Options

[Phalla] GAME OVER!! MAFIA CONCEDED!! VILLAGE WON!!

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    RIDDLE TIME

If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?

All riddles are optional. All answers to the riddle are to be posted quoting the riddle itself. The first three people to post the CORRECT answer will be given the opportunity to receive a prize! You may only give ONE answer, so make sure you are positive about your reply! This is all based on the honor system, so please don't be a silly goose and look up the answer!

@Brody
    @discrider
    @Darkewolfe
    @H3Knuckles
    @Lucedes
    @AustinP0027
    @LostNinja
    @Sir Fabulous
    @38thDoe
    @Gizzy
    @Phyphor
    @3cl1ps3
    @TehSpectre
    @Locus
    @Wildcat
    @Endless_Serpents

Riddle: full hands. Reposting in case I needed to quote.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Brody wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Brody's avatar is a killer wall. Emphasis killer?

Orca's arent any more killers than humans. You earn top spot on the food chain and suddenly everyone is acting like your lifestyle is an afront. They barely even kill humans, mostly when they mistake humans for seals.

I distinctly remember watching a video talking about how they paralyze sharks so they can eat their insides, and punch seals into the air for fun (or to loosen their skin or something like that)…

LostNinja on
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Brody's avatar is a killer wall. Emphasis killer?

Orca's arent any more killers than humans. You earn top spot on the food chain and suddenly everyone is acting like your lifestyle is an afront. They barely even kill humans, mostly when they mistake humans for seals.

I distinctly remember watching a video talking about how they paralyze sharks so they can eat their insides, and punch seals into the air for fun (or to loosen their skin or something like that)…

typically only transients do that, and transients are weird, unlike their more well adjusted pod living cousins.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    And then Brody as the 7th vote on SLyM.

Brody's vote at the end was a switch back to discrider. I have:
    • SLyM (7) - Romantic Undead (1st), 3cl1ps3 (7th), H3Knuckles (22nd), Sir Fabulous (23rd), Auralynx (26th), premium (27th), TehSpectre (28th), LostNinja (29th)
    • Romantic Undead (5) - discrider (2nd), 38thDoe (9th), JPants (13th), 3cl1ps3 (20th), Brody (21st), kime (24th), TehSpectre (25th)
    • 3cl1ps3 (3) - Lucedes (3rd), Darkewolfe (4th), Locus (15th)
    • Endless Serpents (1) - AustinP0027 (5th)
    • AustinP0027 (1) - Endless Serpents (8th)
    • Lucedes (1) - Gizzy (10th)
    • kime (1) - Cythraul (11th)
    • LostNinja (1) - Wildcat (14th)
    • Sir Fabulous (1) - SLyM (16th)
    • 38thDoe (1) - Phyphor (17th)
    • Gizzy (1) - JaysonFour (18th)
    • discrider (1) - Brody (12th), Brody (30th)
    • JPants (0) - LostNinja (6th)
    • JaysonFour (0) - kime (19th)

That took way to long to format, ugh.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    I'm convinced enough by the reasoning above to throw a vote on !Sir Fabulous.

Sorry for being fairly inactive today, I had a thing on in the fresh air and was away from a desk all day and ugh

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    What's the vote count?

I'm all in on the brodster, so Im not changing, but I don't begrudge anyone voting fab.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    How do people feel about Sir Fabulous?

Day 1 - Sir Fab votes #23 (of 30) to tie
    SLyM with 3cl1ps3 for 2nd with 3 votes each, trailing Romantic Undead by 2

Day 2 - Sir Fab hops on the
    JaysonFour wagon at the tail end of the day

Day 3 - Sir Fab hops on the
    premium wagon (which was leading by 2 at the time) as the last vote before premium's self-preservation vote on Lucedes

This is decent reasoning, I could get behind a sir fab vote

• Options
    And then Brody as the 7th vote on SLyM.

Brody's vote at the end was a switch back to discrider. I have:
    • SLyM (7) - Romantic Undead (1st), 3cl1ps3 (7th), H3Knuckles (22nd), Sir Fabulous (23rd), Auralynx (26th), premium (27th), TehSpectre (28th), LostNinja (29th)
    • Romantic Undead (5) - discrider (2nd), 38thDoe (9th), JPants (13th), 3cl1ps3 (20th), Brody (21st), kime (24th), TehSpectre (25th)
    • 3cl1ps3 (3) - Lucedes (3rd), Darkewolfe (4th), Locus (15th)
    • Endless Serpents (1) - AustinP0027 (5th)
    • AustinP0027 (1) - Endless Serpents (8th)
    • Lucedes (1) - Gizzy (10th)
    • kime (1) - Cythraul (11th)
    • LostNinja (1) - Wildcat (14th)
    • Sir Fabulous (1) - SLyM (16th)
    • 38thDoe (1) - Phyphor (17th)
    • Gizzy (1) - JaysonFour (18th)
    • discrider (1) - Brody (12th), Brody (30th)
    • JPants (0) - LostNinja (6th)
    • JaysonFour (0) - kime (19th)

That took way to long to format, ugh.

I had voted for RU per my logic, but then seeing how they were hovering around a tie, I moved my vote back to disc on the logic that if someone countered by trying to tie them again, as long as I didn't get distracted, I would still have a chance to stop the tie.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited September 2021
    Here's what I have for people who don't want to check 3cl1ps3's spreadsheet (which you should use)
    • Sir Fabulous (6) - Gizzy (2nd), LostNinja (13th), Brody (19th), H3Knuckles (22nd), Wildcat (23rd), Phyphor (24th)
    • Brody (5) - discrider (8th), Lucedes (14th), 3cl1ps3 (16th), TehSpectre (20th), Sir Fabulous (21st)
    • discrider (1) - Endless Serpents (5th)
    • Wildcat (1) - Locus (9th)
    • LostNinja (1) - AustinP0027 (15th)
    • TehSpectre (1) - Darkewolfe (18th)
    • 38thDoe (0) - H3Knuckles (1st), discrider (3rd), Lucedes (6th), 3cl1ps3 (12th)
    • 3cl1ps3 (0) - Endless Serpents (4th), LostNinja (10th), Darkwolfe (11th)
    • Lucedes (0) - TehSpectre (7th), Sir Fabulous (17th)

Wildcat making a late tie for the third day in a row, makes me have second thoughts about voting Sir Fab. But is that reverse psychology?

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I mean I think no matter who dies and what color they come up we need to be staring very hard at Wildcat because they keep pulling the same deeply sketchy move.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Yeah looking at that, got Spectre and Lucedes on Brody, but Wildcat and LostNinja on Sir Fab.
    I don't like either of those.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I should definitely switch my vote since it's a pointless throwaway right now, but to Brody or Sir Fab? Hmm hmm hmm.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I should definitely switch my vote since it's a pointless throwaway right now, but to Brody or Sir Fab? Hmm hmm hmm.

Yeah I'm struggling right now as well because this close to close it feels like damned if you do, damned if you don't. If the chosen person shows up green "oh you ensured their death, you sketchy." If they show up red "oh, late mafia hiding in the wagon."

I'm just going to make this known and then not move off of Brody. Not because I don't like the Fab wagon, but because I don't want to change my vote this late in the day.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    If 38th does turn out to be mafia, I'm going to be so mad at the village, and myself. :P

Edit: 38th's the only one who hasn't voted yet.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    im not garbage you know

throw away

hmph

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    If 38th does turn out to be mafia, I'm going to be so mad at the village, and myself. :P

38th and Wildcat are the two people we consider for votes tomorrow regardless of how tonight goes, I think.

• Options

38th and Wildcat are the two people we consider for votes tomorrow regardless of how tonight goes, I think.
    ...why

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options

...why

wildcat keeps making tie votes, I think

• Options

...why

Wildcat keeps making deeply sketchy tie votes late into voting, 38th is plenty active without adding to analysis or discussion and is now completely absent during what feels like a fairly critical vote (4th night, no mafia dead, two very close wagons going in parallel).

• Options

...why

wildcat keeps making tie votes, I think
    Yeah, but that's fun.

Let Wildcat tie it. They'll die too.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    if it helps anyone decide anything, i am a villager. i thought i might mention that. also my logic is bad and I’m working mostly by reads (which are also bad)

• Options

Yeah I'm struggling right now as well because this close to close it feels like damned if you do, damned if you don't. If the chosen person shows up green "oh you ensured their death, you sketchy." If they show up red "oh, late mafia hiding in the wagon."
    yeah right.
    Just do it.
    Sir Fab

• Options
    provide I remember to watch up till close, I will do my best to avoid letting us tie. If I have to vote for myself to do so, it's probably safer than ending up with me and another villager dead, even if Fab shows up red.

• Options
    Brody

• Options
    [color=red]Sir Fab

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

...why

Wildcat keeps making deeply sketchy tie votes late into voting, 38th is plenty active without adding to analysis or discussion and is now completely absent during what feels like a fairly critical vote (4th night, no mafia dead, two very close wagons going in parallel).

Guys, I posted my analysis earlier when I had time. When I leave work its kid time, dinner time, we drew a tunnel, and then I read to them, have to play they keyboard for them. On the best of nights its tough when I get home. Its why I try to close my games while I'm still at work. Tonight was not the best of nights unfortunately.

I'm not a special, I don't have any other info other than my thoughts on people posted earlier.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    you're going to give me a heart attack disc

• Options
    Just to spite Endless_Serpent's vote wincon
    SirFab

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Also my secret shame is that I copy vote posts when I'm on my phone because I'm super lazy when I'm about to go to sleep.
    Feels like very poor taste to vote Sir Fab when he is the only one trying to defend me but... he's not paying a lot of attention to his votes, or providing analysis but he is reading enough to see bad votes on me.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    so I realize he’s currently winning the vote but we’ve seen some fast swings and there’s vote manip in the air. I need to break for the night and spend time with fam and can’t be monitoring things for the next hour sooooo this is a seer call for SirFab

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Here's what I have for people who don't want to check 3cl1ps3's spreadsheet (which you should use)
    • Sir Fabulous (8) - Gizzy (2nd), LostNinja (13th), Brody (19th), H3Knuckles (22nd), Wildcat (23rd), Phyphor (24th), discrider (25th), discrider (27th), 38thDoe (28th)
    • Brody (4) - discrider (8th), Lucedes (14th), 3cl1ps3 (16th), TehSpectre (20th), Sir Fabulous (21st), discrider (26th)
    • discrider (1) - Endless Serpents (5th)
    • Wildcat (1) - Locus (9th)
    • LostNinja (1) - AustinP0027 (15th)
    • TehSpectre (1) - Darkewolfe (18th)
    • 38thDoe (0) - H3Knuckles (1st), discrider (3rd), Lucedes (6th), 3cl1ps3 (12th)
    • 3cl1ps3 (0) - Endless Serpents (4th), LostNinja (10th), Darkwolfe (11th)
    • Lucedes (0) - TehSpectre (7th), Sir Fabulous (17th)

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    It's the most 1 sided bandwagon yet! At least that's different than the other nights.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Wait. So the network is going to seer sir fab? Am I getting this right?

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    so I realize he’s currently winning the vote but we’ve seen some fast swings and there’s vote manip in the air. I need to break for the night and spend time with fam and can’t be monitoring things for the next hour sooooo this is a seer call for SirFab

Damn!

By who?

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    oh come on
    Back to
    Brody

• Options
    Gizzy wrote: »

are you saying

-Sir Fab has been seered and was mafia

-You want Sir Fab to be seered on the off chance they do not die here

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Sirfab has already been seered as mafia

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Oh!

Sir Fabulous

Later, nerd.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    I'll take the chance and stay on Sir Fab then.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png