Options

[TV]Thread: Have you guys seen this new show, Lost? It’s an Anime

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    the Columbo box set was on sale so oops I have the Columbo box set coming

I've never seen Columbo but I HAVE seen Elaine May and John Cassavetes movies so I already know Peter Falk is a national treasure

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I own the Columbo box set.

It's a solid purchase.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Yeah I bought it a few years back, it's a nice little package

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I love the Animaniacs and I'm not sure I want new ones but I'll watch them and see.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I own the Columbo box set.

It's a solid purchase.

Did the special features come on an extra disc that wouldn't fit in the box labeled "Just One More Thing"?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    one day i may get the columbo boxed set

but, like, nothing looks impressive now compared to my giant coffin of dark shadows

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    My 'more money than sense' holy grail is this monstrosity.

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/products/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-premium-box-set

gv2y76dpb766.png

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    i don't see a single dracula on that

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Its the anime I have been telling you about!

The one with entire episodes devoted to characters watching in-universe historical documentaries!

• Options

The one with entire episodes devoted to characters watching in-universe historical documentaries!

UGH

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular

UGH

It was sold to me as 'Game of Thrones in Space', which is not inaccurate.

Just with marginally less incest.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options

UGH

There was an episode last week in which a character read declassified political/military reports for half the episode.

Wildly engaging stuff in this here anime.

• Options

UGH

There was an episode last week in which a character read declassified political/military reports for half the episode.

in the anime i'm watching a big hunk punched another guy so hard his hands flew off

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

this is laser-targeted to repulse AJ and you know it

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Let me tell you about the subtle differences between fishing with live bait and using rubber lures, then we can discuss the importance of hook sizes.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options

UGH

in the anime i'm watching a big hunk punched another guy so hard his hands flew off

Let me tell you about the Rosenritter Brigade.

6yqg4xqvq6k5.png
    4kkutmuetmgl.png

They soak entire fleets in the blood of their enemies.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    yeah but they probably spend a three episode arc filling out the paperwork to do so beforehand

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    yeah but they probably spend a three episode arc filling out the paperwork to do so beforehand

...you're not wrong.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options

UGH

fist of the north star rules

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    AJ should check out Demon Slayer. It's got a pig what is also a hunk.

3c0a744594c00f04707c0cf878f56eb7.png

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Incorrect, no wizards have shown up yet.

• Options
    inosuke has strong himbo energy

• Options

yet

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

We do have to keep anything good away from Mr Kringle at all costs, after all

magicians, however

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    i laugh every time they say "magicians" in the show. it's so dumb but that makes it even better

• Options
    magicians, my nemesis
    b6kmu1bvfcnf.jpg

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    magicians, my nemesis
    b6kmu1bvfcnf.jpg

he was on the latest season of supergirl!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I can’t take Walt Goggins as anyone but Boyd Crowder now seeing him in The Unicorn just made no sense to my brain

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Mr. G wrote: »

i say this with all kindness but anyone who didn't take that quote from the show literally or seriously just does not have a bead on what it's like to be poor in any setting in America. I was in no way poor growing up in the south but I've certainly spent large chunks of my life growing up in and around poor communities and he's 100% absolutely right, and the thing Justified is almost always getting right is how crime is a direct causality of poverty and of people being unable to do things "the right way" because the system is rigged against them.

cursedking on
    Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited October 2020

on a completely unrelated note my game is tonight for most markets

actual spoiler
    SMARTASS MOTHERFUCKERS

YaYa on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    YaYa, I am looking at you right now!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options

hello!

• Options
    iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

hello!

You really do, ya know.

• Options
    iguanacus wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »

hello!

You really do, ya know.

I know!

• Options
    iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Fucking heartbreaker dude.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I have started watching Cobra Kai and this is shockingly good

• Options

Do you just get the vague topic of the subject matter to review, or particular questions/answers?

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

Do you just get the vague topic of the subject matter to review, or particular questions/answers?

hahaha they don’t give you SHIT, all that was watching the show and my own dumb trivia brain

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I’m finally watching What We Do in the Shadows.

The Vampire Council is amazing

This discussion has been closed.