As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How to deactivate PA account and purge all info

maliusmaximusmaliusmaximus Registered User regular
HI all. Have had a really good look about, can't seem to find the instructions anywhere. How do I deactivate my PA forums account and purge all information? There isn't a self option to do this, and I can't find any privacy policy, link to email etc..

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Try sending a private message to the administrator, Tube. Seems like something he'd have to handle directly, if it's possible.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    This seems like you are asking folks for a lot of work for a thread from 2012 with 9 posts.

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Not to cast altspersions, but that makes me think there's a different account they're looking to purge.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Message Tube.

@Enc this sort of request has been pretty normalized by gdpr and similar policies, even when the content doesn't actually fall under whats protected, doesn't seem like snark was called for.

This discussion has been closed.