Options

What is the strongest animal that [chat] can take on bare-handed?

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Wolf
    My basic labs are good, my iron labs will come back tomorrow, I was nearly released from the ER until they did my vitals and my BP was still 80/65 after a liter of IV fluids.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    it would be kind of funny if it escalates and people in EU still haven't heard about it so just out of the blue one day "NORWAY COAST GUARD SINKS GERMAN FISHING BOAT - CREW PUT IN GIBBET "AS A WARNING" "

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DibbitDibbit Registered User regular
    Eagle
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    it would be kind of funny if it escalates and people in EU still haven't heard about it so just out of the blue one day "NORWAY COAST GUARD SINKS GERMAN FISHING BOAT - CREW PUT IN GIBBET "AS A WARNING" "

It's too bad I can't find it anymore, but there was a great onion article where a Somali pirate was outraged that a Canadian destroyer stopped them.
    I know the joke falls flat if you just tell it, but it had gems like
    "First we wanted to know who the hell gave them a warship, with guns and everything!"

• Options
    I think I vaguelly remember reading that one

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    norway's naval might is fearsome

here's footage of the navy in active combat against the swedes

https://youtu.be/bYFMZ_wuqXI

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Goose
    Atomika wrote: »
    My basic labs are good, my iron labs will come back tomorrow, I was nearly released from the ER until they did my vitals and my BP was still 80/65 after a liter of IV fluids.

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Wolf
    Honk wrote: »

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

I took a walk five blocks down to the theater and proceeded to black out a bit

Recovery has not been the cake walk I had hoped for

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Chanus
    Mim wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

It’s like this woman has been my owner for the past 3 years…

hahaha, yes, three years, haha, heh, three years that is certainly longer than it's been since I've had sex

for sure

<.<
    >.>
    <.<

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

hahaha, yes, three years, haha, heh, three years that is certainly longer than it's been since I've had sex

for sure

<.<
    >.>
    <.<

what's sex?

• Options

for sure

<.<
    >.>
    <.<

what's sex?

a miserable pile of secretes

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

for sure

<.<
    >.>
    <.<

what's sex?

a miserable pile of secretes

Oh sounds unpleasant.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Goose

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

I am sorry :( I hope that they figure out the reason and that you get better soon!

Hugs!!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Wolf

for sure

<.<
    >.>
    <.<

what's sex?
    Explosive Ordnance Demolition.

• Options

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

I hope you feel better soon, 'Mika. This recovery has been very rough from the snippets i saw.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

for sure

<.<
    >.>
    <.<

what's sex?
    Sexplosive Ordnance Demolition.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Peeps on the bus speaking fast fast German only for me to realize it's Dutch. Hehehe.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    I've had a bit more cognac than usual considering it's 1 am

my musical tastes have evolved like I've had five times as much, though

big thanks to the people who put the transliteration in the lyrics so I can loudly sing along

https://youtu.be/OjNpRbNdR7E

this propaganda, as the kids say, slaps

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Gorilla
    Fuck....

Morning.

meh.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Fuck....

Morning.

meh.

Agreed.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Gorilla
    I'd show my pixelated dick to that butcher for that steak.

• Options
    Wolf

Seconded.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Eagle
    my e-mails aren't showing up in my phone and it just cost me a ps5

i'm so fucking furious

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

The most expensive steak in his shop was $90/lb and its not the one in the image

• Options
    Wolf

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

I am sorry :( I hope that they figure out the reason and that you get better soon!

Hugs!!

I won’t know until tomorrow if my iron is fubar, but after my first liter of IV fluids my blood pressure was still only 80/65. I’m obviously burning through my juice faster than I can make it.

• Options
    Wolf

The most expensive steak in his shop was $90/lb and its not the one in the image

That honestly seems entirely reasonable for what he’s selling

• Options
    Gorilla

That honestly seems entirely reasonable for what he’s selling

With that smile he knows what he's selling, and it's both the sizzle and the steak

• Options
    Gorilla
    I worked a second shift last night and I work this weekend because we need to bring down production for a couple hours and I might take off at noon today so I can just stockpile sleep because we've got a dinner out tonight with wife's family and right now I feel like I'm going to pass out in the tomato sauce.

• Options
    Gorilla
    Like I've never done coke but if some 80s guy knocked on my door right now and was all "hey do a bump and for a couple hours you won't feel like a sack of potatoes left in the rain for two days" I'd probably do it.

• Options

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

@Atomika im definitely sometimes a zebra is a zebra diagnostician but do you think the syncope could be caused by facial nerve compression during FFS?

• Options
    Wolf
    Like I've never done coke but if some 80s guy knocked on my door right now and was all "hey do a bump and for a couple hours you won't feel like a sack of potatoes left in the rain for two days" I'd probably do it.

Coke doesn’t make you feel like you have more energy as much as it makes you feel like you are ripping energy away from your future-self through a wormhole in the spacetime continuum, and future-you will pay dearly.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

Coke doesn’t make you feel like you have more energy as much as it makes you feel like you are ripping energy away from your future-self through a wormhole in the spacetime continuum, and future-you will pay dearly.

Also you’ll need more than a bump for a few hours.

It’s settled, ah now has a coke habit.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Wolf

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

@Atomika im definitely sometimes a zebra is a zebra diagnostician but do you think the syncope could be caused by facial nerve compression during FFS?

Possibly, it’s certainly something can’t be discounted, but at this point I’ve already got at least three things that on their own could be causing this: fluid volume depletion, iron anemia, and deconditioning from the gastric sleeve surgery.

I’ll look more into this idea, though. It’s a good one.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I am sad my chatters are feeling bad! Get well friends!

• Options
    Wolf
    VishNub wrote: »
    I am sad my chatters are feeling bad! Get well friends!

I need lobster rolls, stat

• Options

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

Possibly, it’s certainly something can’t be discounted, but at this point I’ve already got at least three things that on their own could be causing this: fluid volume depletion, iron anemia, and deconditioning from the gastric sleeve surgery.

Just a thought! 🥰😘
    Been thinking about you.

• Options
    Wolf
    One time I got really coked up at a party and didn’t get home until 3 pm the next day

And then I slept for two days and still felt godawful

• Options
    Wolf

Oh no what happened?

Feel better! 🌺

Just a thought! 🥰😘
    Been thinking about you.

I love all you people so damn much ♥️♥️♥️

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i've never done a drug harder than a marijuana cigarette but someone i know described ecstasy as "taking a loan from the happiness bank that you repay with interest" and i always thought that was a great description

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I guess I’m driving to work through this tropical storm

Is that a good idea? Probably not.

This discussion has been closed.