As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! The Honorable Supreme [chat] is now in session

1939495969799»

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    This weeks Oglaf is page 1 SFW, page 2 hilariously NSFW.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This zoom class I'm in has now been derailed because the presenter can no longer log in to the sites he's supposed to be using to teach us about, because the government VPN he has to use is having nationwide issues.

This class is offered only once a month now, and is a requirement to be able to purchase anything.

It was previously a flash-based online self-taught course that no longer works because there was no replacement for it once flash got EOL'd.

I hate my VPN on my government computer.

Also I am still laughing at how much of the Feds stuff was in Flash and though they had years to move it they never did.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Pretty sure you could also redo the way shit like food stamps, EITC, housing etc is done to help give people better support. Welfare cliffs suck

The cliff and suffering is the point.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Why isn’t it payday yet

I blame you

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    This zoom class I'm in has now been derailed because the presenter can no longer log in to the sites he's supposed to be using to teach us about, because the government VPN he has to use is having nationwide issues.

This class is offered only once a month now, and is a requirement to be able to purchase anything.

It was previously a flash-based online self-taught course that no longer works because there was no replacement for it once flash got EOL'd.

Also I am still laughing at how much of the Feds stuff was in Flash and though they had years to move it they never did.

Still on Windows 7 too. Still using IE. Which got even better when they disabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1, meaning several gov sites no longer work with it.

There was an update to the VPN a few weeks ago that completely broke it for Win7 users too that they had to roll back.

The Win10 rollout has been a fiasco and as far as I know is completely on hold now, partially completed.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Try nordvpn the only vpn to offer the things that you want probably use code NECOISHOT for a 10% discount today!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2021
    This weeks Oglaf is page 1 SFW, page 2 hilariously NSFW.

Its somethng all right

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    A tiger was spotted on the loose in a Houston neighborhood Sunday night — with one man pointing what appears to be a gun at the wild animal.

“Get the f-k back inside. F–k you and your f–king tiger,” the man can be heard saying while training the apparent weapon at the animal.

:edit: Oh yes, there's a picture.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Fine I’ll go to work

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Fine I’ll go to work

Sellout

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Still on Windows 7 too. Still using IE. Which got even better when they disabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1, meaning several gov sites no longer work with it.

There was an update to the VPN a few weeks ago that completely broke it for Win7 users too that they had to roll back.

The Win10 rollout has been a fiasco and as far as I know is completely on hold now, partially completed.

DoD is 100% on win10 but the rollout was a shit show a couple years back.

We are updating to Office 365 tomorrow. I expect it to brick half the computers as we all are teleworking.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Fine I’ll go to work

Sellout

Desperate times you see

I don’t think I qualify for unemployment

RIP

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    A tiger was spotted on the loose in a Houston neighborhood Sunday night — with one man pointing what appears to be a gun at the wild animal.

“Get the f-k back inside. F–k you and your f–king tiger,” the man can be heard saying while training the apparent weapon at the animal.

:edit: Oh yes, there's a picture.

In movies you always see the wildlife expert trying to defuse a situation, calm an animal, guide it away from conflict, why some asshole screams and pointlessly antagonizes. Usually it feels forced to manufacture drama, and nobody would be that stupid IRL but I guess not!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I hope the gun guy gets eaten by the tiger someday

In a just world

• Options
    Anyone who wouldn't take the opportunity to yell "fuck you and your fucking tiger" is lying.

Really any time you have the opportunity to yell "fuck you and your fucking ________" you should take it.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Also it wasn't a wildlife expert, it was someone apparently keeping a tiger as a pet in a residential Houston neighborhood and it got loose.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    But if it's Texas why isn't the guy with the Tiger shooting the guy on his lawn?

• Options
    Look I’m not saying I agree with keeping tigers as pets, but if you point a gun at a cat, any cat, you deserve to be eaten.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Also it wasn't a wildlife expert, it was someone apparently keeping a tiger as a pet in a residential Houston neighborhood and it got loose.

I assumed this went without saying.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Look I’m not saying I agree with keeping tigers as pets, but if you point a gun at a cat, any cat, you deserve to be eaten.

GRVXO73.gif

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Clearly the guy keeping a tiger in his suburban home with insufficient enclosure security deserves some words, but perhaps the words can wait until the animal is back in containment.

I have an extraordinarily low tolerance for asshole tough guys Not Helping.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1

@Mazzyx will create the new thread
    @Mazzyx is backup

This discussion has been closed.