Options

2010年防衛大学校棒倒し[chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    zagdrob wrote: »
    I'm a fan of all nachos.

From the shittiest stale individual ballpark nacho + powdered oil / cheese + bulk jalapenos to the fanciest Mexican restaurant to drunk Nachos Bell Grande at 3 AM.

It's a food that's pretty much impossible to ruin.

most food for me is far more about mere preferences than some sort of idea of good vs bad

i'll eat pretty much anything

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    monterey jack for my nachos

i'm not anti smooth cheese but i like shredded better

q74a0epe9eg9.png

Chanus you've done it again

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I haven't had them in years, but I used to love chili's nachos when I was a yout

009df71231bbf6942ecd2b9bd52ef5ab.jpg

look at this! each chip is a full nacho experience!

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    monterey jack for my nachos

i'm not anti smooth cheese but i like shredded better

q74a0epe9eg9.png

Chanus you've done it again

it should be well known by now my tastes are impeccable and my opinions flawless

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I mean just because bottom tier queso is gross doesn't mean I won't eat it

• Options
    I think it's kind of fun cracking congealed nachos down into manageable bites, but I can understand not wanting to deal with it

• Options
    I haven't had them in years, but I used to love chili's nachos when I was a yout

chili's' master chef assembling each chip with tweezers and one of those jeweler eyepieces

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    yes monterey jack is the base cheese for all good nachos. anything else is there just to melt into it and provide a little more flavor.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular

Just make a tortilla pizza at that point if youre going to remove the gladiatorial nature of the thing

Maybe personal tortilla pizzas for everyone so nobody gets an extta slice

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

hmm i suppose if each chip is its own fully ensconced congealed disaster- you son of a bitch, i'm in

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

I like the difficulty, the chance, the TALENT of digging out a loaded nacho chip, and living with the barren chips around the edges

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular

Those look fantastic.

I am more of a fan of a large mound of fat and carbs melted together than the individually crafted per-chip style of nachos, but I'd eat the hell out of that.

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular

If it's free I'll eat anything.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options

Those look fantastic.

I am more of a fan of a large mound of fat and carbs melted together than the individually crafted per-chip style of nachos, but I'd eat the hell out of that.

really my only complaint here is that's probably like $8.99 for twelve chips

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    You fuckers, now I want to go get nachos for dinner and that's a terrible idea.

• Options

Those look fantastic.

really my only complaint here is that's probably like $8.99 for twelve chips

Difficult for my worst-case brain not to interpret it on the menu as $9 for 4 chips

Damn freeloaders!

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2021
    sometimes your phone is just out of reach. and as you're grunting and straining, arm fully extended, clamping onto one side of the chair with the crook of your knee, desperate not to fall over, completely aware that you'd have spent a quarter of the time and energy just to stand up and take a step in that direction-

you can't explain that, atheists

Organichu on
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    first you make a bechamel
    then you add shredded cheese
    oh fuck now its a mornay
    i owe mornay money
    quick
    turn it back into a bechamel!
    oh no we cant
    NO NOT MY KNEECAPS
    ahhhhh

-The life and times of a fictional Italian American.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »

Anything? Free Circus Peanuts?

c6a8f66bc4a2ed083cb25272e3feff6b.jpg

• Options
    some French Laundry-ass nacho plate with three chips, placed asymmetrically, each loaded with perfect servings of every topping, each topping the product of hundreds of dollars of labour-hours

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Man I love queso. When don't well it is so good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    some French Laundry-ass nacho plate with three chips, placed asymmetrically, each loaded with perfect servings of every topping, each topping the product of hundreds of dollars of labour-hours

This is the problem with top shelf ceviche :(

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    oh fuck now its a mornay
    i owe mornay money
    quick
    oh no we cant
    NO NOT MY KNEECAPS
    ahhhhh

when you make béchamel
    that's a mornay

• Options
    My buddy is bringing the ps5 over today

Omg

I will finally be able to play all the games that have released exclusively for the ps5, such as

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    oh fuck now its a mornay
    i owe mornay money
    quick
    oh no we cant
    NO NOT MY KNEECAPS
    ahhhhh

when you make béchamel
    that's a mornay

you're so romantic

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    There are two types of food, good food and free food and I won't turn down either.

If Dewey wants to buy the bad nachos and share I'll eat them. I'll bring beer.

• Options
    My buddy is bringing the ps5 over today

Omg

I will finally be able to play all the games that have released exclusively for the ps5, such as

the yuffie dlc for ff7 remake
    a slightly better version of ps4 sports games

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular

chili's' master chef assembling each chip with tweezers and one of those jeweler eyepieces

a loupe !

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Played a game of Everdell last night. One of my friends has the expansions for it, so we played with one that expanded the number of players (Since we had 5, and I think the base game only plays up to 4), and adds a pearl resource, a frog specialty worker, and river locations for the frog.

I love Everdell, it's probably my favourite worker placement game, and I give the expansion a solid 'meh'. It was fine, it didn't detract, but it didn't make it better. Were it me, I'd just stick with the base game.

The initial deal and cards in the meadow (The market, essentially) was hot garbage. We were all complaining and everyone had a really slow start because no one had anything, or could get anything, to develop the engine. Eventually we all started getting better stuff, and I think I got lucky in that I was able to place the Queen early for free, and she allows you to place other buildings for free with a worker. Really powerful ability.

And I did end up winning, so that was nice.

• Options
    I used to make myself a crispy thin-crust jalapeño pizza, not unlike the 12 carefully spread Chili's nacho chips of skippy's youth

• Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    That chip that has a solid purchase of cheese. Enough so it steals the cheese from the surrounding chips so you've just got 4x the normal cheese you normally would

perfection

• Options
    edited July 2021
    emnmnme wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »

Anything? Free Circus Peanuts?

c6a8f66bc4a2ed083cb25272e3feff6b.jpg

I'd eat em.

The peanuts, not you. That costs extra.

JebusUD on
  • Options
    this el salvadoran place does this fresh veggie dip thats kind of like some kind of guac queso hybrid
    its so good.
    but also its got a shit ton of onion in it and like 6 hours later I'm puking my guts out and shitting myself and crying stomach acid

the things i do for the love of food.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    i was going to make a rebecca de mornay joke but it turns out that's how she spells it

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I get this Martini and Rossi ad over and over and the woman bartender in it is very, very much my type

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    I don't understand why people wouldn't eat free Circus Peanuts. They are just weird flavored marshmallows that are too firm.

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    Best of luck finding an even slightly mainstream food that's so garbage I wouldn't eat at least a few of them if they were free.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I would like a medium length apology-essay-op-ed in the modern style from the creator of circus peanuts, explaining why they are banana flavored and begging for forgiveness.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Man I love queso. When don't well it is so good.

I have been wanting cheese (or queso, even better!) fries since the pandemic started

but you obviously can't order that for takeout/delivery, it'll be ruined by the time you get it to the house

when will my yearning be satisfied : (

• Options
    And why are they orange when both bananas and peanuts are yellow.

This discussion has been closed.