As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mobile forums-Something has gone wrong

124»

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    All good now on my end.

Thanks, guys.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Sorry to bump this, but how do you go back to the mobile site if you accidentally selected view full site?

It's probably something obvious, but I'm not seeing an option anywhere.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Sorry to bump this, but how do you go back to the mobile site if you accidentally selected view full site?

I would clear all data for the site off your browser. By getting rid of cookies and whatever other localstore items, you will see mobile again.

Then, you just have to log in.

You can test this by visiting incognito first.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

scroll to the bottom of the page and below the Vanilla logo is a "Back to Mobile Site" link you can barely see

Allegedly a voice of reason.