As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's Always Sunny in [witty place]!

2»

• Options
    alivatnaalivatna Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Lol. Charlies dyslexia always get's me. In the new season episode "The Gang Solves the North Korea Problem" one of my favorite lines ever by Charlie (not verbatim, by memory)

Charlie: Yeah, and look at that door, "Pirate", what, you think they got a pirate in there?
    Dennis: What? What door?
    Charlie: The door, over there. 'Pirate.'
    Dennis: That door says 'Private,' bro...

alivatna on
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Last night's episode was okay, but it had to have one of the greatests Charlie moments ever.

I give you all, "Night Man."
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5GhzQUCL8

Kyougu on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Clevinger wrote: »
    This third season, I think, has taken a nose dive in quality. Now it seems they're trying too hard in a lot of places, and most scenes tend to be characters just yelling at eachother and saying things far too fast.

this is exactly how I've been describing the first two seasons.

and I've watched the entirety of the frist two seasons so I did see those that you listed.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The retard rap number at the end of the last episode was genius. I <3 this show so much.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dayman! He's a master of karate and friendship!

There is something dangerously wrong with the people who write this show.

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BongoBongo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    deowolf wrote: »

For the most part, they're the same ones that act in it :o

Even the guest stars/one off characters. The guy that played Crickity Rickit (the priest from the season 1 ep where the image of the Virgin Marie appears in a water stain) wrote the episode where the gang gets into politics.

Anyone else catch that Fred motherfucking Savage directed the last ep? Nice to see the dude still getting work :lol:

Bongo on
  • Options
    oniianoniian Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    I watched the first four episodes of season one 'cause a friend told me it's a good show. I thought it was awful, which pissed me off because I was expecting to like it.

is this normal? as in, does it "pick up" at any point? If so, I'll continue to watch until that point at the very least, but as of now I just don't really like it.

Do you have some kind of condition? Like, do you like shows where characters are good people are something? You might want to have that checked out.

Variable's condition is what is commonly referred to "having taste." Variable's tastes (Arrest Development, David cross, hating Carlos Mencia) is that of quality. I won't surprised if the same people who love this show also love Scrubs and Dane Cook (oh what an age of modern mediocre comedy we live in).

As for the O.P., they sound like a plant to me. Thats a long and well formatted post for someone that just happens to be a fan of the show and PA member. Or another conclusion is the lack of having a life in the O.P. case.

oniian on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oniian you live in Spokanistan, not Spo-compton.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    ufoufo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    this weeks episode might just be my favorite episode ever of the show. i mean it was over the top with the aspect of dee dating a retard to gold dig. however then they busted out night man/day man. amazing.

ufo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Bongo wrote: »
    deowolf wrote: »

For the most part, they're the same ones that act in it :o

Even the guest stars/one off characters. The guy that played Crickity Rickit (the priest from the season 1 ep where the image of the Virgin Marie appears in a water stain) wrote the episode where the gang gets into politics.

Anyone else catch that Fred motherfucking Savage directed the last ep? Nice to see the dude still getting work :lol:

He just directed a movie too, one that got panned everywhere, though its name escapes me. I remember finding out and being sad about it, thinking that's all he was doing nowadays.

Kyougu on
  • Options
    oniianoniian Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    oniian you live in Spokanistan, not Spo-compton.

Is that why it is bomb'd out and depleted?

But thats a mute point seeing as I live in Viking country now. Oddly, I miss the poppy-seed-fields land from time to time.

oniian on
  • Options
    musanmanmusanman Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    DAY MAN

AAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN

musanman on
    sic2sig.jpg
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    musanman wrote: »
    DAY MAN

AAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN

I lost it when they started getting really into the "song"

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I just caught a few episodes of this show after hearing some of the hype on the forums, and I have to say, I am loving it. Gonna have to track down seasons 1 and 2 and check out more.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    deowolfdeowolf is allowed to do that. Traffic.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oniian wrote: »
    I won't surprised if the same people who love this show also love Scrubs and Dane Cook (oh what an age of modern mediocre comedy we live in).

What?

No, seriously - you're lumping Scrubs in with Dane Cook? But I thought retarded people were supposed to have souls better than or at least equivalent to the soul of a thinking man. You've proven this folk wisdom false. Good luck with your pudding, sir, I hope you don't choke on it.

deowolf on
    [SIGPIC]acocoSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BlueBaronBlueBaron regular
    edited October 2008
    I would think it would pretty obvious that this show is not for everyone. It has nothing to do with taste. Just like not everyone would enjoy british humor, or a show like arrested development. That is different from liking carlos mencia.

BlueBaron on
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    BlueBaron wrote: »
    I would think it would pretty obvious that this show is not for everyone. It has nothing to do with taste. Just like not everyone would enjoy british humor, or a show like arrested development. That is different from liking carlos mencia.

I agree. I wouldn't call this a bad show, too many people I know who's taste I respect enjoy it. it's just not something I really enjoyed when I watched it.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I kind of wish there was more to differentiate the characters from one another.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    tofutofu Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Everyone enjoys Arrested Development.

Unless they're dead I guess.

tofu on
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    Last week's episode was one of the weakest one's I had seen. Though the week's before was probably the funniest of the show's run.

Kyougu on