As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you take the train to [chat]

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    We don’t have clean sheets but do have mayonnaise 😍

Mayo works as both a lube and a conditioner

A surefire 2-for-1

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    How much mayo should you put in the detergent compartment when you wash your sheets?

add to taste

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    No
    Dear Miss Manners, My lover didnt shower and their butt is full of mayo, should I make them shower or just clean the sheets

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    An assassin is a popular sex move where one person tries to stick their butt up their partner’s butt

I recommend a shower afterwards

The buttception

Yo dawg

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    No
    I was always ambivalent about mayo until I discovered chipotle mayo.

That stuff is the tits.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    No
    Atomika wrote: »
    An assassin is a popular sex move where one person tries to stick their butt up their partner’s butt

The buttception

Yo dawg

Joseph Gordon Levitt in there, three levels down, bouncing off the walls.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    sbhv0fr8tfhf.jpg

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    No
    RedTide wrote: »

The buttception

Yo dawg

Someone has that DVD

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    No
    RedTide wrote: »

The buttception

Yo dawg

Someone has that DVD

Edit: Whoops, didn't see the quote tree, haha.

Nova_C on
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Nova_C wrote: »

That stuff is the tits.

This is why they've rebranded flavoured mayo as "aioli". Gotta get people over the initial negative reaction.

shryke on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    No
    Me and the dogs had some sliced turkey with our AM pills, cause they shouldn't have all the fun.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    ACAB

all condiments are beautiful

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    No
    The korean video game aesthetic is an enormous turnoff. Not one character in lost ark looks remotely good to me and yes this is a problem.

they all look like k pop stars cosplaying warriors in spiky armor and I hate it so much

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Olive oil is a pretty good sex lubricant in a pinch, but I wouldn’t use it with a condom

• Options
    No
    Mim wrote: »
    Goddamn, I’d let someone play with my left nipple for some garlic toast

Mim were I not wed I would prepare you a feast and then install your doorknobs as I did this weekend.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    No
    VishNub wrote: »
    a8bl6mqx3xnw.jpeg

Sleep
    W-what are you doing, step-bus?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Fresh out of the shower sex is much more pleasant than need to shower sex

Ideally one turns into the other.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

I went to a University with a famously large hippy population, I had this precise experience more than once

I was thinking about experiences in the pub when my partner lived in Somerset

It was basically either this or flat-roof sky sports pubs

• Options
    No
    shryke wrote: »

That stuff is the tits.

This is why they've rebranded flavoured mayo as "aioli". Gotta get people over the initial negative reaction.

I mean, watching it get made on a cooking channel definitely makes mayo seem gross. It's fine as a spread, though. It's good with BLTs, and it's good on crackers.

But, like, I rarely choose it over other condiments.

Until, like I said, chipotle mayo. It is my preferred sandwich spread, and I use it as a dip for carrots and broccoli.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    No
    Olive oil is a pretty good sex lubricant in a pinch, but I wouldn’t use it with a condom

The main problem with it is its not water soluble so your insides are like, umm, who greased up the entire poop staging area I cannot clean this easily and these poops are coming in hot!!

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    hmm new constipation solution

poo
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Cheap college italian food for Valentine's date night will consist of the following

- fettucine alfredo, which will be the nicest jarred sauce I can get, the noods, and some blackened cajun chicken that will explode your butt
    Pro tip: you can fake a tasty alfredo sauce with some bricks of cream cheese, some milk, and parmesan cheese.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

in fact i think old constipation solution

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    ACAB

all condiments are beautiful

This is demonstrably not true

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    No
    I like making my own mayo when I've got a Sunday free to do it and put it in the fridge, otherwise I get Duke's or Bama

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    I like making my own mayo when I've got a Sunday free to do it and put it in the fridge, otherwise I get Duke's or Bama

Dukes is god tier. Truly the best thing to come out of the south.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    dominos here do an amazing garlic mayo

just absolutely perfect for slathering over pizza

• Options
    edited February 2022
    shryke wrote: »

That stuff is the tits.

I mean, watching it get made on a cooking channel definitely makes mayo seem gross. It's fine as a spread, though. It's good with BLTs, and it's good on crackers.

But, like, I rarely choose it over other condiments.

Until, like I said, chipotle mayo. It is my preferred sandwich spread, and I use it as a dip for carrots and broccoli.

I make my mayo with more garlic then the recipe calls for because that's what you do with every recipe imo. Which I guess technically makes it garlic mayo?

But yeah, I think normal mayo is good on certain kinds of sandwiches but it's not a good dip the way a really strongly flavoured mayo can be.

shryke on
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    No
    Why didnt dominos release a last jedi themed pizza though

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Yes
    Sent this to hakkes for valentines day. Think it went over well.

9u02pybe6ut6.png

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

in fact i think old constipation solution

What's old is new again. Just like that halftime show last night.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    No

The main problem with it is its not water soluble so your insides are like, umm, who greased up the entire poop staging area I cannot clean this easily and these poops are coming in hot!!

I haven't seen this many titty windows since comic book stores in the 90s

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    BEAST! wrote: »
    Sent this to hakkes for valentines day. Think it went over well.

9u02pybe6ut6.png

If you ever try to leave me, I will attack you with the North.

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i thought i was getting garlic mayo in the states but it was like, melted garlic butter and fucking disgusting

an absolutely failed country

• Options

The longest part of making mayo for me is sterilizing the egg because my wife is insanely paranoid and won't touch products with raw egg in them.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Shazkar Shadowstorm thanks. I hadn't seen that one.

We started looking for a house this weekend. I mean we are part of the problem because we do want at least a small yard for a garden. But we are okay with like a town house for more density. But also we are more on the suburb side because the GF's work has to be in Virginia and I need to have access to a metro for my work.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    No
    Aioli is a garlic spread! Its not just garlic flavored mayo even though theyre functionally close.

Aioli has no eggs for example. Its garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt.

• Options
    Tumin wrote: »
    Why didnt dominos release a last jedi themed pizza though

they promised to do better

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    The korean video game aesthetic is an enormous turnoff. Not one character in lost ark looks remotely good to me and yes this is a problem.

they all look like k pop stars cosplaying warriors in spiky armor and I hate it so much

So far I've tried logging in once a day, have it fail due to the load, and then shrug and do something else.

I imagine I'll be immensely turned off for the same reasons once I actually get to play.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    No
    Aioli is a garlic spread! Its not just garlic flavored mayo even though theyre functionally close.

Aioli has no eggs for example. Its garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt.

Aioli is made with eggs most of the time.

This discussion has been closed.