As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A [chat] that has definitely been made by Abdhyius

19495969798100»

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Did Ivy and Swamp thing ever wrap vines?

They met up in “Batman & Harley” but it was decidedly not romantic

That movie was weird and funny as fuck though

• Options
    If I get the next chat I’ll do an Ivy chat

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    if the apocalypse requires me to drink Mead I'll just die thanks

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    zagdrob wrote: »
    I liked the GBA a lot. It was the last portable that fit well in my hands and didn’t give me fatigue 30 minutes in.

I actually have one for my "prepper" kit. I need to get some new games, a replacement battery or two and a charger, and it all goes into one of those emp proof bags with my kindle that has personal documents and every book I've ever read and a bunch of field guides and a solar powered casio g-shock.

(That is the extent of my prepper kit I promise. There's no like bunker with ammo and beans and shit, it's just the kindle and a gaming device and a watch...and a radio)

That sounds like exactly what a hardcore prepper with a bunker and food / ammo stocks would say.

Honestly buying a 35 acre woodland farm was my prepper kit, I plan to hunker down and I'm not eating mres for a year when I've got a garden and honey for booze and wild game running around.

Like I'm not gonna bury gold out here cause fuck dealing with other people ever again if shit hits the fan.

When’re we building a still for our honeyed bourbon?

There's a company in atlanta that does the copper stills and they've got a 5 gallon small batch that's like $800 but for like $400 I can just get a little aluminum trashcan looking thing that essentially is like an advanced mr. beer and just pour all the shit in and press a button.

I'm torn cause I've used both and the automated one is casual mode AND cheaper, but the copper one doesn't require electricity.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    So 3.5 hours till Nintendo disappoints us all again

Who else is ready

They've never disappointed me, but I am mostly sustained by coffee and the tears of the internet at this point so YMMV.

sig.gif
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Did Ivy and Swamp thing ever wrap vines?

They met up in “Batman & Harley” but it was decidedly not romantic

That movie was weird and funny as fuck though

Yeah I saw that and loved 90% of it, especially the Monty Python ending.

I just wasn't sure if it was based on canon

• Options
    I got a meeting in 20 minutes and need to switch over to the work laptop so if I get picked Amy gets my chat for an ivy chat.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    if I get the next chat I'll post some baby pictures

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I’m going to bed, so if Geth picks me just pick someone else.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    The Wife tells me Lupin part 2 is on netflix

nice!

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    We got 5 Pirates of the Caribbean movies and 1 Master and Commander and that’s basically movies.
    Really, this is the fault of educated adults for not watching movies, and children for watching them.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    yes its all the childrens fault

• Options
    edited June 2021
    zagdrob wrote: »
    I liked the GBA a lot. It was the last portable that fit well in my hands and didn’t give me fatigue 30 minutes in.

I actually have one for my "prepper" kit. I need to get some new games, a replacement battery or two and a charger, and it all goes into one of those emp proof bags with my kindle that has personal documents and every book I've ever read and a bunch of field guides and a solar powered casio g-shock.

(That is the extent of my prepper kit I promise. There's no like bunker with ammo and beans and shit, it's just the kindle and a gaming device and a watch...and a radio)

That sounds like exactly what a hardcore prepper with a bunker and food / ammo stocks would say.

Honestly buying a 35 acre woodland farm was my prepper kit, I plan to hunker down and I'm not eating mres for a year when I've got a garden and honey for booze and wild game running around.

Like I'm not gonna bury gold out here cause fuck dealing with other people ever again if shit hits the fan.

When’re we building a still for our honeyed bourbon?

There's a company in atlanta that does the copper stills and they've got a 5 gallon small batch that's like $800 but for like $400 I can just get a little aluminum trashcan looking thing that essentially is like an advanced mr. beer and just pour all the shit in and press a button.

I'm torn cause I've used both and the automated one is casual mode AND cheaper, but the copper one doesn't require electricity.

Aluminum is supposed to be verboten in distillery

Get the copper

Or better yet find a copper one that is automated, I’ll help you pay for it

Atomika on
  • Options
    Where's our Crimson Tide sequel?

Or Hunt for Red October 2: Silent but Deadly?

• Options
    Also Ivy (in most of her incarnations) is absolutely an ecofascist in the modern use of fascist.

Casually murdering people for not following her ideology, very anarchist indeed.

• Options
    Lots of bad Pirate movies out there

Cutthroat Island
    Pirates of Penzance
    Ice Pirates

• Options
    Waterworld is a Pirate movie

YEAH I SAID IT

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I still have never seen waterworld

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

YEAH I SAID IT

Sure

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Thinking on it, Ivy is super overdue for a mainstream push as an antihero. Just drop the human genocide and bank heists and double down on ripping coal barons and plastics manufacturers in half.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options

YEAH I SAID IT

Sure

..I wasnt expecting this, you have me at a loss

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    Thinking on it, Ivy is super overdue for a mainstream push as an antihero. Just drop the human genocide and bank heists and double down on ripping coal barons and plastics manufacturers in half.

"Environmental activist fights billionaire" barely needs a rewrite

• Options
    dl8zubt6yjw2.jpg

• Options
    RedTide wrote: »
    This is basically her character in the Harley Quinn series, she explicitly says HQ helped her - as a psychiatrist - work out her issues and be around people without constantly murdering them all the time.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    The three seconds of Waterworld with the old man getting blown up in the rowboat are simultaneously both very funny and very real.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 1.1

@bloodyroarxx will create the new thread
    @bloodyroarxx is backup

This discussion has been closed.