As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Xbox] Thread Closed. Please direct all complaints to the shiny new thread.

19596979899101»

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Mulletude wrote: »
    Is the music done by Serj Tankian?

He contributes vocals on one track, but the music is done by another group. His track is sick though and its the final bosses music. Like literally reserved for the final boss.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Like if anyone just wants to hear a pretty boss song.

Its not an actual spoiler beyond the music

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »
    I'd have been down with "UItra Nintendo Entertainment System", but I'm guessing that wouldn't fly any better than "Ultra 64" did.

Also:

*does a little dance*

♫ I'm gonna get free GoldenEye, I'm gonna get free GoldenEye, and it's gonna be mine to keeeeeeep... ♫
    ♫ As long as I have an online connection despite no online, probablyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ ♫

Whoa! Hey now! Do Tina Turner and Bono know that someone here is flawlessly reproducing their 1995 hit here in our humble thread? We don't want to get into any copyrighting trouble!

Also, today I learned that Tina Turner has had Swiss citizenship since 2013.

Okay, I know you're mostly kidding, but... does it really resemble that song? Because I am not a big music guy, and I have no honest idea if I accidentally replicated something.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2022
    Missed the beginning of this show and apparently it’s still going.

What a week of announcements.

Edit:

Fcr9jD8WYAMj2I9?format=jpg&name=large

Coming to GP today:
    Fuga: Melodies of Steel
    Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited September 2022
    I was asleep (ironic, considering how bad my sleeping hours are). Welcome additions. Also, new thread incoming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6OwNHHU-Mk
    Synthesis wrote: »
    I'd have been down with "UItra Nintendo Entertainment System", but I'm guessing that wouldn't fly any better than "Ultra 64" did.

Also:

*does a little dance*

♫ I'm gonna get free GoldenEye, I'm gonna get free GoldenEye, and it's gonna be mine to keeeeeeep... ♫
    ♫ As long as I have an online connection despite no online, probablyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ ♫

Whoa! Hey now! Do Tina Turner and Bono know that someone here is flawlessly reproducing their 1995 hit here in our humble thread? We don't want to get into any copyrighting trouble!

Also, today I learned that Tina Turner has had Swiss citizenship since 2013.

Okay, I know you're mostly kidding, but... does it really resemble that song? Because I am not a big music guy, and I have no honest idea if I accidentally replicated something.

Enough that I thought that might be what you were going for? Like, 50%? But the theatrical single does involve Tina Turner repeating "Goldeneye" a bunch, if you've never heard it before.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited September 2022
    Also, I made a new thread, as I threatened to do so once TGS happened. Notably, it was a good excuse to crop the massive number of 2020/Console Launch trailers in the OP as...a bunch of those games and DLC have already come out! Crazy how that sometimes happens! Also I updated the woefully out of date list of regions where Xbox game streaming is available, so it might actually be useful as a reference source and not a decoration. So the OP is a good bit shorter, though if you happen to think there's a Youtube video from TGS, etc., that ought to have made the cut, let me know because I chose them kind of arbitrarily.

Synthesis on