam was updated as well.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I finally found what was causing my fucked sound settings. I was having random apps drop in master volume.

There us a setting in Discord to lower other volume when someone is talking. This is generally great.

But if you leave a channel while someone is talking (which is very often as peopleare saying goodbye, see ya in groups), it doesn't reset the lowered volume. So which ever app was producing sound at that time (Mostly chrome) would get a -40% in the windows sound settings.
    Do it again and it multiplies to -74%

Took me 4 months to puzzle this one out....

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Sharks actually have two jaws, though, since both the upper and lower jaw are physically detached from the rest of the skull, hence how they push their entire mouths forward when they bite

• Options
    UM ACTUALLY

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i 'forgot' to go to bed but i am supposed to go over to my parents house tomorrow morning
    do i try to sleep now or pretend that i'll be able to stay up until like 8pm or something vaguely reasonable

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    dang this is metal
    On June 13, 1978 in a Pennsylvania suburb, the entirety of Harrisburg middle school -- some 2,300 students -- lined up in a schoolyard and attempted to set a Guinness World Record for the largest tug of war game ever played. Instead, disaster ensued.

Twelve minutes into the match, the 2,000-foot-long braided nylon rope snapped, recoiling several thousand pounds of stored energy. “It sounded like someone pulled the string on a party cracker,” recalled 14-year-old participant Shannon Meloy. “I smelled something burning and I thought it was the rope...but it was hands. I looked down and saw...blood.” In the ensuing chaos, nearly 200 students lay wounded -- five with severed fingertips, and one missing a thumb. Hundreds more faced second-degree burns. “It was just a game,” another student told the Gadsden Times a day later. “We just wanted to see how many could do it.”

The rope, provided by Pennsylvania Power and Light Co., had been intended for use in heavy construction, and was rated to withstand 13,000 pounds of stress.

late but i've been reading scps since we talked about them in chat the other day and now this has very powerful creepypasta energy to me

i looked down and saw... blood

• Options
  • Options
    Anyone played Griftlands? is it good?

• Options
    Speaking of SCP the ongoing additions of how they have tried to kill 682 are very entertaining.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Les dents de la mer was the French title of Jaws.

Ah, yes, the sea teeth.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Le poulet de la mer

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Omelette de la mer

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Royalle avec du fromage

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    I still need to watch Dog Tooth

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I think it’s very likely that Sarah Palin faked her last pregnancy to cover for her daughter’s out-of-wedlock birth. What is the fallout from this if it were true? Absolutely nothing, especially now that she’s out of politics and her family has rent itself asunder.

My other pet conspiracy is that Justin Trudeau is the biological son of Fidel Castro. The Trudeaus and Castros were close, and Justin looks very much like a younger Fidel without looking at all like his parents. Again, if true, it means virtually nothing.

that second one is cray, but the first one I always assumed was true. I didn't think anything of it, I didn't think there was some vast coverup or anything, I didn't think anything of it at all. I just kind of assumed like oh I bet that was a quiet in-family adoption situation. It fits the profile perfectly on all counts and is virtually identical to several families I know IRL where this has happened.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    I still need to watch Dog Tooth

Solid date movie.

Actually that film is probably why I ended up getting together with French girl.

It still haunts me. I was thinking about it again this morning.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    I thought whatshername also turning out to be pregnant killed the Palin conspiracy theory

• Options
    I started to look up Bristol Palin, but my self preservation instincts saved me for once

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Anyone played Griftlands? is it good?

Yes it is good. Most card battles felt challenging. You keep resolve (argument HP) and health (fight HP) between encounters and days even somewhat, giving it a press your luck element that is very interesting. Lots and lots of choices too makes it not a game you can optimize, which keeps ot interesting in the moment compared to some similar games where you get quite similar cards all the time and that is it.

Recommend it.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    damn, got halfway through 2020 without remembering Sarah Palin existed

ah well, reset the clock and try again next year

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Card based video games are popular yet neither FromSoftware not Activision is making a new or even just remastered Lost Kingdoms game.

Couscous on
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Les pommes de terre de la mer?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    A motorbike racing game but after the first act you stop to play a children's card game my jokes are new and original.

• Options
    A motorbike racing game but after the first act you stop to play a children's card game my jokes are new and original.

What. You play the children's card game while motorbike racing.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I started to look up Bristol Palin, but my self preservation instincts saved me for once

Ok I looked up the birth dates of Trig Palin (April 18, 2008) and Tripp Palin (December 27, 2008) and it does kind of stretch credulity a bit.

• Options
    Yu-Gi-Oh is still amazing
    The story focuses around characters playing a card game called Duel Monsters. This series introduces Synchro Monsters to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. A new method of dueling exists where motorcycle-like vehicles called D-Wheels (Duel Runners in the English version) are used, and the duelists engage in games called Riding Duels (Turbo Duels in the English version).[2] The show is set in the distant future, where the upper class population live in Neo Domino City (New Domino City in the English version) and the lower class in a remote island where Domino's sewage is transported, Satellite. Yusei Fudo, the 18-year-old protagonist, lives in Satellite and makes it his objective to reach his rival Jack Atlas, who lives in Neo Domino. The series focuses on the five Signers, people embodied with a mark of one of the legendary Five Dragons who serve an ancient deity called the Crimson Dragon, their conflict with the Dark Signers, and the Three Emperors of Iliaster.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Also holy shit my self preservation instincts should have kicked in too because there was an "LGBT-related Issues" section on Bristol Palin's wikipedia and dead dove.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
  • Options

what the fuck even is reality

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Winky wrote: »

what the fuck even is reality

in a word, exhausting

• Options
    This is all just a ploy to get actual neckbeards to work for the US military because it is full of old guys with crew cuts who use "cyber" as a noun

• Options
    "We need more cyber. How do we get more cyber? Let's use video games and Japanese cartoons."

• Options
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Les pommes de terre de la mer?

I like to imagine french describes every food item as apples of the something.

apple of the earth
    apple of the vine
    apple of the cave
    apple of the fat goose

• Options
    Apples are apples of the apple tree

• Options
    Apples of the crotch

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    So after the latest episode of Toy Galaxy on YouTube, I decided to watch Ulysses 31 on YouTube as my background noise while I work.

Um... The music for this thing legit slaps. Like, even the background soundtracks.

Though it is fun to play "pick out the effect they ripped off of Star Wars"

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
This discussion has been closed.