As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Show off your [Screenshots] thread II: NSFFIOS

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Thirith wrote: »
    Those faces are fantastic... So much personality, and combined with the lighting, they're among the best face work I've seen in games, if not outright the best.

The animation is incredible.

JALI is the system CDPR used and I have a feeling that little company that made it is about to be very busy

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited December 2020
    You can get a kitty cat for V's apartment! Their name is Nibbles! :biggrin:

1ss6yi2opjwo.jpg

xjkaq009lk4i.jpg

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    GOTY, right there.

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Manifold Garden....is a trippy game for trippy people (without a sense of gravity but a passion for photo modes).

bvw2zetzct2j.jpg

jv9oaueqvvi0.jpg

4orsbcwehw11.jpg

g8flni4tuh60.jpg

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Signed up to the Beta for 'The Eternal Cylinder' and this game is bonkers. This half-car-half-man hybrid *thing* did not skip arm day. :lol:

t8rlk1yosugk.jpg

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Did you give feedback, and if so, what was it?

• Options
    Did you give feedback, and if so, what was it?
    "Good game, but I've gotten stuck on some geometry near Trebham egg nests a few times. Also I want whatever drugs you guys are on. Cheers." :)

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    9x20eb2nf6yp.jpg

I am starting to have some doubts about getting my security deposit back from the Subaru rental agency.

• Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    9x20eb2nf6yp.jpg

I am starting to have some doubts about getting my security deposit back from the Subaru rental agency.

At least you kept it on the ground:
    hqNb4sp.jpg

• Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular
    emp123 wrote: »
    9x20eb2nf6yp.jpg

At least you kept it on the ground:
    hqNb4sp.jpg

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Outriders needs a proper photo mode.

?.png

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited April 2021
    I got my new PC, with your typical i7-10700K and a RTX 3080 from EVGA.

Which means, Fuck yeah flight simulator.

Southbound out of Busan over the Sea of Japan. Should not have flown into that storm. It looks even better in real time, without image compression.

dfu3wzh9u8mp.jpg

cwvtuygg0iis.jpg

Synthesis on
  • Options
    Video GAME FOOD!
    t2kdk64cshwz.jpg

VIDEO GAME Babooo!
    lgx0z3c8byqe.jpg

VIDEO GAME BEEEAARD!
    rvang5rpue62.jpg
    VIDEEEO GAAAMES!

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - ME1

q75xtmk0rn91.jpg
    ar3d2ckz7iqx.jpg
    974voeta53lk.jpg
    ha1zmwpc6w98.jpg
    jywqlvimtcwy.jpg

Jazz on
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station BattleKat!"

ykgttvdcj3ws.jpg

His name is Tinkles.

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    A few more:

FemShep couldn't help but notice Ashley's ass...
    24r66v2w3f49.jpg

Geth armature hood ornament
    szi14dbuv3as.jpg

Wrecking Wrexing crew is here
    920nme26pkyi.jpg

Zeroing in
    vfv797uf3rn7.jpg

Jazz on
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited May 2021
    The hood ornament picture looks like Wrex has an anime-style over-the-shoulder gun on his left shoulder. Poor Garrus is almost completely eclipsed behind his silhouette.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I fired up ME2 just for a quick look. The difference is less startling, but it's still an extremely handsome upgrade.

v80qmow3ftdv.jpg
    lmil9jv0hfsb.jpg
    nzu6cz0pktjs.jpg

Edit: also this from ME1.

upbbreb2gsbh.jpg

Jazz on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    Pretty pleased with how my Shepard turned out.

kb2hdd7uyxbe.png

abep1rtnwmda.png

• Options
    Taking Mass Effect selfies on the XBSX like it's 2007 all over again. The new photo mode is pretty good, as far as photo modes go. :)

44hmt6x517px.jpg

More:
    9r5wyh7p0bev.jpg

qhcf3pki9jqt.jpg

dlpnk66qhg4h.jpg

o5puuaiapso5.jpg

ucye8ibz6aju.jpg

ktzixnatclpr.jpg

j72fs4ccg8s3.jpg

Goddamnit! I'm going to end playing the whole trilogy again, aren't I?
    Though technically I never finished three (I got about half-way, I think, then watched the ending on YT), I never liked the emphasis on multiplayer and the dumbed-down/nerfed dialogue wheel. :P

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational battle station BattleKat!"

ykgttvdcj3ws.jpg

His name is Tinkles.

What game is this where you get a battle cat?

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited May 2021
    webguy20 wrote: »

ykgttvdcj3ws.jpg

His name is Tinkles.

What game is this where you get a battle cat?

AC:Valhalla.

I'm partial to Madi the wolf or one of the huge fucking Christmas elk, myself.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Goofing around in Star Citizen, flying into a dust storm, heavy winds kicked my tiny ship around and hurt my gas mileage.
    ewfj0l8o7oit.jpg

Watching this sunrise in real-time as I cruised in low orbit was nice.
    a6bpddb7aa3e.jpg

The planet tech stuff still amazes me sometimes.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Playing Mass Effect. I'm not really good with photo modes, but I think this is a keeper:
    szff2drnpbuq.jpg

I'm sorry, I thought that and then I had to do it.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Orb. Ooooorrrrb! Orb is love. Orb is everything. All hail Orrrrrbbbb! Bow before Orb! MERGE WITH Ooooorrrrrbbb! MErGe WiTh OoOoOoOrrRRRRBBB!!!

zazuzpvft3sg.jpg

And it's one small step for a Shep-Shep, and one giant leap for the Mako.

ztialm9tqr3j.jpg

• Options
    I believe they may have taken a slight amount of artistic license with how close the Earth and the Moon are in Mass Effect.

• Options
    st70x1mpepwo.jpg
    8dhq95re5mn0.jpg

New video call backgrounds.

• Options
    'Sable' demo is out on Xbox and it's utterly gorgeous looking:

ttaf9r3cfrd7.jpg

tyehzgz6y55i.jpg

da2mqe3rutzj.jpg

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    It looks like something someone spent an absurd amount of time drawing in MSpaint. It's kind of breaking my brain.
    I can only imagine what it's like to see it in motion.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    It looks like something someone spent an absurd amount of time drawing in MSpaint. It's kind of breaking my brain.
    I can only imagine what it's like to see it in motion.

My brain is having a hard time imagining what it looks like in 60 fps. It feels like it should have a LucasArts point n click menu as the HUD.

Very cool artstyle.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    if I recall the trailer correctly, that one has intentionally low framerate animations to evoke that 12 FPS 2D animation feel, the same way Into The Spiderverse did.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    There's some alpha/beta footage on the Sable Steam store page if you want to see what it looks like in motion.

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    Just sailing around in my bio-mechanical flesh-boat in 'Minute of Islands', a beautifully hand-drawn art style indie game:

6jvj88lhrk8e.jpg
    Reminds me a lot of Adventure Time's art style.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    A few random screenies from Mass Effect 2 & 3, Legendary Edition. Spoiler'd because there's a bunch and it makes them easier to navigate:

ME2:
    jtop03rpodv3.jpg
    Normandy crash site memorial.

dzuhmomp6rx3.jpg
    A dangerous view.

7caj9ttxade6.jpg
    The eye of the storm.

jxzba0esvfok.jpg
    What's behind this door?

00xpfes4c63u.jpg
    Making friends with Urz. Good varren!

99dqwvd5t6id.jpg
    Garrus and Mordin get serious.

ME3:
    xtm1fclf7xgr.jpg
    Slice & dice.

urildcj5kqpr.jpg
    Playing with my hamster. Boo!

b24g98jjjj4h.jpg
    Reacting to EDI's joke... before realizing it's a joke. (I love Shep's expression here.)

lj2xks9u94ve.jpg
    Hitting the bar.

Some video call backgrounds, feel free to use these:
    t1eztv8f115j.jpg
    Med bay (ME3)

lzxnrn5ckh1t.jpg
    Starboard observation (ME3)

28ujp14sik5d.jpg
    Port observation (ME3)

54fa9l3e8duo.jpg
    Liara's office (ME3)

aynga60esfx0.jpg
    Liara's office again (ME3)

acbcucf10bcj.jpg
    Shepard's quarters (ME2)

ubmz547qrgep.jpg
    Shepard's quarters (ME3)

o1jtswz2gc6u.jpg
    Shepard's model ships, not a complete collection yet so I'll have to do another one of these eventually (ME3)

I like to frame these backgrounds as if they're viewed from a laptop or something on a plausible surface in the room (hence why they're all angled slightly upwards), but not where they'd just be looking back onto a bland wall or something. Usually more like a table or bar that's actually in the space or on a ledge tucked in a corner of the room. I left Dr Chakwas in the med bay one because I liked having the crew members sitting outside the window on the left, and Chakwas should be obscured by your face if you're sitting centrally in the image.

Jazz on
  • Options
    That hamster deserves more polys and a better texture. And they call this a remaster, dammit! :P

• Options
    That hamster deserves more polys and a better texture. And they call this a remaster, dammit! :P

The odd low-poly model and fuzzy texture almost serves to show just how good the rest of it looks, doesn't it!

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    I think every game should have one specific low-poly crummy texture model placed in it somewhere.
    This would make The Door in FF7R an intentional thing.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    KsI6wt2.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    I know the feeling.

• Options
    TamerBill wrote: »
    KsI6wt2.jpg
    Suffer not, it's fate to live. "Birk! Birk Birk!" :bigfrown: