As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Day the Music Died - Act I: Rock Rebellion - A [Phalla] - It's Over!

1171819202123»

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    JPants wrote: »
    Though my understanding is the stewards all thought Roman would have the highest manip day 1 and that was changed without stewards knowing when mafia joined the houses end of day 1.

Thus Blue being confused by who ate the vote.

I actually just didn't expect to win what I thought would be a solo throwaway vote, TBH - didn't talk to any of the other Stewards til Day 2.

Invictus dying was roman's impetus to tell me who he was in PM, so some good came of it, but that was basically just an unfortunate accident / being unable not to drop a votehammer.

E: You'll notice we all tried to one-off that day. kime just followed my lead for some reason. It was almost a four-way tie, if not for that, which might've been exciting.

Auralynx on
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    I’d have to go check the records but I think before Kime’s vote, it was a tie that was going to randomly kill a villager plus was going to kill Aura as the last vote in the tie due to all the vote manip

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    I have to admit that I was sufficiently annoyed by my partisan conversion that I didn't actually forget to use my power, as I claimed in my PM. I didn't want to do that to anyone else and so delibnerately didn't use it until a half-hearted attempt on the last day.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I mean yeah, that's why LostNinja didn't get converted.
    Otherwise I would have voted shalmelo and converted LostNinja instead of converting shalmelo.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Wildcat wrote: »
    I have to admit that I was sufficiently annoyed by my partisan conversion that I didn't actually forget to use my power, as I claimed in my PM. I didn't want to do that to anyone else and so delibnerately didn't use it until a half-hearted attempt on the last day.

First time I got turned I didn't turn anyone (didn't know I could but even if I did I wouldn't have, was like Day 4). Second time my only hope was to turn folks so I was prepared to do that.. Game ended though.

Getting turned the day before losing was pretty damn painful, I'm not going to lie. Not sure if getting turned by a mafia makes it more or less painful. The game itself was so fun that it totally outweighs the pain of the loss so I hope no one thinks I'm salty.

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    I have to agree with most of that, yeah. I mean, I'm not that mad and I still loved playing this one, but I feel that even a partial win might have been more fitting.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    That is the sad truth behind a lot of conversions. On the one hand woo you are popular, on the other, hey now you get to lose with your new friends.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀