Options

[Borderlands] Wonderlands! I Pull Out My Robe and Wizard Gat.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    That stinks. Sorry, Sirialis.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    I should be able to grab it with that odd walkaround when my friend eventually feel like playing the DLC’s.

Just weird to me that they dont just, you know, fix their stuff on their own.

Started the latest DLC.
    I had a pretty good idea that Rose was a Devil Rider before she even shot the lock to the town, then stumbled over her wanted poster in the bank before she even showed up and grabbed that rock, didnt guess she’d be the leader though.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Oh just a heads up you can farm the dakota shotgun in Bounty of Blood.
    First empty your lost loot then go to the bank and open the vault. Go into photo mode then clip through the ceiling above the bars then zoom in on the chest. Tap the open button( X on xbone for example) as you exit photomode.
    It should open the chest. It might take a try or two. You can save/quit and collect it from lost loot and go again

The parts are fixed so you only need to farm for an annointment

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Oh just a heads up you can farm the dakota shotgun in Bounty of Blood.
    First empty your lost loot then go to the bank and open the vault. Go into photo mode then clip through the ceiling above the bars then zoom in on the chest. Tap the open button( X on xbone for example) as you exit photomode.
    It should open the chest. It might take a try or two. You can save/quit and collect it from lost loot and go again

The parts are fixed so you only need to farm for an annointment
    You can use the camera to pick the gun up as well, apparently.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Have they said anything about more DLC?

Still holding out hope for new vault hunters.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    They said they don’t want to do any which is nonsense but this is the brave new world of street fighter three ... I mean borderlands.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    They said they don’t want to do any which is nonsense but this is the brave new world of street fighter three ... I mean borderlands.
    They won't introduce any new characters but watch them not expand on the current characters in any interesting or unexpected ways in return either. :P

Krieg and Gage were excellent and pretty sure they were pretty popular too, their loss.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    They won't introduce any new characters but watch them not expand on the current characters in any interesting or unexpected ways in return either. :P

Krieg and Gage were excellent and pretty sure they were pretty popular too, their loss.

Dude you know that I know that , they know that...they just don’t care lol

• Options

Theres already leaks for new skill trees apparently.

• Options
    edited July 2020

Theres already leaks for new skill trees apparently.
    Pleasantly surprised.

Give Fl4k meleeeee skiiiills.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Forget about that bugged achievement not working right (0.58% completion on xbox), latest DLC boss fucking overheats my Xbox because they have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

qzweo0j5h87t.jpeg

After Ruiner did this to me twice I made a google search on it, thanks for not warning me btw Gearbox, you dipshits.

Edit: Several user made threads on their forums about this particular boss overheating Xboxes.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Somehow I'm not surprised.

Game runs like a damn burning furnace on my PC.

• Options
    I havent had that yet. I get random shutdowns when I play Amara though

This game should have come out like 4-5 months later than it did and its pretty obvious 2K rushed it to release

• Options
    SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Sirialis wrote: »
    After Ruiner did this to me twice I made a google search on it, thanks for not warning me btw Gearbox, you dipshits.

This is Gearbox. The patch will just disable the failsafe so you can keep playing until the fire department arrives.

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
  • Options
    Something I keep wondering, is there any difference between the actual Fl4k pet forms as far as their stats go?

Like, do all three skags have the same amount of HP, defense and attack but just with a different special attack each? I'm pretty fond of the basic skag pupper and well, the Eridian one is hideous.

• Options
    The main difference is they all apply differnt damage types and buffs
    Thats it near as I can tell

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Jesus tap dancing christ..

The season pass is fifty bucks? Ouch.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    Jesus tap dancing christ..

The season pass is fifty bucks? Ouch.

Honestly the dlc are worth it but also I got the pass at a discount

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    <Game> Congrats for clearing the slaughterstar 3000! here's your quest reward! 160k credits!

<Me> *looks at the ten million they earned over the course of the run* o... okay.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dac wrote: »
    <Game> Congrats for clearing the slaughterstar 3000! here's your quest reward! 160k credits!

<Me> *looks at the ten million they earned over the course of the run* o... okay.

The real reward was the friends you made along the way.

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
  • Options

You get 20 million for turning in the last mission bounty of blood on M10 more if you use the cash buff and debately thats much faster

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    21st got me this to celebrate my new laptop. Not far in, but enjoying it so far. It's nice to have a Jakobs AR be a nice crispy headclicker of a DMR instead of those drunkenly swaying ones they had in 2.

• Options
    Oh god why does this game not have an Adventurer Mode yet. I don't want to play through the campaign -again- to level up Moze and Amara.

• Options
    Oh god why does this game not have an Adventurer Mode yet. I don't want to play through the campaign -again- to level up Moze and Amara.

You can at least start a DLC at like level 20 now

• Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular

Having played and completed DLCs 1 & 2 on my FL4K who is also now max level, I wish I could just remove the other characters from the main story entirely because it’s just not compelling for a 3rd and more time through.

I wish this game had D3’s adventure mode.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Penumbra wrote: »

Having played and completed DLCs 1 & 2 on my FL4K who is also now max level, I wish I could just remove the other characters from the main story entirely because it’s just not compelling for a 3rd and more time through.
    Game definitely has my least favorite intro section of the three games to replay.

Just sitting there, sitting there, waiting for Claptrap to finish talking/doing his shtick.. -_-

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    Penumbra wrote: »

Game definitely has my least favorite intro section of the three games to replay.

Just sitting there, sitting there, waiting for Claptrap to finish talking/doing his shtick.. -_-

Really? Of the 4 BL games, it definitely gets you to your powers and additional gun slots the fastest. I guess that one bit at the door is a little pokey. But it only takes a couple minutes and mostly you are sped along to the meat of the game fastest in the franchise.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
  • Options
    At least you can skip cutscenes now. A feature that wasn't in the base game and they didn't know how to do it because ... the cutscenes were in engine? Or some ridiculous non-excuse?

• Options
    At least you can skip cutscenes now. A feature that wasn't in the base game and they didn't know how to do it because ... the cutscenes were in engine? Or some ridiculous non-excuse?

Doesn’t matter when you still have to fucking stand there waiting to press x to continue . Feel like it’s every freaking time a story beat happens.

• Options

So apparently they tied mission objectives to cutscene completion. Something nobody has ever done ever.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Vaughn really benefited from the transition from being a spinoff character to a mainline one, I think. He's much more entertaining in 2 and 3 than he was in Tales.

Rhys on the other hand....might actually be the most annoying character in the series now. He was alright in the first episode of Tales but he just kept steadily getting more and more dumber and here he's this never ending obnoxiously neurotic mess that just won't stop.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    yossarian_livesyossarian_lives Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Honestly, I just listen to podcasts when playing now. I did only one play through of the main story and dlcs actually listening to the game. Now it’s true crime, dnd, and whatever else is interesting. BL3 is easily played without audio feedback. Especially if you already know the maps.

yossarian_lives on
    "I see everything twice!"

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Vaughn really benefited from the transition from being a spinoff character to a mainline one, I think. He's much more entertaining in 2 and 3 than he was in Tales.

Rhys on the other hand....might actually be the most annoying character in the series now. He was alright in the first episode of Tales but he just kept steadily getting more and more dumber and here he's this never ending obnoxiously neurotic mess that just won't stop.

Do you have Vaughn and Rhys mixed up? Because Vaughn is intolerable

King Riptor on
  • Options
    Anyone else kind of tired of BL1 getting put on a pedestal?

Didn't really find it all that great compared to BL2, Presequel or 3 (so far).

• Options
    Anyone else kind of tired of BL1 getting put on a pedestal?

Didn't really find it all that great compared to BL2, Presequel or 3 (so far).

Is it? Knoxx and claptrap maybe but not the main game proper

• Options
    I fucking love BL1. Sure, there were warts. But the mix of shooter, loot, light leveling and an interesting design was pure lightning in a bottle.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Well....fuck.

*BL3 spoilers*
    Maya just died.

And Kreig is going to be pissed.

I like to think Fl4k was just standing there eating popcorn going "wow, thats messed up".

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    The amount of reliance on shit happening during cutscenes out of your control is nuts in this game.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Aegeri wrote: »
    The amount of reliance on shit happening during cutscenes out of your control is nuts in this game.
    Atleast when Roland died they had the excuse of Jack very suddenly teleporting in and shooting him in the back.

Here, what the hell was the player character doing during this drawn out series of events?

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    Even the newest DLC has a “Oh, you were 30 feet away and sadly this random dude died a slow death because you are slow as fuck?” moment.