Options

[Outriders] Ride and die (a lot).

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I've got to say, I can't think of any other game with a more useless map.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

Tarkov?

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

Tarkov?
    Borderlands 3?

sig.gif
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

Control

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Between the new server stability and getting home from my parents yesterday, I was able to actually play with friends and man it was great just devastating around while they unloaded damage at things. I currently have 4 mods on Tremor, so it has 3 explosions, 7% extra life leech, and gives me extra armor and health regen. I'm largely unkillable while it's up.
    Between that and the class skills I got that increase my "close range" radius and gives me armor for extra enemy in close range, it's a great oh shit button. I went to that zone where you first fight the alien things to clean up a sidequest we'd skipped while powering my devastator to catch up with my friends.
    I just ran through to end and had about 20 dudes on me who were barely getting through my passive regen and armor and then all exploded at once on the second tick of tremor.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    Tremor and earthquake with the two armor mods is a fantastic combo

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    A one shot variant sniper rifle with a snowsquall mod on it s a pretty tasty combo I tell you what.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Just did a random Expedition and this. . .THIS is what I wanted from the Single Player. Really wish that matchmaking worked on the campaign; MM in end game is nearly instant.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    FuriousJodoFuriousJodo Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I have a mod that freezes any enemy I've hit with that gun on reload and it is my favorite thing.

FuriousJodo on Twitch/PSN/XBL/Whatever else
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    I was finally able to get into matchmaking with expeditions.

Every single match I've connected to has had red bars.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    ED! wrote: »
    Just did a random Expedition and this. . .THIS is what I wanted from the Single Player. Really wish that matchmaking worked on the campaign; MM in end game is nearly instant.

I tried to get into a match this morning and my game crashed and I took that as a sign I should play monster hunter instead.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Yeah; multiplayer now keeps crashing the game. This is a new one. Not seeing anything on the Twitter page either.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    ED! wrote: »
    Yeah; multiplayer now keeps crashing the game. This is a new one. Not seeing anything on the Twitter page either.

Oh so I wasn't unique in that? Well then.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »
    Huh...started a Devastator, and I feel like it's a lot harder for me to stay alive than it was as Trickster.

Devastator comes in to it's own with gear. As you layer on armor, and later shield, with tools like Golem, and +armor from things like Earthquake and Tremor, you become seriously hard to dislodge. Also having an auto shotgun or SMG, or any close range sweeper, is very handy as a healing tool.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    The volcano boss is certainly not tuned for devastators. You basically can just stand still and never have a bad time.

Lots of buggy bits though. Audio looping the same 3 seconds over again. Cant enter a logging camp because it freezes repeatedly, skills just getting locked out in combat.

It's fun when it works, but it definitely needs work.

• Options
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    The volcano boss is certainly not tuned for devastators. You basically can just stand still and never have a bad time.

Lots of buggy bits though. Audio looping the same 3 seconds over again. Cant enter a logging camp because it freezes repeatedly, skills just getting locked out in combat.

It's fun when it works, but it definitely needs work.

Strange I've never had any of those issues on PC. I've had lots of other issues, like video driver crashes, but never audio looping or skill lockouts. There are definitely still bugs to squash.

Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Oh or my favorite one. The snipers that don't have a crosshair when you zoom in

• Options
    edited April 2021
    I had a fun visual bug on Xbox where the CD on Tremors would never complete. I could still use the skill but the icon was always 25% grayed out.

Also a physics one where i got launched like 20 feet into the air from opening a resupply crate

Carpy on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Carpy wrote: »

Impale. Quake and a rotating third have been my bread and butter so far. With the right mods those two are extremely potent ( you can get two of each and bleed on both)

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options

Impale. Quake and a rotating third have been my bread and butter so far. With the right mods those two are extremely potent ( you can get two of each and bleed on both)

I never really moved off of the first three you get. Took me all the way to the end of the game, they all just worked well. I really need to try some other stuff.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

I never really moved off of the first three you get. Took me all the way to the end of the game, they all just worked well. I really need to try some other stuff.

I feel a little of that with my techno.

Grenade, Tool of Destruction, and Pain Launcher are working out for me.

• Options

I need to go back and play with Impale some more now that I'm more comfortable modding gear and have a wider range of mods to play with. My initial impression was that the heal area was too small for me to get a lot of use out of it, particularly in harder captain fights. It being the longest CD wasn't doing it any favors either.

• Options

Yeah, this is where I've been at. Earthquake, Golem, Gravity Leap. I'll definitely try some different combos in the end game but for now the starting three have been working really well.

I've been running double earthquake, earthquake armor, earthquake range, golem duration, and gravity leap healing recently and like that setup a lot.

• Options
    GnomeTank wrote: »

Yeah, this is where I've been at. Earthquake, Golem, Gravity Leap. I'll definitely try some different combos in the end game but for now the starting three have been working really well.

I've been running double earthquake, earthquake armor, earthquake range, golem duration, and gravity leap healing recently and like that setup a lot.

Literally my set up except I have golem duration on kill instead of the hundred percent duration.

Gravity leap heal was like the must 100% part of my build.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Double earthquake gets me into trouble sometimes since it's not an actual second charge and you have to use it the second time before you can get back to two charges.

Saw this promotion pop up on their Twitter, chance for a free Series X controller

Carpy on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I've been able to rotate out every skill for devastator so far. Except Gravity Leap. I love it too much. Easily one of the most satisfying skills so far.

Also impale is kind of neat but i haven't really been able to make it work in a way that feels good so far.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I desperately need a narrow variant auto shotty with perpetuum mobile for something. I think it might be absolutely ridic if I get one especially if it has decent rolls. Have yet to find one sadly and sunk so much titanium into improving blues in the hopes of rolling it..

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Dac wrote: »

Oh boy and now most matches I join I get kicked.

IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE JOINING, SET YOUR PARTY PRIVATE DKGHKSADGHAKHG

• Options

Oh boy and now most matches I join I get kicked.

IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE JOINING, SET YOUR PARTY PRIVATE DKGHKSADGHAKHG

I had some rando join because apparently it defaults to public games? Changed that to friends only real quick.

And it resets to open on launch.

• Options
    evilbob wrote: »
    I desperately need a narrow variant auto shotty with perpetuum mobile for something. I think it might be absolutely ridic if I get one especially if it has decent rolls. Have yet to find one sadly and sunk so much titanium into improving blues in the hopes of rolling it..

Well remember to scrap those and you'll get some materials back

• Options
    Hilariously I played on Open my entire time and I never had anyone join me, but I guess that's what happens when you content rush.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Might try farming super early game for more auto shotty candidates. If it'sone of the shitty rusted looking ones it'll be even funnier if it turns out as good as I hope.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Might try farming super early game for more auto shotty candidates. If it'sone of the shitty rusted looking ones it'll be even funnier if it turns out as good as I hope.

Devastator had a skill that makes shotguns drop more often. No idea if it actually does mind you

• Options

Devastator had a skill that makes shotguns drop more often. No idea if it actually does mind you

Heh I forgot that was a thing in their tree. Honestly as a devi I used shotguns the least. I was mostly an AR/lmr/pistols man.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Heh I forgot that was a thing in their tree. Honestly as a devi I used shotguns the least. I was mostly an AR/lmr/pistols man.

Any range in which shotties were useful, it seemed better to shoot the enemy in the head with a revolver thanks to its critical multiplier.

• Options

Any range in which shotties were useful, it seemed better to shoot the enemy in the head with a revolver thanks to its critical multiplier.

They just never seemed to make up for the limited ammo and magazine capacity versus something that could hit more targets/apply more status's. Though I did twice get a unique shotty that looked like something from judge dredd that can levitate enemies on shooting.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    This is my current primary gun - burst-fire SMG that's a laser beam within its range band as long as I tap-fire, and it still fires hella quick when I get the rhythm right. I put Bone Shrapnel on it, which is really great for clearing crowds, and I have another mod that gives me health regen when I crit on a bleeding target, and another that gives +20% damage against burning targets. Plenty good for close to medium range fights.
    6eh44a5ddtzc.png
    Though I did twice get a unique shotty that looked like something from judge dredd that can levitate enemies on shooting.

Oh hey, I got that one twice as well, both from named boss fights. Wonder what the odds of that are.

Echo on
  • Options
    This is my current primary gun - burst-fire SMG that's a laser beam within its range band as long as I tap-fire, and it still fires hella quick when I get the rhythm right. I put Bone Shrapnel on it, which is really great for clearing crowds, and I have another mod that gives me health regen when I crit on a bleeding target, and another that gives +20% damage against burning targets. Plenty good for close to medium range fights.
    6eh44a5ddtzc.png
    Though I did twice get a unique shotty that looked like something from judge dredd that can levitate enemies on shooting.

Oh hey, I got that one twice as well, both from named boss fights. Wonder what the odds of that are.

Hilariously I think one of mine game from the end boss, but one was a reward at the end of a quest chain that hilariously had an indianna jones reference and doctor strange love.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Oh yeah burst fire smg's are the tits, same with ar's.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Oh yeah burst fire smg's are the tits, same with ar's.

Especially with the Assassin Trickster talent that gives +50% mag size. Dakka for days.