Options

[Battletech] New KS - 23 Mar!

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Someone please remind me, is this the one we got from the KS or should I pick it up?

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Orogogus wrote: »
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    In spite of how bad LAMs are by the rules

Are they considered bad? I thought the 15-18 heatless jump in Airmech mode was huge.

Can't have LFE, XL, nor XXL engines, can't use any kind of Endo-Steel nor Ferro-Fibrous. That alone puts them at a severe handicap in any era besides 3015-3025. Can't mass over 55 tons, and can't use omni technology either. In ASF mode they only have 30 fuel and can't carry bombs.

To be honest, I never played with them so I'm fuzzy on the details, but LAMs being bad was generally the impression I got from reading comments by more active tabletop players.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Someone please remind me, is this the one we got from the KS or should I pick it up?

It is horrible confusing. There is a "Battle of Tukayyid: Chaos Campaign" book (E-CAT35410_BattleTech_Battle_of_Tukayyid_Rev.pdf) that is part of the KS. But I don't believe this is.

This would be the complete collection of the 9 individual stories "A Battle of Tukayyid Story Part One - Nine" they've otherwise been selling for $1 each. Basically $4 cheaper if you buy this one vs separate.

SiliconStew on
    Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »

It is horrible confusing. There is a "Battle of Tukayyid: Chaos Campaign" book that is part of the KS. But I don't believe this is.

This would be the complete collection of the 9 individual stories "A Battle of Tukayyid Story Part One - Nine" they've otherwise been selling for $1 each. Basically $4 cheaper if you buy this one vs separate.

Right! That's it. The KS is the play book while these are the stories. Thanks! Now time to go pick up a digital copy and read it one of these years.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

Are they considered bad? I thought the 15-18 heatless jump in Airmech mode was huge.

Can't have LFE, XL, nor XXL engines, can't use any kind of Endo-Steel nor Ferro-Fibrous. That alone puts them at a severe handicap in any era besides 3015-3025. Can't mass over 55 tons, and can't use omni technology either. In ASF mode they only have 30 fuel and can't carry bombs.

To be honest, I never played with them so I'm fuzzy on the details, but LAMs being bad was generally the impression I got from reading comments by more active tabletop players.

Sounds kind of like quads. An idea that was poorly implemented or balanced so they rarely got used back in the day, now they're not brought up when the new stuff is coming out.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Axen wrote: »
    I only have one of the ilClan Recognition guides so maybe I am mistaken, but now that I think about it for all the Clans Mechs I saw all their weapons were just MLAS or pulse or ERPPC or what-have-you. I don’t remember seeing any that had the “c” designation. I’ll have to double check though.

If it's Clan tech base they don't specify that it has clan weapons

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular

This, reading through the "LAM Love Thread" (my editorializing) on the official board, is the #1 takeaway for why LAMs Are Good, Actually.

Outside of Super Jumps, though, the canon ones are fragile and undergunned for their weight, along with all those other reasons upthread why they're suboptimal.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Tox wrote: »
    I only have one of the ilClan Recognition guides so maybe I am mistaken, but now that I think about it for all the Clans Mechs I saw all their weapons were just MLAS or pulse or ERPPC or what-have-you. I don’t remember seeing any that had the “c” designation. I’ll have to double check though.

If it's Clan tech base they don't specify that it has clan weapons

I just checked this, and yeah. You'll only see (C) on stuff if it's noted as a Mixed Inner Sphere tech base. At least, checking through the first four RecGuides.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Because I am just a big ol' nerd, here is the flag of Montefeltro, its roundel and the roundel for the Compagnia.
    GAxHm2N.png
    Montefeltro flag, the eagle is affectionally called "Monty" by the people of world.

QRNxW8r.png
    Montefeltro Carabinieri roundel.

Ir29tx8.png
    Roundel for the Compagnia. Why the devil/imp/demon face? I figure the people of Montefeltro have a fair bit of love for the Quasit despite the Mech more or less having been a scam. "Quasit" is also a type of demon/imp. So there ya go.

Now I need to research how to print decals.

Axen on
    A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    Guys.

GUYS.

Motherfuckin' Phoenix Hawk LAM!

9hKTmJTh.jpg

If I was proud of the Aero mode, I'm tenfold proud of this 'Mech mode. Still needs the large laser, but the rest came out so good.

• Options
    TiglissTigliss Registered User regular
    My first IS mechs, which I tried to base off the Stormhammers. Turned out real well, though that Warhammer cockpit is tough to get the paint where it needs to be.
    fzsfbjr.png

iJc82YCh.png

Silver dry brush on dark grey :+1:

l7n41RV.png
  • Options
    Those are

gorgeous

• Options
    TiglissTigliss Registered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    Guys.

GUYS.

Motherfuckin' Phoenix Hawk LAM!

9hKTmJTh.jpg

If I was proud of the Aero mode, I'm tenfold proud of this 'Mech mode. Still needs the large laser, but the rest came out so good.

Those look rad, did you print those?

l7n41RV.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    The yellow plastic miniature is a VF-1S Valkyrie (officers' variant, you can tell by it having a humanoid head with 4x anti-air lasers) from the Robotech miniatures wargame that got kickstarted, then lost the license and went out of production.

Nips 3D-printed the Super Valkyrie upgrade parts (the white bits) at a suitable scale to modify it, since that's what FASA used as the basis for the Phoenix Hawk LAM back in the day.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Yup, what H3knuckles said!

Speaking of which, AIRMECH:

cSKa19ul.jpg

And thus the task was done!

e5zAomLl.jpg

I'm pretty happy with the Large Laser pods, which are just another bit from the kit cut down and placed strategically, but works for me.

Overall I'm happy with the output, but my god are these models badly designed. It doesn't help that I then got in there and worked them over. No favors were done on either side of the exchange!

And in case anyone is wondering, yes, a minor blood sacrifice was required for the airmech mode. (Ouch.)

Nips on
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I don't envy you having to paint the exhaust trail holding the airmech form aloft.

But they look great. The LLas is a simpler solution that what I'd been thinking of, and it looks good, so that worked out well.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Cobalt60Cobalt60 regular Registered User regular
    Tigliss wrote: »
    My first IS mechs, which I tried to base off the Stormhammers. Turned out real well, though that Warhammer cockpit is tough to get the paint where it needs to be.
    fzsfbjr.png

iJc82YCh.png

Silver dry brush on dark grey :+1:

This makes me want to strip the paint off a couple of my miniatures (which I'm really happy with already) and have another go.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Random Montefeltro fluff.

The leader of a Lance (regardless of rank) is referred to as a “Capo”.

ie: “This is Maggiore Cinzia Vitale, Capo of the Montefeltro Carabinieri Second Lance. Identify yourself or be fired upon.”

Axen on
  • Options
    So I'm taking suggestions for Montefeltro Mechs. I've bought several already, but I need to crowd source this I think as there are just so many Mechs out there.

First off I am by no means making any sort of competitive force. I'm largely in it for fluffy fun. So here are some guidelines I'm working with in that regard.

1) Preferably no mech produced before 3000. In my mind I picture Montefeltro not having the money or connections to acquire brand new, top of the line Mechs.

2) Related to 1), Montefeltro largely uses ancient designs and/or lemons. That is to say, Mechs that kind of sucked and so their manufacturer just dumped them on to the Periphery market. Star League cast offs also work. As do any "work horse" Mechs (ie: The types of Mechs that everybody has).

3) I'd prefer no Mechs that are, lore wise, supposed to be extremely rare. Unless the lore for em sounds like something a backwater Periphery might have in supply, like that Quasit.

4) The cheaper the better! For the most part anything under 10 mill C-Bills is good and honestly the vast majority of IS Mechs are under that. Though I've come across a few in my research that were, like, OmniMech expensive (despite not being Clan Tech or even SLDF Royal Division).

5) The Montefeltro forces lean more towards lights and mediums, but I'm not against Heavies and Assaults. Especially if they really nail that, "This is a piece of garbage, eh, those Periphery hillbillies won't notice." feel. For example, I have a Charger and it is an Assault, but it is also the 1A1 variant and stupefyingly awful (its only weapons are 5 small lasers).

Any Mech does not need to check all these boxes. Preferably they hit one of these marks, but they don't need to hit all of them. If a Mech is pricey, but so goddamn common that a Merc unit would likely salvage one sooner or later, then cool. Or the Mech might be a very solid, well performing Mech and it is (for whatever reason) pretty cheap, also fine.

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    So I'm taking suggestions for Montefeltro Mechs. I've bought several already, but I need to crowd source this I think as there are just so many Mechs out there.

First off I am by no means making any sort of competitive force. I'm largely in it for fluffy fun. So here are some guidelines I'm working with in that regard.

1) Preferably no mech produced before 3000. In my mind I picture Montefeltro not having the money or connections to acquire brand new, top of the line Mechs.

2) Related to 1), Montefeltro largely uses ancient designs and/or lemons. That is to say, Mechs that kind of sucked and so their manufacturer just dumped them on to the Periphery market. Star League cast offs also work. As do any "work horse" Mechs (ie: The types of Mechs that everybody has).

3) I'd prefer no Mechs that are, lore wise, supposed to be extremely rare. Unless the lore for em sounds like something a backwater Periphery might have in supply, like that Quasit.

4) The cheaper the better! For the most part anything under 10 mill C-Bills is good and honestly the vast majority of IS Mechs are under that. Though I've come across a few in my research that were, like, OmniMech expensive (despite not being Clan Tech or even SLDF Royal Division).

5) The Montefeltro forces lean more towards lights and mediums, but I'm not against Heavies and Assaults. Especially if they really nail that, "This is a piece of garbage, eh, those Periphery hillbillies won't notice." feel. For example, I have a Charger and it is an Assault, but it is also the 1A1 variant and stupefyingly awful (its only weapons are 5 small lasers).

Any Mech does not need to check all these boxes. Preferably they hit one of these marks, but they don't need to hit all of them. If a Mech is pricey, but so goddamn common that a Merc unit would likely salvage one sooner or later, then cool. Or the Mech might be a very solid, well performing Mech and it is (for whatever reason) pretty cheap, also fine.

Urbanmech immediately comes to mind

Wasp is a good option, there were dozens of factories pumping them out all over the Inner Sphere and Periphery since the 2400s.

Banshee for an assault (especially the 1E and 3E) qualifies under the lemon option

Shadow Hawk, Thunderbolt, Centurion, and Catapult all come to mind as mechs that are ubiquitous and produced in decent quantities, enough where even in the Periphery you’d be able to salvage them.

EDIT: Fixed a typo that was annoying me.

Nobody on
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    SiliconStew on
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Ah man! I looked for, like, ever and never realized I could filter shit that way.

I still welcome suggestions.

Axen on
  • Options
    From that list, besides ones already mentioned, the Archer is one of the most common mechs produced and a good workhorse.

The Talos fits pretty well being a Taurian produced mech shipped around the periphery.

Chameleon TRC-4B was a common training mech you might say is easier for your people to procure than more typical front line units.

Things like the Jagermech JM6-S, Clint CLNT-2-3T, Hornet HNT-151, Cicada CDA-2A, and Falcon FCN-4N are not good if you're looking for that kind of thing. Though more from gameplay than specific lore.

• Options
    Locality is a thing. Axen, where in the Sphere is this protostate located? I may have missed it.

• Options
    Catapult.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Coreward from Lyran space and scarily close to Jade Falcon invasion corridor. Though my headcanon is largely pre-invasion.

fQQsRhp.jpg
    About there-ish.

edit- Though the Compagnia take Merc work all across the Inner Sphere and Periphery. Apart from the Combine, for obvious reasons. . . .

. . . .Because the Combine is glorious and perfect and POWERFUL so they do not need mercenaries. :razz:

edit 2- Looking at fancier maps, I'd place Montefeltro anti-spinward of the Valkyrate (Oberon Confederation before that) and coreward of Lyran space. Barcelona would be the closest Lyran system, being rimward of Montefeltro.

Axen on
  • Options
    Yeah, could be a bit tough to find a Taurian-made mech on the opposite side of the Sphere.

• Options
    My lore excuse is that they do operate a mercenary company that travels all over the place. So maybe they picked up whatever on whatever battlefield.

One thing I love about Battletech is that it is a fairly cheap hobby compared to others. I bought two full lances of Mechs for less than the cost of a friggin single Leman Russ.

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    I kinda want to suggest primitive tech mechs as something to consider.

Technically, the initial primitive mechs (ex: COM-1A Commando, DV-1S Dervish, BNC-1E Banshee) were considered to be extinct by the end of the early Succession Wars, if not by the time of the Star League (until the Jihad anyway), but I don't think it's impossible that a planet that's backwater even by Periphery realm standards would happen to have a couple laying around after they were sold off during the Terran Hegemony days.

It might even be a case where it's not really a DV-1S Dervish, but the lack of parts when trying to salvage one may lead to the result being functionally identical.

• Options
    Nobody wrote: »

Technically, the initial primitive mechs (ex: COM-1A Commando, DV-1S Dervish, BNC-1E Banshee) were considered to be extinct by the end of the early Succession Wars, if not by the time of the Star League (until the Jihad anyway), but I don't think it's impossible that a planet that's backwater even by Periphery realm standards would happen to have a couple laying around after they were sold off during the Terran Hegemony days.

It might even be a case where it's not really a DV-1S Dervish, but the lack of parts when trying to salvage one may lead to the result being functionally identical.

lol a Comstar Black Knight but all chemical lasers :rotate:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Nobody wrote: »

I actually ordered a Dervish 6M and Banshee BNC-3E.

This is my current shopping list, though I may amend it later and I do already own several of these.
    CARABINIERI:

Charger CGR-1A1 (Assault) = BV 981
    Quickdraw QKD-4G (Heavy) = BV 1192
    Grasshopper GHR-5H (Heavy) = BV 1427
    Awesome AWS-8Q (Assault) = BV 1605

Assassin ASN-21 (Medium) = BV 749
    Swordsman SWD-1 (Medium) = BV 692
    Dervish DV-6M (Medium) = BV 1146
    Shadow Hawk SHD-2H (Medium) = BV 1064

Wasp WSP-1 (Light) = BV 384
    Ostscout OTT-7J (Light) = BV 596
    Valkyrie VLK-QA (Light) = BV 723
    UrbanMech UM-R60 (Light) = BV 504

Total BV = 14,919

COMPAGNIA:

Battleaxe BKX-7K (Heavy) = BV 1329
    Quasit QUA-51T (Medium) = BV 627
    Centurion CN9-A (Medium) = BV 945
    Banshee BNC-3E (Assault) = BV 1422

Total BV = 4,323

Other Mechs that I am looking in to are,

Thunderbolt TDR-5S
    Clint CLNT-2-3T
    Catapult CPLT-C1
    Hornet HNT-151
    Cicada CDA-2A

As a bonus, I am actually adding vehicles to the Carabinieri side of things. Just so I can spice stuff up when I want. My current list is as follows.

Ferret VTOL (Wild Weasel) x2 = BV 206
    Scoprion Light Tank x4 = BV 1224
    Hetzer x2 = BV 1130
    Hunter Light Support Tank x2 = BV 1296

My vehicle acquisitions are operating on similar guidelines to my Mechs. Though they do not need to be lemons or anything, just the kind of combat vehicles you'd likely encounter in the Periphery. Although, lore wise, Scorpions often get delivered with missing parts. They're basically the Harbor Freight of tanks. They're "Buy five get the sixth free!" kind of deal. I love it.

Mechs may get swapped around, but my general goal was for the Carabinieri and the Compagnia to have enough Mechs to take on a Clan Star. Not necessarily to win, but at least equal in BV. Which kind of requires a fair number of Mechs. :razz:

The Carabinieri force should be set in that regard, in fact it is at Company size which is about as big as my head canon says the Carabinieri force got pre-Clan Invasion. The Compagnia is where I'll have to expand things.

This whole thing has been bringing me a ridiculous amount of fun.

Axen on
  • Options
    TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    We got a good source for 3D print mech files? I just got access to one and want to give it a whirl!

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • Options
      edited January 2021
      TimFiji wrote: »
      We got a good source for 3D print mech files? I just got access to one and want to give it a whirl!

I've been scouring and hoarding models since I got on the train a few months ago.

I can hook you up a little later, but in the meanwhile Yeggi.com searches for "american mecha" aren't a bad place to start. Tip of the iceberg, really.

Just be aware that most thingiverse entries are going to 404 due to the C&D Topps hit it with last year. Other sites are your better bet as current sources.

Nips on
    • Options
      edited January 2021
      TimFiji wrote: »

There was a purge of Battletech stuff awhile back by CGL. Which, y’know, fair enough. Though humorously the models themselves actually belonged to PGI and technically CGL wouldn’t have any claim over them, but Battletech/Mechwarrior IP ownership is kind of a mess.

That all said a number of creators have started producing their own designs (recognizable but legally distinct!) which you can find on Thingiverse (or elsewhere) somewhere.

I also know that at least a few PAers have amassed a pre-purge collection of the MWO designs and would likely share.

I do 3D print stuff. Mostly just to flesh out my OpFor for any campaigns I may run. Though, understandably, it’s been awhile for that kind of fun.

I do print vehicles for use in my own forces though. Generally when I don’t care for the official designs. For example I will be using this Hetzer design.

Axen on
    • Options
      edited January 2021
      Speaking of the Dark Arts, I finally fixed up and assembled my Bull Shark.

KP0CnYAl.jpg

It helps that I realized a lot of the backside of the torso is kind of undifferentiated greeble, covered by the mortar, which helped limit the amount of mis-casting I needed to fix. I didn't fix it 100%, but it's nominally impossible to see the flaws at tabletop distance so eeeehhhhhhh.

Next up will be an intro box Banshee that I'm converting, using a mix of the Old Ways and the Dark Arts, into a -9S variant. Just need the last of the plastic putty to dry so I can sand and detail the armor paneling that I added, then I can put it back together.

Nips on
    • Options
      More Montefeltro fluff. This time a condensed timeline, no dates provided cause I'm not going to be that in depth.
      • Montefeltro is colonized by the three Great Families.
      • Montefeltro joins the Rim Worlds Republic (one way or the other). It sits on RWR's anti-spinward border, near Lyran space.
      • Shit goes all upside down backwards, yo.
      • RWR collapses under the SLDF assault.
      • Montefeltro gains independence. The citizenry celebrate by lynching the ruling class in the streets.
      • What nobility remain do all they can to distance themselves from anything Amaris-esque. Creating a culture of Noblesse Oblige among the ruling elite.
      • Montefeltro gets their hands on a lance of Mechs. Either they bought em or some RWR Mechwarriors went AWOL with their shit returning to Montefeltro or a mix of both.
      • Shit goes all upside down backwards again, yo.
      • Montefeltro, having been largely forgotten, is spared the horrors of the First Succession War. Pirate bands, deserters and other ne'er-do-wells plague Montefeltro however.
      • Montefeltro defends itself from would be raiders and over the next several decades attacks become less frequent and less organized.
      • Pirate raids are now something that happens once in a handful of years. Montefeltro's conventional forces are more than capable of seeing them off.
      • Montefeltro establishes the Compagnia da Montefeltro, a fully registered Mercenary Company with the MRB.
      • Montefeltro secedes a large section of the continent to ComStar in exchange for monetary and technical assistance. What ComStar wants with it or does with it is surely not any concern of Montefeltro.
      • Over the next 200+ years Montefeltro builds up a force of Mechs roughly equal to three Companies. A company sized element is the Carabinieri and is home bound. The other two are scattered across the IS as the Compagnia.
      • Montefeltro's Carabinieri engage in numerous purgation operations against the Valkyrate after pirates conduct several daring and damaging raids against Montefeltro.
      • Shit goes all upside down backwards for a third time, yo.
      • Due to the Clanner threat and the proximity of Montefeltro to the invasion corridor the Govt of Montefeltro declare a State of Emergency.
      • For the first time the Carabinieri and Compagnia fight together and alongside FedCom forces on the front line.
      • By the end of the war Montefeltro's forces numbered a little over a Lance worth of Mechs. A near total loss from the three companies they started with.
      • What is left of the Compagnia's assets is absorbed by the Carabinieri. The Compagnia is formally disbanded.
      • Montefeltro's Govt, facing a lack of income with the destruction of the Compagnia, move to formally join the FedCom.
      • Shit goes all upside down backwards for a fourth time, yo.
      • Montefeltro's Carabinieri, now up to Company strength, are called to war against those Victor loving dogs!

• Options
      Oooh, two of those last three points are like daggers in the heart. Pains me to see it.

Ya got me, Axen.

• Options
      Oooh, two of those last three points are like daggers in the heart. Pains me to see it.

Ya got me, Axen.

Hah!

What makes me +1 Sad is that by 3145 Montefeltro would have been conquered by Jade Falcon Clan.

• Options

Ya got me, Axen.

Hah!

What makes me +1 Sad is that by 3145 Montefeltro would have been conquered by Jade Falcon Clan.

By 3250 it'll be something completely different.

BTW something about the specific year of 3250 just screams soft reboot to me. Probably because the original date of 3025 is just the same numbers but

yeah