As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

who's the best at hoops in the souls games

2»

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Micolash, Host of the Nightmare
    micolash is unbound by the fabric of reality, so that seems like a pretty good thing to have for basketball

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Honestly, I feel like the Four Knights make most of a team by themselves. Ciaran is technical and can feint God himself, Gough can land a three pointer from the other side of the court while blindfolded and blocked by two dudes, Ornstein is fast as hell and can be everywhere, and Artorias is just a general beast that also can start a dunk from middle court and nail it (watch the bastard jump). They just need a fifth.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    ‘Twas said long ago that Hawkeye Gough did dunk on the knights of Lord Gwyn, and so he was banished to the highest of towers where his tremendous air time could no longer harm them.

Alt post:

Eileen, dunker of dunkers, would shoot where others would dribble, drunk on the power of the b-ball as they were, only she remained steadfast in her pursuit of the hoops.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    The Alonne Knights' patented Iron Keep Defense would make other teams quit in frustration.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Royal Rat Authority
    This was a tough choice between Royal Rat Authority and Folding Screen Monkeys. It definitely needed to be a group that works well as a team.

Ruin Sentinels would have been competitive too.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Manscorpion Tark
    Voted Tark out of Manscorpion Tark love

His first name is Manscorpion, how cool is that

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Patches the Spider
    I mean, the Four Kings are very nearly a team unto themselves.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Patches the Spider
    I mean duh.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Big Hat Logan
    I still want D&D Jam, the fantasy 3x3 basketball game with wizards and such.
    Big Hat Logan can oscillate orbs into the net no prob

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the knights team: Gwyn is the coach, Artorias is the point guard, Gough is the shooting guard, Ornstein is the center, Ciaran is the small forward, Sif is the power forward.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    the knights team: Gwyn is the coach, Artorias is the point guard, Gough is the shooting guard, Ornstein is the center, Ciaran is the small forward, Sif is the power forward.

it's true, there's nothing in the rulebook that says a dog with a sword can't play basketball

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Big Hat Logan
    Big Hat Logan sounds like a baller who wears extra hats while walking to the locker room during pregame

Xehalus on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    k, we talking fair hoops, 90s no traveling calls hoops, or full on globetrotters

cause if it's legit, my call is folding screen monkeys

otherwise patches or guardian ape

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I need more info to answer

Are we hooping vs the Pistons and do we have the ball for the last possession down a bucket

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Excuse me? This poll is highly suspect, as it is missing the obvious answer.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3OZU3fi08-o

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Micolash, Host of the Nightmare
    if i wanted a poll with an obvious answer i'd just make a poll asking if anyone liked me

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    have you SEEN how tall priscilla is

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    I don’t remember his name but I feel like the spear man from dark souls one who has the big buddy boss fight would be best. He has mad jumps

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    i've mulled this over and have come to the conclusion i mostly just want to see the primordial serpents go one on one, i guess

anyways was the rat authority the very big rathound or the standard size rat with a full team, or was there a third rat boss

• Options
    have you SEEN how tall priscilla is

also turns invisible for an unguardable fadeaway shot

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Daypigeon wrote: »
    i've mulled this over and have come to the conclusion i mostly just want to see the primordial serpents go one on one, i guess

anyways was the rat authority the very big rathound or the standard size rat with a full team, or was there a third rat boss

I love the idea someone had that they’re just part of a giant hydra. Just putting that out there.

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    many of the characters would do well on the court

but only one can actually be the court

i'm going with aldrich

broken image link
  • Options
    Daypigeon wrote: »

I love the idea someone had that they’re just part of a giant hydra. Just putting that out there.

the darkness ending does sort of imply that

BahamutZERO.gif