As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

-

s_86s_86 Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
-

s_86 on

• Options
    ApexMirageApexMirage Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I do the ball thing, but I dont really have an explanation. Maybe because I had to figure it out myself growing up without a father? Idk.

ApexMirage on
    I'd love to be the one disappoint you when I don't fall down
  • Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Rip and fold. Less wasteful that way. Used to do the ball back when I was younger, but I am a wiser man now.

GreasyKidsStuff on
  • Options
    reddogreddog The Mountain Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Rip & fold....the wrapping around the hand method i've never heard of...wasteful no?

reddog on
    reddog.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    This is either a D&D thread or an SE++ thread, I leave it up to s_86 where it's going.

Choose your poison.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So, are you seriously looking for help and advice on how to wipe your own ass?

Meiz on
  • Options
    vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I had this conversation with a bunch of friends at a bar in university. We canvassed the bar for feedback and found it was ~70% folder, ~20% crumpler, ~10% wrapper. For more interesting research in anal cleansing habits, try asking people if they wipe front to back, or back to front.

vonPoonBurGer on
    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
  • Options
    saint2esaint2e Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm a crumpler, and always ALWAYS front to back.

saint2e on
    banner_160x60_01.gif
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    S_86, you can remake this in SE++ or D&D if you want. It's really not an H/A thread.

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.