Options

[chat] How many jeffs can a jeffjeff jeff if a jeffjeff jeff jeff jeff

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    if you're interested in the Sengoku period it's a decent enough documentary

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Jeffediah
    what is the LD50 for cringe

is it measured in milli-fielders

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Chjeffus
    What if I accidentally become a weeb historian by watching it

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    What if I accidentally become a weeb historian by watching it

oh you will

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 11
    Yeph
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    SummaryJudgment my parents have one of the last boxes of malt o meal. I had to inform them it is no longer made.

Whut

BOO

Edit: Also untrue.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Jephstopher
    Drez wrote: »
    Orca wrote: »
    Lets play a game

You have 48 hours to get 10,000 followers on Tiktok to complete a challenge

I see you also watched Ralph Breaks the Internet

I havent but I do steal DKs jokes

but tumin I steal all my jokes from you

Only the penitent man will pass

The penitent man kneels
    Kneels before Zod

SNOOCHIES MOOCHIES!

• Options
    Jephstopher
    A last crusade/mallrats mash-up, in this economy?

• Options
    hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    Jephstopher
    I will not be watching the gladiatorial contest between ‘Merica and ‘Merica (Taylor’s Version) but I will be hitting up the Superb Owl website to peep the commercials

because this has been assigned to me as homework

business school has its moments of bemused wonderment, I suppose

_
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
  • Options
    hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    Jephstopher
    Weaver wrote: »
    A last crusade/mallrats mash-up, in this economy?

I’m not “being unreasonable”, Dad, I just need to know what these smiley faces in the notebook mean, are they part of the secrets of the cave or not?

Secrets of *a* cave, Junior. You’ll understand when you’re old- DAD PLEASE FOCUS YOU’RE BLEEDING OUT, DAMMIT

_
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chjeffus
    Chanus wrote: »
    i enjoy every Taylor Swift song i've heard and i think she does a good job even if she's the greatest individual CO2 polluter on the planet

Even Bad Blood??

Bad Blood is one of the most annoying songs I've been regularly subjected to, and even tho I don't love her work, the songwriting on that track is abysmal.

I figured people "liked it" because it was some kind of celeb gossip clapback track and they gave it a generous pass as a show of allegiance.

It has a sick beat DK

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Chjeffus
    watching this Age of Samurai docudrama on Netflix and of course all but one of the historians are white men you know wear silk kimonos around the house and clumsily practice karate

they just have that look about them

it's an entertaining show though

So is that like a polite way to say a bunch of neck beard, waifu pillow clutchers are being interviewed as experts of Japanese history and culture? If so, I'll remove it from my que.

I think that you can be an embarrassing weeaboo and a legitimate historian at the same time. It's probably pushing the LD50 for cringe in my case, and sounds like yours as well, but that shouldn't discredit their work.

Wondering how rude it is to tag @simonwolf for this post

Whoops my finger slipped how did that happen

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    watching this Age of Samurai docudrama on Netflix and of course all but one of the historians are white men you know wear silk kimonos around the house and clumsily practice karate

they just have that look about them

it's an entertaining show though

So is that like a polite way to say a bunch of neck beard, waifu pillow clutchers are being interviewed as experts of Japanese history and culture? If so, I'll remove it from my que.

I think that you can be an embarrassing weeaboo and a legitimate historian at the same time. It's probably pushing the LD50 for cringe in my case, and sounds like yours as well, but that shouldn't discredit their work.

Wondering how rude it is to tag simonwolf for this post

Whoops my finger slipped how did that happen

x9y34rkx8di1.jpeg

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hlprmnky wrote: »
    I will be hitting up the Superb Owl website to peep the commercials

I used to think that this was extremely common and normal behavior. But recently a friend informed me that liking the commercials is prime adpilled, mediacel cringecore.

• Options
    Fuck I am bored

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    it's very funny to me the Republican team is queer woke Sam Francisco and the Democrat team is racist tomahawk chop Kansas City all because of Taylor Swift

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Jeffediah
    Organichu wrote: »

I used to think that this was extremely common and normal behavior. But recently a friend informed me that liking the commercials is prime adpilled, mediacel cringecore.

your friend sounds smart and handsome

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Yeph
    Fuck I am bored

...how?

• Options
    Chjeffus
    Your friend is a dingus

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chjeffus
    it's very funny to me the Republican team is queer woke Sam Francisco and the Democrat team is racist tomahawk chop Kansas City all because of Taylor Swift

That’s Samuel Francisco to you Chanus.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Chjeffus
    Organichu wrote: »

your friend sounds smart and handsome

Your friend sounds like they're keeping all the good commercials for themselves!

• Options
    Chjeffus
    60 minute Apple Vision Pro commercial or I feed

• Options
    i wonder if Shogun Total War will still run in Windows 11

• Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Fuck I am bored

...how?

I just am. No one’s doing anything for the Superb Owl and I hit a meh wall

It’s like ennui with the added bonus of not wanting to do anything to alleviate it outside of hanging out with friends. But that’s off the table now so here
    we
    are

• Options
  • Options
    Chjeffus
    59p96d62lcxa.png

Are you not entertained?

• Options
    Chjeffus
    Thinking about including "close window" icons to stress people out in all my images now idk might delete later

• Options
    I blame being overly stimulated for the better part of yesterday. It got me switched over to extrovert mode

• Options
    Thinking about including "close window" icons to stress people out in all my images now idk might delete later

It’s working!

• Options
    Jephstopher
    after some snacks I will dive into hell

• Options
    marajimaraji Registered User regular
    Chjeffus
    Honk wrote: »
    i enjoy every Taylor Swift song i've heard and i think she does a good job even if she's the greatest individual CO2 polluter on the planet

Even Bad Blood??

Bad Blood is one of the most annoying songs I've been regularly subjected to, and even tho I don't love her work, the songwriting on that track is abysmal.

I figured people "liked it" because it was some kind of celeb gossip clapback track and they gave it a generous pass as a show of allegiance.

It has a sick beat DK

I know, he coulda been gettin down to
    This
    Sick
    Beat

• Options
    Yeph
    I have too many projects and information to absorb to ever get bored as long as I can get online or have access to light and reading or writing materials. I only ever get tired.

• Options
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Holy fuck Ariana Grande looks AWFUL in this trailer for Wicked

Like jesus

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Fuck I am bored

The Puppy Bowl did nothing for you? Monster.

• Options
    Chjeffus
    Why are we remaking wicked tho

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Why are we remaking wicked tho

They saw the billions of dollars the Cats movie made at the box office and wanted a piece of the action.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Jäff
    I miss the Top Gun commercial that was seagulls shitting on a buffet with the little HUD missile lock-on target

Bombs away

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.